🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black student behind Twitter threats to other blacks

...whatever it takes to further their anti white agenda...expect more false flags like this.
To me, the biggest damage done is that it dilutes the problems that do exist, just like constantly shouting "racism".

but you can't honestly say you're surprised by this kind of thing, though, can you?
EVERYone imagines themselves an "activist" now and they all strive to be "relevant" for political gain..If it means dishonesty against white people...so what? that's their standard modus operandi..it's what they do.
Oh no, I'm not surprised, and no doubt this isn't the first time. Or the last.

...whatever it takes to further their anti white agenda...expect more false flags like this.
To me, the biggest damage done is that it dilutes the problems that do exist, just like constantly shouting "racism".
They are too fucking stupid to comprehend the damage they are doing every time they do something like this.
I don't think it's a matter of intelligence; perfectly intelligent people can be zealots.

For those consumed by an ideology, any action is justified.
Just as perfectly stupid people can be zealots.
The average negro has a IQ in the low 80s.
The average White has a IQ in the low 120s.
Yes. It is all about 'intelligence'.
Negroes are literally committing self-genocide.
This negro 'zealot' just put another stick on the fire.

That was self defense. BLM mob witnesses already admitted on video that they swarmed the men and began assaulting them.

And where are these allegedly admissions at?

As for the OP.....like ALL "hate crimes"....99% are staged by minorities to generate sympathy.

And where are these alleged statistics that show 99% are staged?

That was self defense. BLM mob witnesses already admitted on video that they swarmed the men and began assaulting them.

Here's one..there are other videos where the negroes admit they attacked them...look them up yourself if you really care.
or continue to play dumb...whichever is easier.

As for the OP.....like ALL "hate crimes"....99% are staged by minorities to generate sympathy.

And where are these alleged statistics that show 99% are staged?
Go back under your rock. Someone will let you know if your comments are wanted.
The negro has no future in the future unless other races are willing to keep holding their hand and giving them "free shit". One day the other races won't give a shit anymore.
Wait a minute! That day has arrived!
The negro bitch shit in her own nest.

Here's one..there are other videos where the negroes admit they attacked them...look them up yourself if you really care.

The funny thing is the fuckers are never going to be allowed to own guns again for the rest of their lives.

Thank goodness. Showing up at a legal gathering ready to kill people is not responsible gun ownership.

That video is terrible btw.

The funny thing is the fuckers are never going to be allowed to own guns again for the rest of their lives.

Thank goodness. Showing up at a legal gathering ready to kill people is not responsible gun ownership.

Wrong!
Anyone can buy a gun. Those men can all get guns. Whether the guns are 'legal' or not.
I bet you a million dollars some if not all those men already have a gun.

Wrong!
Anyone can buy a gun. Those men can all get guns. Whether the guns are 'legal' or not.

Um okay you retarded cracka. The shooters all had guns. They will never be allowed to carry guns again. It's a felony to try to kill people at a peaceful gathering you know.

Wrong!

Um okay you retarded cracka. The shooters all had guns. They will never be allowed to carry guns again. It's a felony to try to kill people at a peaceful gathering you know.

Peaceful gathering??? The BLM mob already admitted they initiated the assault.

Wrong!

Peaceful gathering??? The BLM mob already admitted they initiated the assault.

On the 4 gunmen who stated they were going there to specifically cause violence?

All 4 have now had felony charges brought up against them.

Fuck yourself Bucs.

Wrong!

Not if it's in self defense.

Wrong!

Unfortunately for them and you internet postings and text messages show that they had a plan to incite violence that night and brought guns in preparation.

If these criminals walk, then damn I'll be convinced there definitely is something to the BLM movement.

Wrong!

Unfortunately for them and you internet postings and text messages show that they had a plan to incite violence that night and brought guns in preparation.

If these criminals walk, then damn I'll be convinced there definitely is something to the BLM movement.

ask saint trayvon of martin how it worked out for him when he attacked someone he didn't know was armed.

Even first graders know to keep their hands to themselves.
Protecting yourself from violent negroes isn't a crime.

Wrong!

ask saint trayvon of martin how it worked out for him when he attacked someone he didn't know was armed.

Even first graders know to keep their hands to themselves.
Protecting yourself from violent negroes isn't a crime.
Yup in some states you can stalk and murder people I guess.

Old School hates racists but refers to whites as "cracka".

What a fucking N!GGER.

lol

Forum List

Back