Black Tea Party member wants al "tawana brawley" sharpton fired....

The Tea Party is not full of hate....stop taking your opinions from the democrats....they want lower taxes, less government (not "no government") and they want the government to stop spending money it doesn't have....wow...real hate there....

they are demonized because they threaten democrats and their control of washington....as well as the GOP establishment.....

But the Tea Party is constantly smeared by democrats calling them racists.....mainly because they dont' want their victims....black Americans, especially in democrat controlled inner cities, realizing that there is another way to vote, a way to actually get out from under hundreds of years of democrat control......so they demonize the Tea Party......

Yeah that orrrr maybe its shit like this:

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

Or maybe they are called racist because of something else..

Yeah.....see....you take a random picture and smear the Tea Party......when do you get your reward from your democrat master.....

Ever wonder why the Tea Party is segregated. Why can't there just be one tea party...why does the black tea party have to be separate from the white tea party?

Yeah....it's not....dipstick.....but for the racists in the democrat party, they try to slander the Tea Party by calling them the racists.....so sadly, to fight that typical lie, it has to be pointed out that there are Americans of all colors in the Tea Party......and it was stated in the open that the way the democrats were going to deal with the Tea Party was to get them labled as racists.....

So when the democrats stop being racists who accuse innocent people of racism.....then we can all just be Americans and members of the Tea Party......
You should educate yourself...there indeed is a separate black tea party.

So what if there is??:dunno: I guess they feel that they have issues pertaining specifically to them that they want addressed, just like...

Congressional Black Caucus Home
I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy. Why is it okay to have a black Tea Party and not a Congressional Black Caucus?

Oh, well I don't have an issue with the CBC.

You mean other than the fact that it is truly a racist organization.......?

Ever wonder why the Tea Party is segregated. Why can't there just be one tea party...why does the black tea party have to be separate from the white tea party?

Yeah....it's not....dipstick.....but for the racists in the democrat party, they try to slander the Tea Party by calling them the racists.....so sadly, to fight that typical lie, it has to be pointed out that there are Americans of all colors in the Tea Party......and it was stated in the open that the way the democrats were going to deal with the Tea Party was to get them labled as racists.....

So when the democrats stop being racists who accuse innocent people of racism.....then we can all just be Americans and members of the Tea Party......
Link? I can't find a separate black tea party organisation?
Google?

The Tea Party is not full of hate....stop taking your opinions from the democrats....they want lower taxes, less government (not "no government") and they want the government to stop spending money it doesn't have....wow...real hate there....

they are demonized because they threaten democrats and their control of washington....as well as the GOP establishment.....

Yeah and stuff like this

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

But the Tea Party is constantly smeared by democrats calling them racists.....mainly because they dont' want their victims....black Americans, especially in democrat controlled inner cities, realizing that there is another way to vote, a way to actually get out from under hundreds of years of democrat control......so they demonize the Tea Party......

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

Yeah.....see....you take a random picture and smear the Tea Party......when do you get your reward from your democrat master.....

Are you denying this came from a Tea Party event or not?

Yeah...the democrats are good at getting those signs in front of the cameras of their minions in the media wing of the democrat party....I remember the early Tea Party Rally's when they would have people who would go to those democrat activists with their own signs that made it clear those democrats were not part of the Tea Party movement.......they can't stop all of them.....

Google?
Din't show any separate black tea party,just black tea part members.

They are demonized becaue of their actions and words. I don't need a liberal to tell me what to think...I think for myself. When was the last time you heard a teaper talk about fiscal responsibility outside of attacking the entire black race?

Google?
Din't show any separate black tea party,just black tea part members.
:lol: You must not know how to work google,.

rmbtp.org

So what if there is??:dunno: I guess they feel that they have issues pertaining specifically to them that they want addressed, just like...

I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy. Why is it okay to have a black Tea Party and not a Congressional Black Caucus?

Then I suppose the black tea party groups are racist too?

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

Have you proven it has....and have you proven those are Tea Party members...no.....I watched the early Tea Party rallies...they were prepared for this and had people deal with these plants......

The party of racism is the democrat party....la raza (the race) the naacp, al sharpton, jesse jackson, all of the real racists call the old slave owning party home......

Yeah...the democrats are good at getting those signs in front of the cameras of their minions in the media wing of the democrat party....I remember the early Tea Party Rally's when they would have people who would go to those democrat activists with their own signs that made it clear those democrats were not part of the Tea Party movement.......they can't stop all of them.....

So it WAS at a Tea Party event then? Thats weird because you seem confused as to why someone would take offense with such a sign

Rocky-Mountain-Black-Tea-Party.jpg

I guess they are racists too...or did the tea party reject their application because they were black? Self segregation or forced.

It could certainly use some more diversity of entertaining thoughts from blacks on both sides of the aisle, and I'm aware that they declined admitting a white member...I think their intent has been to provide a positive force for the black community, but they may have overlooked their ability to be a dividing force as well.

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

Have you proven it has....and have you proven those are Tea Party members...no.....I watched the early Tea Party rallies...they were prepared for this and had people deal with these plants......

The party of racism is the democrat party....la raza (the race) the naacp, al sharpton, jesse jackson, all of the real racists call the old slave owning party home......

I asked if you were denying this was at a Tea Party event or not. Are you?

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

I asked if you were denying this was at a Tea Party event or not. Are you?

I don't know.....you have shown no evidence it was.....and if it was it wasn't a Tea Party member doing it.....

Racist Leftist Infiltrators Driven From Tea Party Rallies - Breitbart

The sign pointing down at the white supremist plant was from the Big Government tool kit. It came in handy. The infiltrator scurried off after he was confronted by several patriots including local blogger Adam Sharp who got up in his face. “Just know that you’re not going to come here and pretend that you’re with us.” Adam told the plant. Adam was fearless. The hater left shortly after the confrontation.

Last edited:
Rocky-Mountain-Black-Tea-Party.jpg

I guess they are racists too...or did the tea party reject their application because they were black? Self segregation or forced.

I wonder if they too are a "hate group" or is it different depending on how you vote?

Forum List

Back