black teen shot at when asking for directions at a strangers house

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Very poor excuse for a mother. Teach your children not to knock on the doors of strangers.

Don't know why the guy was even arrested. Black people love being gangsta thugg n shit, being all badass and street trash, then snivel when they get the reactions they're shooting for.

Sources reported Ziegler’s wife claimed she thought Walker was trying to break into the house after experiencing a series of attempted break-ins. She woke her husband up, and after grabbing his gun, reports said surveillance footage showed Ziegler shooting the gun towards Walker, who was running away.

Looks like the kid loves wearing his hoodie. lol at the ridiculous 'restraining order' on the white guy. Mommy will now look for some deep pockets to sue.

Don't know why the guy was even arrested. Black people love being gangsta thugg n shit, being all badass and street trash, then snivel when they get the reactions they're shooting for.

Sources reported Ziegler’s wife claimed she thought Walker was trying to break into the house after experiencing a series of attempted break-ins. She woke her husband up, and after grabbing his gun, reports said surveillance footage showed Ziegler shooting the gun towards Walker, who was running away.

Looks like he the kid loves wearing his hoodie.
apparently this old couple been robbed many times before and they thought he was another one.

Story is deliberately vague on where this took place, and of course if the kid was actually new to the area.

He was door knocking to see if anyone was home to rob the house. He wasn't lost.

their paroling the dude and the momma don't like it. well does she want her kid dead so he can get a longer sentence if that's what it takes? he should be glad her child is still alive and he got time at all.
While I can understand that people who have had to deal with crime, may become angry and a bit jumpy, NO ONE is justified to shoot at a fleeing person. You couldn't do that even in Alabama. You can't use potentially deadly force against someone who poses no imminent threat to your life. This guy is lucky he got off.

While I can understand that people who have had to deal with crime, may become angry and a bit jumpy, NO ONE is justified to shoot at a fleeing person. You couldn't do that even in Alabama. You can't use potentially deadly force against someone who poses no imminent threat to your life. This guy is lucky he got off.
yeha he should have opened door with gun behined him and just asked what he wanted.

Very poor excuse for a mother. Teach your children not to knock on the doors of strangers.
That seems kinda crazy to me. I used to sell newspaper subscriptions for a time after school when I was going to school.

You knocked on all the strangers' doors.

That seems kinda crazy to me. I used to sell newspaper subscriptions for a time after school when I was going to school.

I remember when playing outside a kid could knock on any door to use the bathroom. Not now. This is a nation at war.

their paroling the dude and the momma don't like it. well does she want her kid dead so he can get a longer sentence if that's what it takes? he should be glad her child is still alive and he got time at all.
The article is fake news. Nobody shot at him. It's just another typical Negro lie.

That was a long time ago. Lots of places have laws against door to door solicitation.

Forum List

Back