Black Teen Shot For Ringing The Wrong Door...What Was That In His Hand In Just Surfaced Video?

Think it's bad now?
Just wait....just gettin started. You ain't seen nuthin yet.....buh buh buh......BABY

Wait till the millions who came here illegally realize they ain't gettin the free ride they were promised.
Wait till the cartels start buying up the judges and cops.
Wait till between taxes and inflation people can't afford a place to live or food.

Yeah, you ain't seen nothin yet. Better not let em take those guns. You're gonna need em.

Last edited:
I am reluctant to fall into this trap. The kid is dead and should not be, he was killed by a gun owner. I don't think being racist or not is significant.

We just don't know he was a racist, we do know he was afraid. Too much Fox doesn't make you a racist. Just afraid.
Except his grandson said he is racist... so there's that.

You mean the CIA, FBI and other Democrats who denied that the Hunter Laptop was real and not Russian disinformation right before the election? All of them should be in jail for election interference and fraud for calling them intelligent agents :laughing0301:
This troll thought the way to prove this thread's fake claim of a Ralph Yarl video was to talk about Hunter Biden:
a8b3ea478ef8ee3b0244b39b16de4cfc.gif

Is he carrying a gun? I can not see well!

wow!:oops:
It was actually a sawn off machine gun , as eagle eyed experts have explained .
Turns out that RalphYarl was known locally as The Snarl by fellow gang members .

A black teen was shot for ringing the wrong doorbell.

Looks like he was carrying a weapon when he started banging on people's doors.

The media forgets to mention this.

You idiot:

1). It's legal to open carry a gun in Missouri.

2). That video doesn't show that black male trying to open the storm door. He only knocks on it.

3). That video is fake. Shooter Andrew Lester's cameras had not recorded anything since June 2022. Lester shot Yarl in April 2023.

4.) It's daytime in that video. 16yr old Ralph Yarl was shot at 10:00pm at night.

Last edited:
You idiot:

1). It's legal to open carry a gun in Missouri.

2). That video doesn't show that black male trying to open the storm door. He only knocks on it.

3). That video is fake. Shooter Andrew Lester's cameras had not recorded anything since June 2022. Lester shot Yarl in April 2023.

4.) It's daytime in that video. 16yr old Ralph Yarl was shot at 10:00pm at night.
You idiot.
Clearly that video isn't of the shooting.
It's simply a video of Ralph (or someone that looks like him) banging on doors holding a semi-auto.

So why did they let Lester go home after questioning?
Because police believed Andrew Lester was scared and Ralph Yarl attempted to open the storm door. That makes the first shot through the door legal here in Missouri.

The entire legal circus will center around finger prints & DNA on door handle & location of second shot.

Because police believed Andrew Lester was scared and Ralph Yarl attempted to open the storm door. That makes the first shot through the door legal here in Missouri.

The entire legal circus will center around finger prints & DNA on door handle & location of second shot.
They picked this incident because they have the scumbags in place to put this guy in prison for the rest of his life.
Once Lawyer Crump shows up it becomes a media circus.

This is what defense attorneys try to do in court.
They try to plant the seeds of doubt by telling the witness they didn't see what they saw with their own eyes.

The point is....this is what the homeowner saw when he shot that kid.
I wouldn't put it past the left if they made sure that nobody finds out he was carrying a gun. They're still refusing to release the Nashville shooter's Manifestos.
I see they also have the same Black Lawyer that handled the George Floyd case and the Trayvan Martin case.

Sadly this is just another set-up by the media.
Even if the kid was carrying a gun, shooting through a door was an over-reaction. There has to be an immediate, reasonable threat to use deadly force.

Looks like he was carrying one of these:

View attachment 777913

Those are carried for self defense just in case a homeowner objects to your attempted break-in.
It’s all right there in the infamous

Stand THEIR Ground law.

My wife and her daughter used to eat their way through the market before I met her, but she would then present the wrappers to the clerk and pay for what they ate. There is no evidence this is any different.
When you start eating produce that is by the pound then you're breaking the law.

Even if the kid was carrying a gun, shooting through a door was an over-reaction. There has to be an immediate, reasonable threat to use deadly force.
Fear alone is enough in some states.
If some kid were to pull this I'd dial 911 and tell them to bring a Hearse.

Not in Missouri. Thug only need to attempt to open door causing fear in the frail resident. No need to actually enter or point a gun. Shooting through the door is legal.

I think the standard is “ would a reasonable person fear for his/her life”
Yes. Damn right you would worry.
15 mins on Twitter would tell you that there's plenty to worry about.
And if you live in a Blue City you're living in a constant state of fear.

Forum List

Back