Black Teen Shot For Ringing The Wrong Door...What Was That In His Hand In Just Surfaced Video?

Moderators the thread should be moved to the Badlands or deleted because of pay posted a BBC link that it says nothing about this footage, because this isn't Ralph Yarl.

The BBC article is about Ralph Yarl and there was no video of that incident.

Bogus video. The shooting took place at about ten at night. This video is in broad daylight.

Why do you idiots always have to lie?

And another link that says the shooting took place at night.

And then he has the nerve to link to a BBC article that has nothing to do with this video.

How in the hell is the shooter a victim, unless you're referring to possibly his parents not caring about him enough to ensure he grew up to be a good person and not a mindless racist who is scared of Black people "just because".
If a strange black guy shows up at your door after dark these days chances are his up to no good.
And if you're 84 years old living on your own your eye sight isn't what it used to be, and neither is your mind.
He was probably scared. Why was he scared? Because we've been seeing teenage blacks committing violent crimes all over America.
My answer for that is that if you want to change that perception stop breaking the law.
We cannot ignore the Elephant in the room, but you liberals seem to always do.

Is that a gun in his hand? Another Obama type mistake with the BLM and Antifa. And, was he really picking up his brother?
Another funny who got fooled by the thread author who pretends this is Ralph Yarl.

Moderators the thread should be moved to the Badlands or deleted because of pay posted a BBC link that it says nothing about this footage, because this isn't Ralph Yarl.

The BBC article is about Ralph Yarl and there was no video of that incident.
Prove that it isn't Ralph Yarl.

I doubt that's him, but I'm sure they all look alike to you.

Here's a big hint. This was taken at daytime... He was shot at 10 PM at night.
It's not Ralph Yarl. The BBC article linked In the thread says nothing about this video because there is no video in the Ralph Yarl case.

Yea, he was carrying a gun in his hand and banging on the man's door.
That is a legitimate threat.
The dirty yellow Left-Wing Press has been very dishonest and misleading on this story.
As usual the Left-Wing Press made it a racial issue to fan the flames of Democrat hate.
When this case goes to court the defense will eat up the prosecution.
Why was he carrying a gun?
Was he actually there to pick up his little brother?
Who carries a gun to pick up their brother?
........so many questions
You got fooled by the thread author who linked to a BBC video that says nothing about this video and doesn't carry this video, because it's not Ralph Yarl.

Going to go ahead, find me one news article saying that footage was found in the Ralph Yarl case

If this we were me posting a video of some random white dude and falsely claiming it's Kyle Rittenhouse, the thread would have moved to the Badlands in 5 seconds.

It's not Ralph Yarl. The BBC article linked In the thread says nothing about this video because there is no video in the Ralph Yarl case.
I bet all the RWers who seen this thread believe it is Yarl. Just cause they really, really want to.

Prove that it isn't Ralph Yarl.
The proof is that your source is a BBC link that has nothing about this video.
Because you or nobody has found any news article claiming that footage was found in the Ralph Yale case.

I bet all the RWers who seen this thread believe it is Yarl. Just cause they really, really want to.
You would lose that bet in a heartbeat and look foolish for making it. Hmmm, come to think of it, you do.

Forum List

Back