Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

We have 4 arrested for a Hate Crime. Should do as we usually do and declassify it as Youthful Indiscrestion?

C1aOmqMUkAAINwh.jpg

what's interesting and amazing is that we have full blown histrionics from our "traditional media" about accusations about Trump supporters harassing minorities, MOST of these stories wind up being discredited or proven to be a hoax.

And here we have actual footage of a racist based hate crime and the media reaction is measured at best...

If the roles were reversed Trump would be blamed w/ "hateful rhetoric" and there would be riots in the street. Real war on cops and whites.

I am calling on this nation to rise up and speak with one voice in condemning this vile, vitriolic, hateful movement called BlackLivesMatter

Did you miss all the "hate filled panic that led to riots and street violence" that was "whipped up" by Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trumps victory in November? Do You think maybe some of that was due to the way his campaign conducted itself?

Maybe you should go back and read your own question.
I watched many of his rallies and didn't see what you saw. I saw protests because leftists cannot tolerate disagreement and as we now know some of it was being payed for. Maybe most of it. Or all of it.
Uh-Huh, you must have missed all the poor choice of words moments (remember the Hispanic Judge bullshit, the Goldstar Family, the attacks on Megyn Kelly just to name a few examples?) that the Donald had during the campaign which triggered all the racist/misogynist/<whatever "ist" flavor of the month> fixated morons on the left, that is why he and his campaign bear part of the responsibility for all the ugliness we're seeing from the (as you correctly pointed out) intolerant left wing lunatics and there confused followers, this was completely avoidable had he engaged his brain before putting his mouth in gear in those instances.
How would any of those examples justify any violence?
Nobody claimed it justifies ANYTHING, nice attempt at straw man construction though.

it's an explanation of CAUSE AND EFFECT.

And how does it represent hate? I didn't see the hate so the hate was between your ears, don't try to play it off on others.
Of course YOU didn't see "hate", you're a partisan Saint Trump supporter, what you "saw" doesn't mean a damn thing, it's what the folks that are still somewhat objective saw and what they concluded that counts and many of those people saw flagrantly offensive remarks being made by the Donald.

Personally I couldn't care less what he says or who he offends, I didn't support him because I don't agree with his philosophy and I don't trust him.
Nice attempt at deflection. The subject was the horrific violent act and political rhetoric was cited as an underlying cause, which you endorsed!
LOL, deflection do you know what that word means? I was directly addressing cause and effect, do you have a reading problem or is the selective comprehension intentional?

You used terms like partisan Saint Trump supporter then want it to appear I'm the problem? Who do you think you're kidding?
The fact that you react so strongly to any criticism of the Donald invalidates your "who me" routine so exactly whom do you think you're kidding?

The party didn't want Trump, I voted against the party so the party animal here is YOU.
Uh-huh, how exactly did you "vote against the party"? and how exactly am I the "party animal" when I have been consistently anti-partisan all along?

And again, if you saw hate the hate belongs to you, not the one you need to pin it on.
Dear "Cannot read with comprehension to save his life" , what I saw isn't material AGAIN it's what those that remain somewhat objective saw and how they reacted to it, You should really get out and talk to some people that aren't wedded to partisan interests and who normally don't give a fuck about politics, I have and what they perceived was plenty of "hate" emanating from the Trump Campaign and that was due to numerous unforced errors on the Donald's part.

Did the police apprehend and charge these criminals?

Yes?

Can we expect a BLM protest demanding their release?

Whaddya think?
They have not been charged at all. They may be charged later today. There is a question as to whether or not this is a crime at all. Some say it is just a prank.

Others have started calling it a blm kidnapping.
It doesn't sound like a prank to me.

Where are the white liberal parents of these kids?

Where are the Liberals in general? If this were white people kidnapping and torturing a black, well we know the Liberals would be screaming and demanding all over the place and the Race Baiting Hate Organisation the SPLC would be giving a press conference and screaming and demanding.

In typical Liberal fashion, whites do not matter, the Liberals are the racists, they hate white people and the white Liberals are self-hating white people.
Why should we give a shit what liberals think anymore? They have no power anymore. Their political party of democrats will be going the way of the Whig Party. They're obsolete. America has rejected the liberal ideology. What matters is what we think about black on white crime. These thugs are about to get 30 years of hard time.

Where are the white liberal parents of these kids?

Where are the Liberals in general? If this were white people kidnapping and torturing a black, well we know the Liberals would be screaming and demanding all over the place and the Race Baiting Hate Organisation the SPLC would be giving a press conference and screaming and demanding.

In typical Liberal fashion, whites do not matter, the Liberals are the racists, they hate white people and the white Liberals are self-hating white people.
Why should we give a shit what liberals think anymore? They have no power anymore. Their political party of democrats will be going the way of the Whig Party. They're obsolete. America has rejected the liberal ideology. What matters is what we think about black on white crime. These thugs are about to get 30 years of hard time.
Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, remember the millenials just didn't show up.

We still have a battle to fight.

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

If it makes you feel better, I'll post something just as bad with the exception that this time a handicapped Black kid is the victim of White toughs:
White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

]
1193.jpg

"An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “******”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

But during Friday’s hearing, the prosecutor, deputy attorney general Casey Hemmer, played down both the racial and sexual aspects of the crime, according to the Twin Falls Times-News."

Let's see how the justice system handles the perps in YOUR op. I'll bet you the prosecutor,won't downplay any aspect of that crime. He will likely go for the max.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

Another "she wore a short skirt" justifier of rape moron.

Where is the condemnation from all the usual suspects?

Funny how if the skin colors were reversed this would be a global incident.

Given the screaming and the hysteria and the way politics has seeped into our culture, are we really supposed to be surprised or shocked by this crime?
Holy fuck. You're blaming this sick violent crime on the failure to agree with leftists?

You really are not too sharp.
All "culture" is 100% 'politics'.
THINK! for Christ's sake!
These sub-human tree dwellers should be exterminated. They are contributing ZERO positive value to mankind. They are feral animals.
Had the victim been a family member of mine there would be a reckoning.

I watched many of his rallies and didn't see what you saw. I saw protests because leftists cannot tolerate disagreement and as we now know some of it was being payed for. Maybe most of it. Or all of it.
Uh-Huh, you must have missed all the poor choice of words moments (remember the Hispanic Judge bullshit, the Goldstar Family, the attacks on Megyn Kelly just to name a few examples?) that the Donald had during the campaign which triggered all the racist/misogynist/<whatever "ist" flavor of the month> fixated morons on the left, that is why he and his campaign bear part of the responsibility for all the ugliness we're seeing from the (as you correctly pointed out) intolerant left wing lunatics and there confused followers, this was completely avoidable had he engaged his brain before putting his mouth in gear in those instances.
How would any of those examples justify any violence?
Nobody claimed it justifies ANYTHING, nice attempt at straw man construction though.

it's an explanation of CAUSE AND EFFECT.

And how does it represent hate? I didn't see the hate so the hate was between your ears, don't try to play it off on others.
Of course YOU didn't see "hate", you're a partisan Saint Trump supporter, what you "saw" doesn't mean a damn thing, it's what the folks that are still somewhat objective saw and what they concluded that counts and many of those people saw flagrantly offensive remarks being made by the Donald.

Personally I couldn't care less what he says or who he offends, I didn't support him because I don't agree with his philosophy and I don't trust him.
Nice attempt at deflection. The subject was the horrific violent act and political rhetoric was cited as an underlying cause, which you endorsed!
LOL, deflection do you know what that word means? I was directly addressing cause and effect, do you have a reading problem or is the selective comprehension intentional?

You used terms like partisan Saint Trump supporter then want it to appear I'm the problem? Who do you think you're kidding?
The fact that you react so strongly to any criticism of the Donald invalidates your "who me" routine so exactly whom do you think you're kidding?

The party didn't want Trump, I voted against the party so the party animal here is YOU.
Uh-huh, how exactly did you "vote against the party"? and how exactly am I the "party animal" when I have been consistently anti-partisan all along?

And again, if you saw hate the hate belongs to you, not the one you need to pin it on.
Dear "Cannot read with comprehension to save his life" , what I saw isn't material AGAIN it's what those that remain somewhat objective saw and how they reacted to it, You should really get out and talk to some people that aren't wedded to partisan interests and who normally don't give a fuck about politics, I have and what they perceived was plenty of "hate" emanating from the Trump Campaign and that was due to numerous unforced errors on the Donald's part.
People chop up posts when they know they are full of shit. The left hyperventilates when they encounter disagreeable thought, then they blame the right for creating the strife. Yes, the hate is all yours if that's what you saw. That applies to anyone else, why I would need to explain that is part of the problem.

Given the screaming and the hysteria and the way politics has seeped into our culture, are we really supposed to be surprised or shocked by this crime?
Holy fuck. You're blaming this sick violent crime on the failure to agree with leftists?

You really are not too sharp.
All "culture" is 100% 'politics'.
THINK! for Christ's sake!
These sub-human tree dwellers should be exterminated. They are contributing ZERO positive value to mankind. They are feral animals.
Had the victim been a family member of mine there would be a reckoning.
That's feeling, not thinking.

Chicago Police Head: "Some of it is just stupidity."

no no no...IT'S A FUCKING HATE CRIIIIIIIIME!

It's a plantation thing....you should see it well from your spot on the fence....
What you're too covered in mud to see is that the fence doesn't run between the Left and the Right.

It runs between the narcissistic partisan crazies and most Americans.

But that's okay, keep rolling around in it.

When did a Republican Presidential Candidate and his/her campaign whip up such a hate filled panic that led to riots, and street violence?
Er...ummm... November 2016.

What are you talking about?
Did you miss all the "hate filled panic that led to riots and street violence" that was "whipped up" by Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trumps victory in November? Do You think maybe some of that was due to the way his campaign conducted itself?

Maybe you should go back and read your own question.
Why don't you wise up?
Had Trump lost the negroes would have looted and burned because they were 'so happy' Trump lost.
That's a FACT. They will use ANY excuse to loot and burn.

Forum List

Back