Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

WHERE is Obama, and why is he not speaking out against this?

Where is Emmanuel - why isn't HE speaking out about this and the record-setting violence in Chicago?

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I'm not sure I see the problem here. The Israelis do this kind of thing all the time. And Trump supporters have threatened to do this kind of thing to blacks and Muslims. If anything, this happened because of Trump supporters. Trump supporters need to apologize here because they bring this shit on themselves. Shame

You don't see a problem here?

W - T - F?

Yet, I am sure this is the type of person who goes completely berserk when he hears that the police has defended themselves against a black looter.

But thanks for letting us know that you condone violence/torture. Typical libressive.

Dude, that's so racist because most blacks killed by police are innocent and not looters. This is on Trump and his supporters and I would ask that all Trump supporters apologize right now, here in this thread. Something like:

I am a Trump supporter and the torture of this innocent man is my fault because it happened because we are racists and these people we're just reacting to our racism.

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I'm not sure I see the problem here. The Israelis do this kind of thing all the time. And Trump supporters have threatened to do this kind of thing to blacks and Muslims. If anything, this happened because of Trump supporters. Trump supporters need to apologize here because they bring this shit on themselves. Shame
Obviously you have no shame. Or brains. When have Trump supporters threatened this sort of thing? You bring ridicule upon yourself. My dog is smarter.

Obviously you have no shame. Or brains. When have Trump supporters threatened this sort of thing? You bring ridicule upon yourself. My dog is smarter.

Your words are those of a racist who is blaming the blowback from his own aggression on the very people he has victimized.

I'm soooo glad this group of scumbags were caught. They will be charged today. There are no valid reasons (excuses) for doing this crap.

Your words are those of a racist who is blaming the blowback from his own aggression on the very people he has victimized.
Your words are stupid. You can't rescue them.

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

They got their opinions from listening to others talk about Trump.

The Division Pimps continue to do their job well.
Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
This thread is about political violence. Your story is completely fucking irrelevant so stfu you piece of human waste.

looks like norman is shitting his pants

just wait til the fire-hoses dog and clubs

this night help you get ready for your minority status

GOOD NEWS:

Video: Four in custody after Facebook Live kidnap-torture of “special needs” man

"Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled “F*** Trump!” and “F*** white people! ...
The suspects can be heard saying they want the video to go viral.”

"If we are to have “hate crimes,” then this clearly falls within that classification. The victim appears to have been targeted both for his vulnerability — one of his alleged kidnappers is a classmate — and the rhetoric used more than suggests he was chosen for his ethnicity. ... If this doesn’t meet the criteria of a hate crime, then nothing does."
- Not to mention Political discrimination!

Hopefully these are the animals who did this.

Video: Four in custody after Facebook Live kidnap-torture of “special needs” man - Hot Air

A white gang took it one step further and murdered their mentally challenged victim. This was a few years ago but I don`t recall any of you ku kluxxers posting it on this board or any other. Geez, I can`t imagine why. They set her on fire and threw her in a garbage can. Like good Christians they wrapped her up in Christmas decorations.
Murder of Jennifer Daugherty - Wikipedia
You're an idiot. I see nothing in that wiki article saying these subhumans were a 'white gang'.

I googled it and the main perp sure looks like one hardcore white supremacist alright! Lmao!

Jury quickly sentences killer of Greensburg woman to death

melvinknight.jpg

This is no big deal. Whites do this type of things to blacks all the time. Get over it

FAKE NEWS by August West

A white gang took it one step further and murdered their mentally challenged victim. This was a few years ago but I don`t recall any of you ku kluxxers posting it on this board or any other. Geez, I can`t imagine why. They set her on fire and threw her in a garbage can. Like good Christians they wrapped her up in Christmas decorations.
Murder of Jennifer Daugherty - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back