Black Undergrad Conservative - Eugene Craig - I Salute Your Courage

It is sad that the truth is despised in a university.

I know everyone should agree with everyone. If not, they are mean. Don't be mean and agree with me.

STOP ATTACKING ME!!

Perhaps I should let you in on a little secret:

The world doesn't revolve around you.

It is very tiresome even witnessing your inability to comprehend things. That was sarcasm, idiot. He was PRETENDING to be upset at being disagreed with. Damn.....you just don't get it.

Geeze... you're such a simpleton. What we know is how any minority that dares stray from Democrat dogma is summarily demonized.

Yeah, the party of tolerance... as long as you agree with us.

You think these people are summarily demonized.....because they are black?
No they are because they dont toe the party line. Because they are black means they get it worse.

So.....they are demonized for their political ideology? Is that what you are saying?

Bowie State University Student Faces Backlash After Article on ObamaCare Cancelations | Fox News Insider

What a great kid and a great role model. He writes for the paper at Bowie State University. Right after Michelle Hypocrite Obama made a speak about how great Obaminationcare is, Bowie State had to cancel their student insurance plan due to what they stated "was the skyrocketing costs due to Obamacare!"

So this brave conservative criticized that horrendous healthcare plan that ended his coverage and the universities long-standing group student healthcare coverage.

The backlash was uncalled of and astronomically intense! He was attacked by the administration, alumni and fellow students. See liberals love minorities when they are clueless people satisfied with crumbs from the table. When minorities seek a seat at the table and oppose the liberal establishment that seeks to keep them down, they go on the attack and try to tear the man or woman apart!

Liberalism is the enemy of minorities and white people that seek a better life!

The race card? Seriously? You're playing the race card here?

The kid isnt black? Or is it not black enough for you? I know how you racists like to try and segregate people.

Bowie State is a black college. The student body is 91% black.

No they are because they dont toe the party line. Because they are black means they get it worse.

So.....they are demonized for their political ideology? Is that what you are saying?

Yes and their color....You democrats hate uppity ******* as you call them.

You just said that it was not because they were black. You have changed your mind?

Let me ask you....if the same kid had written a paper in support of Obamacare, would he have been "attacked" by liberals?

Now.......if he did that.....and was basically agreeing with liberals......and was attacked for it....then maybe we could start to discuss reasons besides ideology for the attack.

Want to rethink your analysis?

If you don't agree with me then you are being intolerant and mean. That's how it goes right? Or do I have to be a conservative AND black?

No. If I don't agree with you, I have the right to. I am not being mean, nor am I being intolerant. I simply don't choose to have the same opinion as yours.

Or do I have to be a black liberal? Read the First Amendment and get back to me.

No you're attacking me if you don't agree thems the rules...I didn't make 'em. So agree and stop being a bully

No.

Deal with it.

No. If I don't agree with you, I have the right to. I am not being mean, nor am I being intolerant. I simply don't choose to have the same opinion as yours.

Or do I have to be a black liberal? Read the First Amendment and get back to me.

No you're attacking me if you don't agree thems the rules...I didn't make 'em. So agree and stop being a bully

No.

Deal with it.

No..Now the OP can start another thread about how its unfair you don't agree with me and how I'm being attacked

Yes and their color....You democrats hate uppity ******* as you call them.

You just said that it was not because they were black. You have changed your mind?

Let me ask you....if the same kid had written a paper in support of Obamacare, would he have been "attacked" by liberals?
Now.......if he did that.....and was basically agreeing with liberals......and was attacked for it....then maybe we could start to discuss reasons besides ideology for the attack.

Want to rethink your analysis?

No...then he would be another "low information voter on the plantation looking for a handout like all the other blacks".

Then they'll ask why blacks don't vote repub

One interesting item in Mr. Craig's editorial:

"In full disclosure, I have never had to use this insurance plan as I am currently covered by my parent’s insurance plan...."

No.

Deal with it.

No..Now the OP can start another thread about how its unfair you don't agree with me and how I'm being attacked

Actually, you can stop whining and accept the fact that not everyone agrees with you. You must believe that anyone who disagrees with you is therefore attacking you. How sad. The OP say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, within the confines of the rules here at USMB.

Deal with it, or log off and go whine on another political forum. Nobody's stopping you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back