Black Undergrad Conservative - Eugene Craig - I Salute Your Courage

No.

Deal with it.

No..Now the OP can start another thread about how its unfair you don't agree with me and how I'm being attacked

Actually, you can stop whining and accept the fact that not everyone agrees with you. You must believe that anyone who disagrees with you is therefore attacking you. How sad. The OP say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, within the confines of the rules here at USMB.

Deal with it, or log off and go whine on another political forum. Nobody's stopping you.

From the OP if you don't agree with me you are attacking me.

Stop attacking and being intolerant of my views and agree with me

Bowie State University Student Faces Backlash After Article on ObamaCare Cancelations | Fox News Insider

What a great kid and a great role model. He writes for the paper at Bowie State University. Right after Michelle Hypocrite Obama made a speak about how great Obaminationcare is, Bowie State had to cancel their student insurance plan due to what they stated "was the skyrocketing costs due to Obamacare!"

So this brave conservative criticized that horrendous healthcare plan that ended his coverage and the universities long-standing group student healthcare coverage.

The backlash was uncalled of and astronomically intense! He was attacked by the administration, alumni and fellow students. See liberals love minorities when they are clueless people satisfied with crumbs from the table. When minorities seek a seat at the table and oppose the liberal establishment that seeks to keep them down, they go on the attack and try to tear the man or woman apart!

Liberalism is the enemy of minorities and white people that seek a better life!

Needs more adjectives and more drama queeny.

All you know is that he wrote a paper and suddenly he's your new hero

[ame=http://youtu.be/uCOPuGBg_W0]"I Need a Hero", by Bonnie Tyler - YouTube[/ame]

Nice red herring! A black man or woman that stands up for their conservative beliefs comes under relentless attack! Esp if it's at a bolshevick college campus. The treatment is absolutely horrendous.

I admire any black man or woman who displays that kind of courage in the face of such ruthless opposition! Yes his small act makes him a hero in my book!

No..Now the OP can start another thread about how its unfair you don't agree with me and how I'm being attacked

Actually, you can stop whining and accept the fact that not everyone agrees with you. You must believe that anyone who disagrees with you is therefore attacking you. How sad. The OP say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, within the confines of the rules here at USMB.

Deal with it, or log off and go whine on another political forum. Nobody's stopping you.

From the OP if you don't agree with me you are attacking me.

Stop attacking and being intolerant of my views and agree with me

How long is your string?

Remember when the rightwingers thought it was a legitimate attack on Sandra Fluke that they could show she was an activist of some sort?

In fairness, do you people consider it fair to dismiss this Craig guy on the grounds he's an activist?

Because that's what he is.

Remember when the rightwingers thought it was a legitimate attack on Sandra Fluke that they could show she was an activist of some sort?

In fairness, do you people consider it fair to dismiss this Craig guy on the grounds he's an activist?

Fluke was a slut. This guy is not.

Fluke tossed herself in the public eye as a proganda machine, much different than this guy.

Fluke tossed herself in the public eye as a proganda machine, much different than this guy.

Really? This guy's editorial appears in the newspaper he started at Bowie State.

Really? This guy's editorial appears in the newspaper he started at Bowie State.

Thats different he's a republican. See?

LOL Attacking you? Son you are no where near that important.

If you don't agree with me then you are being intolerant and mean. That's how it goes right? Or do I have to be a conservative AND black?

No. If I don't agree with you, I have the right to. I am not being mean, nor am I being intolerant. I simply don't choose to have the same opinion as yours.

Or do I have to be a black liberal? Read the First Amendment and get back to me.

So you agree this thread is histrionic nonsense then, right?

Because all anyone did was disagree with this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A newspaper editorial isn't in "the public eye"?

Watching the pearl-clutching by the resident persecution complex Cons is very amusing, I must say.

You guys are so fucking sensitive.

This guy gave his opinion. Other people disagreed with him. So fucking what?

Forum List

Back