Black Undergrad Conservative - Eugene Craig - I Salute Your Courage

He said something people didn't agree with. Are people supposed to agree with him just because he's black? Is this your version of Affirmative action or are people allowed to disagree with a black while conservative?

It is sad that the truth is despised in a university.

I know everyone should agree with everyone. If not, they are mean. Don't be mean and agree with me.

STOP ATTACKING ME!!

Perhaps I should let you in on a little secret:

The world doesn't revolve around you.

Needs more adjectives and more drama queeny.

All you know is that he wrote a paper and suddenly he's your new hero

"I Need a Hero", by Bonnie Tyler - YouTube

Black man bucks the trend, Democrats like you all of a sudden become butthurt. The pattern is undeniable! :lol:

Black man conservative becomes rights new hero despite knowing nothing else about him

The pattern is undeniable...Here comes another Zo video any minute now:eusa_pray:
Look the liberal again attacks ANOTHER black man that left the plantation! What does Alfonso have to do with this thread?

I know everyone should agree with everyone. If not, they are mean. Don't be mean and agree with me.

STOP ATTACKING ME!!

LOL Attacking you? Son you are no where near that important.

If you don't agree with me then you are being intolerant and mean. That's how it goes right? Or do I have to be a conservative AND black?

Chances are he actually is being attacked because you little liberals do that.... It is all you know how to do when faced with the truth.

STOP ATTACKING ME!!

If you don't agree with me then you are being intolerant and mean. That's how it goes right? Or do I have to be a conservative AND black?

No. If I don't agree with you, I have the right to. I am not being mean, nor am I being intolerant. I simply don't choose to have the same opinion as yours.

Or do I have to be a black liberal? Read the First Amendment and get back to me.

Black man bucks the trend, Democrats like you all of a sudden become butthurt. The pattern is undeniable! :lol:

Black man conservative becomes rights new hero despite knowing nothing else about him

The pattern is undeniable...Here comes another Zo video any minute now:eusa_pray:
Look the liberal again attacks ANOTHER black man that left the plantation! What does Alfonso have to do with this thread?

Ahh now simply mentioning the name of a black conservative is attacking.

1. Agree with all black cons say or be deemed hateful
2. Don't mention black cons or be deemed hateful

Zo is awesome and that black guy was right although I respectfully disagree *ZZZZ* ok, ok...he's 100% right :eusa_shifty:

No. If I don't agree with you, I have the right to. I am not being mean, nor am I being intolerant. I simply don't choose to have the same opinion as yours.

Or do I have to be a black liberal? Read the First Amendment and get back to me.
What he is trying to do is paint the Kid in the op as a whiner....

No you're attacking me if you don't agree thems the rules...I didn't make 'em. So agree and stop being a bully

So rather address the core of his argument,you spin away,with this deflection and that deflection exaggerated one at that.

Well when you got nothing,you give nothing.

No he Is obviously a victim. Everyone should agree with him, that is the way to be nice

No he Is obviously a victim. Everyone should agree with him, that is the way to be nice

LOL The fact that racists like you are trying to shame people into silence is humorous.

Bowie State University Student Faces Backlash After Article on ObamaCare Cancelations | Fox News Insider

What a great kid and a great role model. He writes for the paper at Bowie State University. Right after Michelle Hypocrite Obama made a speak about how great Obaminationcare is, Bowie State had to cancel their student insurance plan due to what they stated "was the skyrocketing costs due to Obamacare!"

So this brave conservative criticized that horrendous healthcare plan that ended his coverage and the universities long-standing group student healthcare coverage.

The backlash was uncalled of and astronomically intense! He was attacked by the administration, alumni and fellow students. See liberals love minorities when they are clueless people satisfied with crumbs from the table. When minorities seek a seat at the table and oppose the liberal establishment that seeks to keep them down, they go on the attack and try to tear the man or woman apart!

Liberalism is the enemy of minorities and white people that seek a better life!

The race card? Seriously? You're playing the race card here?

Bowie State University Student Faces Backlash After Article on ObamaCare Cancelations | Fox News Insider

What a great kid and a great role model. He writes for the paper at Bowie State University. Right after Michelle Hypocrite Obama made a speak about how great Obaminationcare is, Bowie State had to cancel their student insurance plan due to what they stated "was the skyrocketing costs due to Obamacare!"

So this brave conservative criticized that horrendous healthcare plan that ended his coverage and the universities long-standing group student healthcare coverage.

The backlash was uncalled of and astronomically intense! He was attacked by the administration, alumni and fellow students. See liberals love minorities when they are clueless people satisfied with crumbs from the table. When minorities seek a seat at the table and oppose the liberal establishment that seeks to keep them down, they go on the attack and try to tear the man or woman apart!

The kid isnt black? Or is it not black enough for you? I know how you racists like to try and segregate people.

Last edited:

What race card? You libs have been at war with minorities for decades.. we're just calling you on it... shit, you've all but destroyed the black family.

[ame=http://youtu.be/uCOPuGBg_W0]"I Need a Hero", by Bonnie Tyler - YouTube[/ame]

Geeze... you're such a simpleton. What we know is how any minority that dares stray from Democrat dogma is summarily demonized.

Yeah, the party of tolerance... as long as you agree with us.

You think these people are summarily demonized.....because they are black?

Geeze... you're such a simpleton. What we know is how any minority that dares stray from Democrat dogma is summarily demonized.

No they are because they dont toe the party line. Because they are black means they get it worse.

Last edited:

Partly, yes. Same goes for conservative women.... look at the vile, disgusting statements recently made about Sarah Palin by Bashir.

Forum List

Back