Black viewer says Kamala is FAKE and they paid homeless to go to her Rally, to fill the stadium.

FAKE Kamala had the homeless fill her arena, offering them drinks, something to eat, and free Megan Thee Stallion show.

How PATHETIC can Kamala be????? The word needs to get out to America and the "sucker voters of Kamal"a that she is worthless and FAKE.

Where do you find these tokens? How long do you have to dig around for them? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Where do you find these tokens? How long do you have to dig around for them? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They are on my feed DAILY, minutes old, hours old. Watch the video but nah most of Democrats won't and you will deny they exist. YOU DID NOTICE they are all from black males and females, right? What does that tell you? It should tell you they think she is FAKE. I hope America wakes up in time to see what a LOSER she was and is and always has been.

FAKE Kamala had the homeless fill her arena, offering them drinks, something to eat, and free Megan Thee Stallion show.

How PATHETIC can Kamala be????? The word needs to get out to America and the "sucker voters of Kamal"a that she is worthless and FAKE.

:itsok: Thoughts & prayers.

They are on my feed DAILY, minutes old, hours old. Watch the video but nah most of Democrats won't and you will deny they exist. YOU DID NOTICE they are all from black males and females, right? What does that tell you? It should tell you they think she is FAKE. I hope America wakes up in time to see what a LOSER she was and is and always has been.
She is not a felon.

Honey, stop believing every dumbass video you watch on YouTube.
odanny I guess I can say to you wait for election day. I know the Dems have huge plans, all kinds of things but I hope America sees Kamala for what she really is.

Can you name 5 things Kamala accomplished without looking at Google in the last 4 years?

I would need more verification re paying/bribing the homeless to attend the rally, but until she hold a rally on her own merits without offering a free concert or performance by a popular celebrity, we'll never know if people are going to hear her or for the free entertainment.

Trump sometimes will call up a celebrity from his crowd to say just a few words--usually a minute or two--but he has yet to hire a popular entertainer to draw in a crowd. Those who attend his rallies get few amenities and they go to enjoy being with other Patriots and to hear him speak, period.

Kamala Has Biggest Rally Yet, but People Might Be Showing Up for Someone Else​

Last edited:
Honey, stop believing every dumbass video you watch on YouTube.
But we should believe Kamala's videos? We should be suckers like those who have donated all that money, or their time volunteering? I can't "blindly" believe what she says. I get bad taste in my mouth when she speaks. She reminds me of Hillary but I would have to say Hillary was more intelligent. And you know, I despise Hillary. That was your girl. You must wonder why Hillary is not running for VP?

well that explains why someone, in the backdrop of her speech, picked up a half eaten sandwich off the ground and started eating it. 🤦😄

1722796041924.png

Forum List

Back