black Wisconsin Reporter Says She Fled Country Thunder Music Festival After a Man Called Her the ‘N-Word’

Even if it did happen, she seems to be condemning the thousands that were there for what ONE (probably drunk) jerk said. You can find racists anywhere and they sure as hell aren't all white. In fact, Blacks and Asians are some of the worst.
What's more ... the "n" word is just a word. It's not like it's going to have some life altering effect on her. The LibTards on this site call me all sorts of names. I take them as badges of honor.

What's more ... the "n" word is just a word. It's not like it's going to have some life altering effect on her. The LibTards on this site call me all sorts of names. I take them as badges of honor.

I never could figure out why they're so sensitive about being called a Niqqer.
You can call me a Honky or any other white slur and I'll just laugh.
It has to hold some kind of meaning to be offensive.

Even if it did happen, she seems to be condemning the thousands that were there for what ONE (probably drunk) jerk said. You can find racists anywhere and they sure as hell aren't all white. In fact, Blacks and Asians are some of the worst.
No; she's asking those who witnessed the incident to do better.

I never could figure out why they're so sensitive about being called a Niqqer.
You can call me a Honky or any other white slur and I'll just laugh.
It has to hold some kind of meaning to be offensive.

They have to make up stuff to get noticed and BS each other over their failed culture and the wasted money thrown at them for decades and yet over half of them are still dumbass feral animals actually worse off than they were in the 1950's. They badly need excuses.

She's most likely never heard of Charley Pride.

She went hoping something would happen to her, then ended up having to make up a fake story. lol and in Wisconsin. Only white southerners are supposed to be all racist n shit. Guess she was too cheap to go south and make up some story. Must be a back lash going on this election cycle against the Groomerz n Hood Ratz Party.

Forum List

Back