black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

thats what happens when you try and assume something,,
If it's true that I'm making assumptions, you've made just as many as I have.
doesnt matter how reasonable it is,, she was not obligated to provide it and the cops decided to abuse her anyway,,,

You say they continued to "abuse" her. What do you think their motive was for this?
what this women did was legal and a better reason why cops need to be put in check or removed if they dont understand the laws,,,

non compliance is not against the law,,, this is the USA not nazi germany,, we have rights,,,

I've already acknowledged twice that she was not obligated to show her ID.

wrong,, she had no legal obligation to show her ID,,
If a cop can reasonably articulate his suspicion of a crime, he is allowed to ID you. In this case I assume that he thought she was illegally dumping garbage, so he asked for her ID. Furthermore, she resisted their orders and refused to get out of the car. This is unacceptable behavior. When you fight with the cops, regardless of whether or not they are in the wrong, you put them and yourself in danger.

If a cop can reasonably articulate his suspicion of a crime, he is allowed to ID you. In this case I assume that he thought she was illegally dumping garbage, so he asked for her ID. Furthermore, she resisted their orders and refused to get out of the car. This is unacceptable behavior. When you fight with the cops, regardless of whether or not they are in the wrong, you put them and yourself in danger.
nothing in the article even comes close to that assumption so where did you come up wit that BS???

and she never fought the cops so again where did you come up with that BS???

when you dont stand up for your rights you are guaranteed to loose them to a fascist system,,,

If it's true that I'm making assumptions, you've made just as many as I have.

You say they continued to "abuse" her. What do you think their motive was for this?

I've already acknowledged twice that she was not obligated to show her ID.
what assumption did I make???

its a fact she had no obligation to provide ID,,,

its a fact they instead of respecting her rights they decided to attack and abuse her,,,

so again where did I assume anything??

nothing in the article even comes close to that assumption so where did you come up wit that BS???

and she never fought the cops so again where did you come up with that BS???

when you dont stand up for your rights you are guaranteed to loose them to a fascist system,,,
Who gives a shit what the article said? If he didnt think she was up to something, why did he stop her in the first place? You arent making any sense.

As for her, she did fight them. She refused to get out of her car even after they were physically pulling on her. Did you even watch the video?

Who gives a shit what the article said? If he didnt think she was up to something, why did he stop her in the first place? You arent making any sense.

As for her, she did fight them. She refused to get out of her car even after they were physically pulling on her. Did you even watch the video?
no its you thats not making any sense because you are just making shit up that never happened,,

refusing to get out of the car is not fighting them,, its called standing up for your rights against nazi fucks that have no business pulling you out,,,

[Quoye]Who gives a shit what the article said? If he didnt think she was up to something, why did he stop her in the first place?
[/QUOTE]
Because she was black, that is nothing new.
You arent making any sense.

Why did she need to get out the car is she had not broken the Law?

she was exercising her civil rights under the constitution you stupid fuck,,,

how is that a sovereign citizen crap???

and if youre talking about me, I am defending the constitution not her,,,
You lack of understanding of the constitution is apparent. You are probably right though. You aren't bright enough for even the sovereign citizen yo-yos to claim you.

dont change the subject,,
but since you asked,
if you havent committed a crime no you dont have to show it,,
Of course, there are situations when police can require identification. For example, if you are operating a motor vehicle and are stopped by a police officer, you are required to produce your driver’s name/license/identification upon request. North Carolina General Statutes 20-90. Failure to do so is punished as a Class 2 misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of up to 60 days in jail. Additionally, in some cases, if you do not produce identification, you may be charged with resisting an officer, which is a Class 2 misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of up to 60 days in jail. This law applies to drivers of vehicles. It does not apply to passengers.

Of course, there are situations when police can require identification. For example, if you are operating a motor vehicle and are stopped by a police officer, you are required to produce your driver’s name/license/identification upon request. North Carolina General Statutes 20-90. Failure to do so is punished as a Class 2 misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of up to 60 days in jail. Additionally, in some cases, if you do not produce identification, you may be charged with resisting an officer, which is a Class 2 misdemeanor, which carries a maximum penalty of up to 60 days in jail. This law applies to drivers of vehicles. It does not apply to passengers.

if you are legally stopped,,,

why are you changing the subject???

no you are changing the subject because you know in this case the women was right and cops were wrong,,
I'm not changing any subject. the fact is if she was operating a motor vehicle the cops are well within their rights to ask for ID. it's how shit works.

I'm not changing any subject. the fact is if she was operating a motor vehicle the cops are well within their rights to ask for ID. it's how shit works.
not if they dont suspect her of a crime or she committed a crime,,

youre thinking of nazi germany where they can stop you for any reason and ask for papers,,

why didnt you post the entire law and just posted a single section of it??

you dont have to answer because I already know,,

not if they dont suspect her of a crime or she committed a crime,,

youre thinking of nazi germany where they can stop you for any reason and ask for papers,,

why didnt you post the entire law and just posted a single section of it??

you dont have to answer because I already know,,
I posted the entire law and a link to it. now read it .

Forum List

Back