black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

what assumption did I make???

its a fact she had no obligation to provide ID,,,

its a fact they instead of respecting her rights they decided to attack and abuse her,,,

so again where did I assume anything??
You're assuming they "attacked" and "abused" her. There's no way to know what went on before or after the video; the video clip is rather short and doesn't show what went on before they asked her to exit the vehicle. Also, while on the one hand we agree she was not obligated to show ID, it's possible the cops were justified in asking for it given the circumstances of a fugitive on the loose.

I asked what you thought their motive was for "abusing" her and you failed to answer. So, why do you think they did?

I did and it was the single section of a bigger law,,

how about you get back on topic??
what topic? chick was in her car, the cops pulled her, she refused to show ID and made a problem for herself nows she's pulling her race card? is that about the gist of it?

You're assuming they "attacked" and "abused" her. There's no way to know what went on before or after the video; the video clip is rather short and doesn't show what went on before they asked her to exit the vehicle. Also, while on the one hand we agree she was not obligated to show ID, it's possible the cops were justified in asking for it given the circumstances of a fugitive on the loose.

I asked what you thought their motive was for "abusing" her and you failed to answer. So, why do you think they did?
the law doesnt support your assumption,,,

I dont need to give my OPINION on why they did it,, just that it was not legal and proven by the fact they didnt arrest her but let her go after stealing her property and searching it without a warrant,,

I'd say the cops were in a gray area . her being behind the wheel gave the cops enough probable cause to ask for a drivers license.
no it didnt,,

do you know what R.A.S is??

the A stands for articulable,, they couldnt articulate a single thing she did wrong or they would have,,

no it didnt,,

do you know what R.A.S is??

the A stands for articulable,, they couldnt articulate a single thing she did wrong or they would have,,
my point is being behind the wheel is how the cops can justify this. what I'm curious about is what led up to the confrontation.

my point is being behind the wheel is how the cops can justify this. what I'm curious about is what led up to the confrontation.
thats funny since they never made that claim,, and being behind the wheel is not a crime where you are required to provide ID,,

thats funny since they never made that claim,, and being behind the wheel is not a crime where you are required to provide ID,,
any time you are deemed in control of a vehicle it gives the cops the in they need to ask for a drivers license. the few articles I've read doesn't make it clear if they asked her before or after she entered the vehicle for ID. that sets up a whole different scenario.

any time you are deemed in control of a vehicle it gives the cops the in they need to ask for a drivers license. the few articles I've read doesn't make it clear if they asked her before or after she entered the vehicle for ID. that sets up a whole different scenario.
no it doesnt,,

just wondering why are you pushing a fascist type action from our police??

dont you think people have rights listed in the constitution??

no it doesnt,,

just wondering why are you pushing a fascist type action from our police??

dont you think people have rights listed in the constitution??
it's understanding how to deal with cops and living to go home.

§ 20-29. Surrender of license.

Any person operating or in charge of a motor vehicle, when requested by an officer in uniform, or, in the event of accident in which the vehicle which he is operating or in charge of shall be involved, when requested by any other person, who shall refuse to write his name for the purpose of identification or to give his name and address and the name and address of the owner of such vehicle, or who shall give a false name or address, or who shall refuse, on demand of such officer or such other person, to produce his license and exhibit same to such officer or such other person for the purpose of examination, or who shall refuse to surrender his license on demand of the on demand of such officer or such other person, to produce his license and exhibit same to such officer or such other person for the purpose of examination, or who shall refuse to surrender his license on demand of the Division, or fail to produce same when requested by a court of this State, shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.

it's understanding how to deal with cops and living to go home.

§ 20-29. Surrender of license.

Any person operating or in charge of a motor vehicle, when requested by an officer in uniform, or, in the event of accident in which the vehicle which he is operating or in charge of shall be involved, when requested by any other person, who shall refuse to write his name for the purpose of identification or to give his name and address and the name and address of the owner of such vehicle, or who shall give a false name or address, or who shall refuse, on demand of such officer or such other person, to produce his license and exhibit same to such officer or such other person for the purpose of examination, or who shall refuse to surrender his license on demand of the on demand of such officer or such other person, to produce his license and exhibit same to such officer or such other person for the purpose of examination, or who shall refuse to surrender his license on demand of the Division, or fail to produce same when requested by a court of this State, shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.
ok but what about the rest of the law???

and that doesnt apply on private property,, which is where she was parked,,

no its you thats not making any sense because you are just making shit up that never happened,,

refusing to get out of the car is not fighting them,, its called standing up for your rights against nazi fucks that have no business pulling you out,,,
Bro, if you think you are allowed to grip the steering wheel to stop the police from pulling you out of your car, you are dumb as fuck. You dont get to break the law just because you hate cops. You should brush up on the laws cuz youre gonna get yourself in trouble some day and your ignorance of the laws wont be an acceptable excuse.

Bro, if you think you are allowed to grip the steering wheel to stop the police from pulling you out of your car, you are dumb as fuck. You dont get to break the law just because you hate cops. You should brush up on the laws cuz youre gonna get yourself in trouble some day and your ignorance of the laws wont be an acceptable excuse.
when they are illegally attacking you yes you are,,

and thats proven by the fact they let her go and didnt arrest her,,,

why should I be worried,, they let her go because they knew they didnt have the right to arrest her,,,

Because she was black, that is nothing new.

Why did she need to get out the car is she had not broken the Law?
[/QUOTE]
There was suspicion that she broke the law. Thats all that matters. If you have evidence that he was doing this because she is black, then present it to a court of law, but acting like a spoiled brat is not acceptable. That girl sucks.

Because she was black, that is nothing new.

Why did she need to get out the car is she had not broken the Law?
There was suspicion that she broke the law. Thats all that matters. If you have evidence that he was doing this because she is black, then present it to a court of law, but acting like a spoiled brat is not acceptable. That girl sucks.
[/QUOTE]
this same thing hsppend to white people all the time,, race had nothing to do with it,,

Forum List

Back