black woman accused police of assault in north carolina

Bro, if you think you are allowed to grip the steering wheel to stop the police from pulling you out of your car, you are dumb as fuck. You dont get to break the law just because you hate cops. You should brush up on the laws cuz youre gonna get yourself in trouble some day and your ignorance of the laws wont be an acceptable excuse.
I've tried to explain to him the importance of knowing how to handle cops. he won't listen.
when they are illegally attacking you yes you are,,

and thats proven by the fact they let her go and didnt arrest her,,,

why should I be worried,, they let her go because they knew they didnt have the right to arrest her,,,
if the cops wanted her in jail she'd be in jail

when they are illegally attacking you yes you are,,

and thats proven by the fact they let her go and didnt arrest her,,,

why should I be worried,, they let her go because they knew they didnt have the right to arrest her,,,
The cops pulling someone out of a car is not "attacking". Quit saying stupid shit or im going to stop responding.

a point I've been trying to make.
Actually, that isnt true. A police officer can only compel you to provide your liscence if you are suspected of committing a crime or a traffic violation, and they must "be able to reasonably articulate the crime they suspect you of".

So they couldnt say "we think you robbed a bank" if a bank wasnt robbed and there was no reason for them to believe it.

Forum List

Back