black woman get shot by cops in walmart while holing employee hostage

Eh..I think she might could have been talked down. Cops don't do that anymore. The value of human life is shit anymore. To them, all civilians are nails and they're the hammers; And that's it these days.
I bet a warning shot close to her and some strong words would have got her to drop her gun.

Last edited:

another going nuts and getting shot buy cops.
These stupid entitled black bitches, think they deserve everything because the media tells them they are “oppressed” by society.

One thing she said was: "I don't want to hurt anybody".
Actually that's the only thing that sticks out to me. That and I never saw her actually point the gun at the poor worker.
That's not the mannerisms of someone that's going to shoot somebody. :nono:
Was she armed? Yeah. Could she have been talked down? Most likely by the right person.
Now she's dead.
I blame this on 3 things:
Bad parenting
Lack of discipline in schools
Bad police policy

Eh..I think she might could have been talked down. Cops don't do that anymore. The value of human life is shit anymore. To them, all civilians are nails and they're the hammers; And that's it these days.
I bet a warning shot close to her and some strong words would have got her to drop her gun.
not if she pointing gun at employee and threating to kill her. justified.

One thing she said was: "I don't want to hurt anybody".
Actually that's the only thing that sticks out to me. That and I never saw her actually point the gun at the poor worker.
That's not the mannerisms of someone that's going to shoot somebody. :nono:
Was she armed? Yeah. Could she have been talked down? Most likely by the right person.
Now she's dead.
I blame this on 3 things:
Bad parenting
Lack of discipline in schools
Bad police policy
the police were right,. she could have killed the employee at any time and she held her hostage all day. you dont have right wig out on others. schools have nothing do with poor job blacks do raising thier kids. teachers are being assaulted by black kids like crazy right now. blacks are most dangerous race in this country and do most of the crime. when blacks change and take responsibility this wont happen.

That fat hostage lady is very lucky the cops didn't shoot her too. After all, she is a big target.

The worker, (Jessica), says she's physically unhurt, but is NOT ok and will need lots of time to process what happened. She said the woman was shot and killed while still holding her. She says she had blood spatter all over her.
Her son drew this picture:

321052609_518244906950289_4406678056027653648_n.jpg

These stupid entitled black bitches, think they deserve everything because the media tells them they are “oppressed” by society.
White guys killed 2,300 white Americans and 400 black Americans.

Black women killed 40 white Americans and 190 black Americans.

White guy kill more of every race than your so called entitled blacks women. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back