🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black woman's EPIC video going viral on Baltimore...AWESOME VIDEO

I saw it yesterday. She's right of course, but why oh why do women feel the need to paint their lips weird colors?

Perfect!!

The looting, burning, and property damage is a disgrace to all of us. People around the world get our news stories every day. I'm embarrassed by what's taking place. I'm glad they're protesting, and I hope they continue to protest, but I'm totally against looting, burning, and property damage. It could all end if the cops stood in front of the mic and told exactly what happened to Mr. Gray. The cops need to be honest with the people and explain exactly what happened that contributed to the death of Mr. Gray. I blame the cops, the mayor, and other officials for not coming forth and explain to the people what took place that day. Not explaining it will lead to more violence and property damage.

Perfect!!

The looting, burning, and property damage is a disgrace to all of us. People around the world get our news stories every day. I'm embarrassed by what's taking place. I'm glad they're protesting, and I hope they continue to protest, but I'm totally against looting, burning, and property damage. It could all end if the cops stood in front of the mic and told exactly what happened to Mr. Gray. The cops need to be honest with the people and explain exactly what happened that contributed to the death of Mr. Gray. I blame the cops, the mayor, and other officials for not coming forth and explain to the people what took place that day. Not explaining it will lead to more violence and property damage.

It is called due process.
They cannot give details in public about an alleged crime while being investigated.
Blame the feral kids and dumbass adult punks that did all of that stupidity.
A young man gets killed, so let's go steal from local businesses and burn our own people's cars...no one to blame for that dumbassery but themselves.

Good for her and I wish white mothers would correct those of their offspring who obviously want to be little kluckers.

Good for her and I wish white mothers would correct those of their offspring who obviously want to be little kluckers.

Wondered how long it would be before someone would say this.
Not disagreeing, bad parenting is bad parenting no matter the race. That is universal.
Having said that, there is a deep pandemic problem in the black culture, especially inner city where you have 70% of kids growing up in single parent/no parent households. That is catastrophic.
So let's not dilute or marginalize the message in this video by saying what you say above.
The white race, as a whole, does not have the self defeating culture that the black race does, again especially inner city. There is a crises in neighborhoods all across America's large cities of murder/gang activity/violence/high school dropouts that produce ghetto neighborhoods where businesses refuse to build. In the food industry they call them "food deserts" - literally several square miles with no grocery stores because owners are afraid to build/rent there.
So let's keep the issue where it is a crises.

Forum List

Back