Zone1 Blacks and Crime

And when the leading candidate in a major political party is a white man, supported by the majority of whites in this country, facing 91 felony counts, and many whites still want to elect him president, once again, white racists should STFU about blacks and crime.
Remember Trump cared about Washington when it was BLM protesters.

"I will fight to protect you — I am your president of law and order and an ally of all peaceful protesters," Mr. Trump said.

While only states can activate the National Guard, Mr. Trump said he would deploy "thousands and thousands" of heavily armed soldiers to Washington D.C. About 200 troops were moved out of Fort Bragg to deploy to the Washington area to be ready on short notice if needed

"If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them," Mr. Trump said. "I am also taking swift and decisive action to protect our great capital, Washington, D.C. What happened in the city last night was a total disgrace. As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property."

Remember Trump cared about Washington when it was BLM protesters.

"I will fight to protect you — I am your president of law and order and an ally of all peaceful protesters," Mr. Trump said.

While only states can activate the National Guard, Mr. Trump said he would deploy "thousands and thousands" of heavily armed soldiers to Washington D.C. About 200 troops were moved out of Fort Bragg to deploy to the Washington area to be ready on short notice if needed

"If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them," Mr. Trump said. "I am also taking swift and decisive action to protect our great capital, Washington, D.C. What happened in the city last night was a total disgrace. As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property."
He also wanted to deploy the DC National Guard on Jan 6th but was refused. Congress runs DC and pays for everything.

He also wanted to deploy the DC National Guard on Jan 6th but was refused. Congress runs DC and pays for everything.
Stop spreading lies. I have to remember AZrailwhale has no credibility.

A baseless claim has resurfaced that former President Donald Trump signed an order to deploy 20,000 National Guard troops before his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, but was stopped by the House sergeant at arms, at the behest of Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Guard troops are generally controlled by governors, though they can be federalized. The claim make no sense at all. The House sergeant at arms, he or she is not in the chain of command. Nor is Nancy Pelosi.

Don't believe the media?

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller’s deposition released by the committee.

Now he's a RINO too? Boy you can easily explain everything away with that.

Stop spreading lies. I have to remember AZrailwhale has no credibility.

A baseless claim has resurfaced that former President Donald Trump signed an order to deploy 20,000 National Guard troops before his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, but was stopped by the House sergeant at arms, at the behest of Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Guard troops are generally controlled by governors, though they can be federalized. The claim make no sense at all. The House sergeant at arms, he or she is not in the chain of command. Nor is Nancy Pelosi.

Don't believe the media?

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller’s deposition released by the committee.

Now he's a RINO too? Boy you can easily explain everything away with that.
Okay idiot. First, DC is a district that operates directly under congress IT DOESN'T HAVE A GOVERNOR. And I never said Trump ORDERED troops deployed, HE MADE THE OFFER WHICH WAS DECLINED. Nice try changing the goalposts. The DC Guard force is Military Police especially trained to deal with civil disturbances in DC.

Check this out. Many white Republicans try to commit voter fraud and they all got slaps on the wrists. Compared to

Texas’ Crystal Mason, who cast a provisional ballot in the 2016 elections while on supervised release for a federal conviction. She didn’t know she was ineligible to vote, and her ballot was never counted, but Mason — a Black woman — was convicted of illegal voting and sentenced to five years in prison.

How can you give all these whites a slap on the wrist and send this black woman away for 5 years and say this country isn't racist?
She was on probation? It isn’t a race thing. Politicians have power, regardless of skin color.

She was on probation? It isn’t a race thing. Politicians have power, regardless of skin color.
I just showed you several instances where whites got off with a slap on the wrist and this black woman they threw the book at her.

What does that tell me? Republicans, continue casting illegal votes. But Democrats, don't you dare.

I just showed you several instances where whites got off with a slap on the wrist and this black woman they threw the book at her.

What does that tell me? Republicans, continue casting illegal votes. But Democrats, don't you dare.
I didn’t deny this happens, but that particular incident prob isn’t racial, it’s about those in power and someone with a criminal record.

Forum List

Back