Blacks Are Losing The Moral Highground Rapidly

Coast to coast blacks are attacking whites in increasing numbers and last night they may have murdered one of their own, live on national television, and blamed it on the cops.

While I was watching the riots in NC, two shots were fired from the crowd and two of the 'protesters' fell, one on life-support it was last reported.

What we could clearly see is blacks don't care about the facts. All they wanted to do last night was break into stores and loot. The cops were just there to stop them.

All over the country Blacklivesmatter followers are getting increasingly hostile:

teargas

One fatally shot in second night of Charlotte police shooting protests

One person was fatally shot during protests in uptown Charlotte that turned violent Wednesday night.

Medic said on Twitter that it was treating the patient for a gunshot wound en route to Carolinas Medical Center at about 8:45 p.m.

The person was shot in the area of North College and East Trade streets, according to Medic.

Medic said it was responding to “multiple incidents uptown related to the situation in the College Street area” but was no more specific.

Moments earlier, police fired tear gas at protesters at the entrance to the Omni Hotel in uptown Charlotte. Loud booms sounded, and police said explosives had been used.

---------

STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton police are searching for the suspects in a vicious attack that happened on Friday against two teenaged sisters.

Police say a group of protestors wearing Black Lives Matter shirts held a vigil and a protest near the intersection of Pacific and Yokuts Avenues.

Protestors were remembering Colby Friday, an African-American man who was shot and killed by Stockton police in August after he ignored an officer’s commands to drop his handgun.

Police say two Caucasian girls left a local restaurant and passed by the protest when they were attacked by the protestors.

What was supposed to be a peaceful protest remembering Colby Friday turned into a vicious brawl directed against two sisters, and now, investigators are looking for suspects.

“Our understanding is that it involved several out-of-towners whose intent was more than protesting,” said Ron Freitas, the Assistant District Attorney for San Joaquin County.Stockton police say the protestors claimed to be connected with the Black Lives Matter movement and were protesting recent officer-involved shootings against blacks.

According to police, the two female victims say they felt the attack was racially-fueled because they are white.

Teen Sisters Hurt During Stockton Protest Felt Targeted Because They Are White

Twitter

Hey there mudwhistle, how's the kkk doing these days?

And I'm sure you must know your premise that every Blackman is a criminal makes you a fully blown racist. And no doubt the chief in charge of your local kkk chapter.

And I'm certain of the horror you must feel knowing that every Blackman has as much of a right to protest as you. lol

Unfortunately the criminal element takes advantage of legit protestors and that's when the bad behavior begins. But you don't understand that, and for the reasons I already stated above.

You will never ever figure that out due to your blind hatred for the Blackman.
Yeah.....I'll show my hatred for them by giving my African-American wife a hug and a kiss and tell her I think all blacks are just a bunch of nappy haired, ashy skinned, shitforbrains.

Problem with you dip-stick assholes is you think if we aren't tossing their salad like you, we're God Damned racists.

Fuck you

No, we think you're a goddamned racist because you talk like a goddamned racist. Stop espousing racist bullshit, and maybe you won't be labeled a racist bullshit artist.
Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Problem with you liberals is you've lost your sense of right and wrong. Fact is, white people had nothing to do with NC. A Blackman shot by a black cop because he wouldn't drop his gun. Perfect reason to break into Walmart.

Your motherfucking problem is you can't stand the truth.
. Agree that white people had nothing to do with NC. I guess it's Oops again for the race baiting rioting geniuses out there these days.

White 'people'? Those are r-selected white pavement apes.

They are stupid submissive whites always ready to lick the boot that kicks them. Utterly worthless fuckheads.

Worthless white trash that will eventually get beat up and possibly killed by the same people they are championing at the moment.

They are mostly white kids who have NO POINT OF REFERENCE or life experience to see that they're being fed a bullshit narrative.

So what have we learned. Protesting in the streets are bad. Protesting online is bad. Protesting by not standing is bad.

Black people are dumb to do bad protests. Protests et al are stupid. And blame it on blacks for not liking being shot...but dont mention the whites because its not about race. But if you do mention the whites make sure you grab your broad brush for that too.

Its almost like if you disagree with being shot by the police you're the bad person
No. Protesting is fine. Rioting isn't. All Marxist movements have their political, nonviolent front and their militant front. It's all organized. Does every person involved in the protest know this? No. If they did, they probably wouldn't appreciate being used and lied to.

In the eyes of those that disagree with the content...no protest is fine.
In the words of Joe Wilson "You Lie".

They are stupid submissive whites always ready to lick the boot that kicks them. Utterly worthless fuckheads.

Worthless white trash that will eventually get beat up and possibly killed by the same people they are championing at the moment.

They are mostly white kids who have NO POINT OF REFERENCE or life experience to see that they're being fed a bullshit narrative.

So what have we learned. Protesting in the streets are bad. Protesting online is bad. Protesting by not standing is bad.

Black people are dumb to do bad protests. Protests et al are stupid. And blame it on blacks for not liking being shot...but dont mention the whites because its not about race. But if you do mention the whites make sure you grab your broad brush for that too.

Its almost like if you disagree with being shot by the police you're the bad person
No. Protesting is fine. Rioting isn't. All Marxist movements have their political, nonviolent front and their militant front. It's all organized. Does every person involved in the protest know this? No. If they did, they probably wouldn't appreciate being used and lied to.

For some, I have no issue if you want to protest police brutality and all of that... I may think you have bad info and disagree with your stance, but as long as you do it peacefully you should be allowed to do it.

Just say uncle next time

For some, I have no issue if you want to protest police brutality and all of that... I may think you have bad info and disagree with your stance, but as long as you do it peacefully you should be allowed to do it.

Its funny but no one says that people dont have the right to...but what seems to be the consensus is that you have that right but I'm going to smear you as being violent, misinformed, flat out stupid for doing so.

So yes, you have the right to be a dumbass isnt really support

Just say uncle next time
. Uncle Joe instead of uncle Tom eh ? LOL

Its funny but no one says that people dont have the right to...but what seems to be the consensus is that you have that right but I'm going to smear you as being violent, misinformed, flat out stupid for doing so.

. Who is smearing who ????? Wow. ROTFLMBO

. Who is smearing who ????? Wow. ROTFLMBO

Is this a real question?

I'm not smearing anyone. Did you see what's going on in Charlotte for the past two nights? You'd have a point if there were no looting and rioting going on....but it did go on. You have to be willingly ignorant to not realize it.

I'm not smearing anyone. Did you see what's going on in Charlotte for the past two nights? You'd have a point if there were no looting and rioting going on....but it did go on. You have to be willingly ignorant to not realize it.
Thanks for answering that, because I tire sometimes at the crazy retorts they give sometimes. Wow.

Why is it the black community in Tulsa, Oklahoma, who actually have a shooting involving police and a black man that looks to be unjustified, aren't rioting and looting but the Charlotte blacks are for a guy that had a gun and made a bad decision not to put his firearm down?

No, YOU personally arent smearing anyone but you know this wasnt a response about you personally. There's no protests in OK...but its the same response as NC. Dont say nothing and wait for your 2% chance at justice.

Why is it the black community in Tulsa, Oklahoma, who actually have a shooting involving police and a black man that looks to be unjustified, aren't rioting and looting but the Charlotte blacks are for a guy that had a gun and made a bad decision not to put his firearm down?

IDK, but the answer isnt germane to the topic at all

Well for once the colored boy in the White House was on the level. He said he wanted to fundamentally change America. He did and if it keeps up his people will be the big losers.

Yeah police abused never happened before 2009:rolleyes:

No, YOU personally arent smearing anyone but you know this wasnt a response about you personally. There's no protests in OK...but its the same response as NC. Dont say nothing and wait for your 2% chance at justice.
I admit, if the shooting in Oklahoma is considered justified...there's something wrong with that(with the evidence we have available). He was probably high, but he didn't seem to want any trouble with the cops.

IDK, but the answer isnt germane to the topic at all
Fair enough. That was a bit off topic.

Coast to coast blacks are attacking whites in increasing numbers and last night they may have murdered one of their own, live on national television, and blamed it on the cops.

While I was watching the riots in NC, two shots were fired from the crowd and two of the 'protesters' fell, one on life-support it was last reported.

What we could clearly see is blacks don't care about the facts. All they wanted to do last night was break into stores and loot. The cops were just there to stop them.

All over the country Blacklivesmatter followers are getting increasingly hostile:

teargas

One fatally shot in second night of Charlotte police shooting protests

One person was fatally shot during protests in uptown Charlotte that turned violent Wednesday night.

Medic said on Twitter that it was treating the patient for a gunshot wound en route to Carolinas Medical Center at about 8:45 p.m.

The person was shot in the area of North College and East Trade streets, according to Medic.

Medic said it was responding to “multiple incidents uptown related to the situation in the College Street area” but was no more specific.

Moments earlier, police fired tear gas at protesters at the entrance to the Omni Hotel in uptown Charlotte. Loud booms sounded, and police said explosives had been used.

---------

STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton police are searching for the suspects in a vicious attack that happened on Friday against two teenaged sisters.

Police say a group of protestors wearing Black Lives Matter shirts held a vigil and a protest near the intersection of Pacific and Yokuts Avenues.

Protestors were remembering Colby Friday, an African-American man who was shot and killed by Stockton police in August after he ignored an officer’s commands to drop his handgun.

Police say two Caucasian girls left a local restaurant and passed by the protest when they were attacked by the protestors.

What was supposed to be a peaceful protest remembering Colby Friday turned into a vicious brawl directed against two sisters, and now, investigators are looking for suspects.

“Our understanding is that it involved several out-of-towners whose intent was more than protesting,” said Ron Freitas, the Assistant District Attorney for San Joaquin County.Stockton police say the protestors claimed to be connected with the Black Lives Matter movement and were protesting recent officer-involved shootings against blacks.

According to police, the two female victims say they felt the attack was racially-fueled because they are white.

Teen Sisters Hurt During Stockton Protest Felt Targeted Because They Are White

Twitter

Blacks can only see so many videos of unarmed black men and women being shot and killed by fuck-ups like George Zimmerman or ignorant cops before they blow. The NYPD managed to take down the NY/NJ bomber without killing him, didn't they? And he wasn't simply driving down the road, he was a marked man. You want a race war in this country, everyone loses.

It's because the Charlotte protest was probably just an excuse found in it all, (as if they -Tulsa & Charlotte - are somehow connected), and this in order to get the thing going in Charlotte by using a false narrative to suggest that the Charlotte incident is somehow connected to the Tulsa incident, and that both have the same reasoning or meaning behind it all in connection of. The Charlotte situation was either promoted by local race baiters who are priming the community that they are forever oppressed there, and so they jumped at the opportunity to try and tie these unrelated events together in so that they could do what they did there. The hope is that something will come out of it for them, but it won't if they made fools of themselves.

Forum List

Back