Blacks Are Losing The Moral Highground Rapidly

I'm not sure you understand that your own choices are your fault...but your not responsible for other people's actions too just because you want it to be.
Last night was on your people cc, not mine. If the police shot a friend of family member of mine and I considered it murder, I wouldn't turn to rioting, looting & blocking traffic as a solution. I would call a lawyer & pursue it via the courts.

Like I said, you like to talk about the reaction and act like that's worse than another death by police. And when you do acknowledge the deaths, you excuse them away by saying the police actions are everyone else's fault.

Every protest is wrong...even taking a knee. So I don't expect you to ever accept any of them or address what they're about.
. Riots are pure ignorance, and it only creates more racism on all fronts.

Every protest is considered ignorance by those that don't support it. Whether it's me here typing, players taking a knee, people protesting or people rioting.

But you never are curious of what the protest is about. Even with Kapernick you're more mad at taking a knee than what he's referring to. Typical deflection
Last night wasn't a protest.

It was shoplifters in mass.
. It seems to always turn out that way, because the organizers are race baiters who get it going on, and then back off to hope that the spark will ignite into a huge out of control fire. They do it in hopes to fuel a wider agenda, but it's really back firing on them, because that is some ridiculous crap the nation see's going on in these events.

Nice graphic but BLM has always referred to Police killings and you guys seem to forget in all your furious anger that white people are protesting it too.
Since you dont see race you didnt notice...that must be it
White 'people'? Those are r-selected white pavement apes.
They are stupid submissive whites always ready to lick the boot that kicks them. Utterly worthless fuckheads.
They are mostly white kids who have NO POINT OF REFERENCE or life experience to see that they're being fed a bullshit narrative.
Yep. They don't have a clue what's going on. They're too busy LARPing like they're back in the 50's and 60's.

Yep, Alt Right don't like being dealt with as they are: an infection in American politics.
The so-called Alt Right aren't in politics. The far-left is. Problem is, you on the left are so far out of the mainstream that everyone appears extremist to you, thus this imaginary Alt Right designation.
. The left think they are the main stream, but that has been a false narrative played on this nation by many different tools used.
I agree. The far left and the far right and the alt right are all far out of the mainstream.
I think your head is spinning worse than Hillary's.
. :spinner:

They are stupid submissive whites always ready to lick the boot that kicks them. Utterly worthless fuckheads.

Worthless white trash that will eventually get beat up and possibly killed by the same people they are championing at the moment.

They are mostly white kids who have NO POINT OF REFERENCE or life experience to see that they're being fed a bullshit narrative.

So what have we learned. Protesting in the streets are bad. Protesting online is bad. Protesting by not standing is bad.

Black people are dumb to do bad protests. Protests et al are stupid. And blame it on blacks for not liking being shot...but dont mention the whites because its not about race. But if you do mention the whites make sure you grab your broad brush for that too.

Its almost like if you disagree with being shot by the police you're the bad person

Worthless white trash that will eventually get beat up and possibly killed by the same people they are championing at the moment.

So what have we learned. Protesting in the streets are bad. Protesting online is bad. Protesting by not standing is bad.

Black people are dumb to do bad protests. Protests et al are stupid. And blame it on blacks for not liking being shot...but dont mention the whites because its not about race. But if you do mention the whites make sure you grab your broad brush for that too.

Its almost like if you disagree with being shot by the police you're the bad person
If you're shot by the police chances are YOU ARE THE BAD GUY......

Derp

Derp

At least you're admitting that there is a chance the victim is a bad guy. Thats an improvement

Derp

At least you're admitting that there is a chance the victim is a bad guy. Thats an improvement
Police need better training & hiring standards. The black population needs to stop thinking everyone owes them something and do something for themselves.

Problem solved. I admit the police are not perfect but your type accept no responsibility for their role in the situation. As such it will never be solved.

Derp

Police need better training & hiring standards. The black population needs to stop thinking everyone owes them something and do something for themselves.

Problem solved. I admit the police are not perfect but your type accept no responsibility for their role in the situation. As such it will never be solved.

Well since the problem is police shooting innocent people I think bringing up what you think blacks think is irrelevant toward the polices actions.

Derp

Well since the problem is police shooting innocent people I think bringing up what you think blacks think is irrelevant toward the polices actions.
See? The problem will never end. You are simply too stupid to do your part as predicted

Derp

That's the symptom. The REAL problem is black males nationwide are involved in so much violent street crime, that police depts have a difficult time sorting out who's innocent and who is a threat to them.

Blacks are rioting even when blacks who aren't innocent are getting shot.
White folks go to the park.

Black folks bust in the window of Walmart and steal shit.

Military rules of engagement require you see a weapon. Supposedly we like Americans a bit more.

Blacks are rioting even when blacks who aren't innocent are getting shot.

Thats because so far not one person shot by police has been innocent...Weird and really coincidental aint it?

False. There have been innocent blacks mistakenly shot by cops. There certainly should be outrage about that.

Broad brushing that innocent blacks shot by cops is racist just fuels the fires you see happening. Where racism IS the problem, it needs to be addressed and eliminated. But acting like any black getting shot by cops is automatically racist is bullshit. The rioters need to told this by the black community.

Forum List

Back