Blacks are racists/haters/etc also

I don't know that white people consciously changed their "sh!ty" culture. One might argue that after you enslaved, colonized and invaded other peoples lands and resources and trickling them down to the white masses, that your culture improved. All I know is what when whites were all in one place, Europe, without people of different races, life was pretty "sh!ty" because the elite white oppressed the white masses.....creating sh!ty white subcultures incubated by poverty. The oppression of other races allowed white masses to become the relative elites, thus improving your culture at the expense of others culture.
You have to reach for the past to find a real problem with "white culture". That means we've done our job today. When is the black community going to do the same?

Are you asking me when black people are going to lift themselves up by putting others down.....like whites have done through the seesaw economics the last 500 years or so?
No, I'm asking black men to raise their children and to quit being violent criminals. Do those two things and you'll thrive like everyone else.

Well......a black person is as likely to have an IQ of 135 or above as they are to murder someone. I don't know why you want to characterize black people as violent when only a very small percentage of blacks are committing violent crimes.

In regards to children born out of Wedlock, most of Western Europe has rates up their with black Americans and I do not hear white people condemning their culture as the root of their woes.

Also, if out of wedlock births were really the issue then one should see the economic impact on whites since the 60's when their rate has gone from around 4% to near 30% today. Yet, whites as a whole are doing much better than they were in the 60's despite the rise white fathers not being responsible.
Born out of wedlock and fatherless households are two different things. One just lacks a marriage licence, while the other lacks a father.

And you, like the rest, are just racist. Care to take the test too?

So, you are claiming that unequal treatment from 300 years ago, is reason to deny his claim to his opinion today.

And yes, my intellect is strained trying to understand what the fuck you are thinking.

I am saying mathematically/logically the only way to get to inequality, starting with equality, is for two sides to be treated differently. Ergo, if a person truly believes that black are not inferior, then they would look for what was done to blacks that was not done to others, in degree or kind, that results in the current racial socioeconomic inequality.

I am not claiming unequal treatment from 300 years ago, I am claiming the "accrued" impact of unequal treatment from 300 years ago to present. Your boys know what I am getting at....which is why they have gone ghost on the line of questioning and is why you will do the same. You are trying to avoid the epiphany that you are indeed racist. I already know you are....you just don't know it and you don't want to face it. Your the problem that breeds these conditions that you complain about with blacks.

None of that justifies you doubting Moonglow's statement that he is not racist.

Nothing in the fact that blacks were slaves long ago, means that Moonglow is racist now.

I have given MoonGlow an opportunity to follow a line of questioning to test whether he is racist or not. He refuses. You refused. Harmonica refused.

Its not rocket science either.

Explain how rejecting Moonglow's statement, that he is not racist, based on the past actions of other people, is a "opportunity to test", whether he is racist or not.

Because the option is binary. That is like asking me to explain why I will not accept a person who says that he does not believe that the light is off, when he argues against the claim that the light is on. There are only two options and when you argue against one option you are arguing for the other, even if you do not claim to be.

There is not connection between Moonglow's personal non-racism or racism and the past 300 years of other people doing shit.

Ony his actions would be relevant in proving his claim wrong.

You have to reach for the past to find a real problem with "white culture". That means we've done our job today. When is the black community going to do the same?

Are you asking me when black people are going to lift themselves up by putting others down.....like whites have done through the seesaw economics the last 500 years or so?
No, I'm asking black men to raise their children and to quit being violent criminals. Do those two things and you'll thrive like everyone else.

Well......a black person is as likely to have an IQ of 135 or above as they are to murder someone. I don't know why you want to characterize black people as violent when only a very small percentage of blacks are committing violent crimes.

In regards to children born out of Wedlock, most of Western Europe has rates up their with black Americans and I do not hear white people condemning their culture as the root of their woes.

Also, if out of wedlock births were really the issue then one should see the economic impact on whites since the 60's when their rate has gone from around 4% to near 30% today. Yet, whites as a whole are doing much better than they were in the 60's despite the rise white fathers not being responsible.
Born out of wedlock and fatherless households are two different things. One just lacks a marriage licence, while the other lacks a father.

And you, like the rest, are just racist. Care to take the test too?
Unlike YOU, my position has always been very clear... culture is the problem, not race. Fix your failed culture, please.

--I agree the treatment of blacks since slavery has to have had some degrading affects in many aspects on some blacks
...but they didn't even have a written language/etc...they were far behind the whites that went to Africa.....so---it can be said the whites are not the total/entire reason blacks are behind today--if that is what you are saying

And you still don't see your racism? All you are doing is essentially saying that the inequality of today is the resultant of both blacks being treated unequally......and black inferiority.

You need to understand that when a person is born, they have no language, only instincts. When blacks were born in the 1700's in the United States, they were born without language just like the white babies who were born during that era. You act like each generation of whites reinvented language, as opposed to simply learning the language that was being spoken. One white person invents something and all of a sudden its the invention of all whites and shows how whites are superior.

He referenced the fact that the blacks of africa of that time were less advanced than the whites that visited them.

He made no statement on why that was.

If a person believes that blacks are not inferior, then what does Africa and how advanced they were have to do with anything? That is irrelevant information, unless one is trying to discredit that idea that black are not inferior, using less advancement in Africa to infer inferiority to whites to suggest our minds were inferior to whites minds when America got started as a nation.

Because then the blacks would not be starting from an equal point, as your previous question implied.

The starting point is BIRTH. When a white person is born they are not born knowing language or how to create internal combustion engines and neither are blacks. Hence, the equality that I am talking about is at BIRTH. Black people born in this country since 1619 were not inferior to white people born during the same time period. That is the starting point of equality that I am talking about.

Like I said, you all will eventually just stop responding....rather than face your racism.

He was talking about groups of people. And so are you.

Groups of people have starting points way beyond individual birth dates.

And you still don't see your racism? All you are doing is essentially saying that the inequality of today is the resultant of both blacks being treated unequally......and black inferiority.

You need to understand that when a person is born, they have no language, only instincts. When blacks were born in the 1700's in the United States, they were born without language just like the white babies who were born during that era. You act like each generation of whites reinvented language, as opposed to simply learning the language that was being spoken. One white person invents something and all of a sudden its the invention of all whites and shows how whites are superior.

He referenced the fact that the blacks of africa of that time were less advanced than the whites that visited them.

If a person believes that blacks are not inferior, then what does Africa and how advanced they were have to do with anything? That is irrelevant information, unless one is trying to discredit that idea that black are not inferior, using less advancement in Africa to infer inferiority to whites to suggest our minds were inferior to whites minds when America got started as a nation.

Because then the blacks would not be starting from an equal point, as your previous question implied.

The starting point is BIRTH. When a white person is born they are not born knowing language or how to create internal combustion engines and neither are blacks. Hence, the equality that I am talking about is at BIRTH. Black people born in this country since 1619 were not inferior to white people born during the same time period. That is the starting point of equality that I am talking about.

Like I said, you all will eventually just stop responding....rather than face your racism.

Your just obfuscating for him and yourself. The bottom line is that it is irrelevant where Africa was in 1600, in regards to technology and language, compared to Europe. Why? Because regardless of what people or a society creates in their lifetime, the children are not born with that knowledge. Hence, the children of Africans born in America were equal to the children of Europeans born in America, because neither child was born with knowledge from their antecedents. Hence, birth is the reset button and thus blacks born in the US are born equally as whites.....meaning without knowledge, regardless of the achievements of their antecedents.

In other words, blacks could have picked up white language and white learning as easily as whites....and visa versa, if they were given equal opportunity to from birth.

Your just obfuscating for him and yourself. The bottom line is that it is irrelevant where Africa was in 1600, in regards to technology and language, compared to Europe. Why? Because regardless of what people or a society creates in their lifetime, the children are not born with that knowledge. Hence, the children of Africans born in America were equal to the children of Europeans born in America, because neither child was born with knowledge from their antecedents. Hence, birth is the reset button and thus blacks born in the US are born equally as whites.....meaning without knowledge, regardless of the achievements of their antecedents.

it is not irrelevant.

You are the one who wants to look at a man's statement and use that as proof that he is racist.

Because you want to marginalize people and ideas that you don't like.

You are the one holding to a single possible explanation for a man's statement, and one that is very self serving.

it is not irrelevant.

You are the one who wants to look at a man's statement and use that as proof that he is racist.

Because you want to marginalize people and ideas that you don't like.

You are the one holding to a single possible explanation for a man's statement, and one that is very self serving.

The bottom line is that the person was trying to discredit the premise that blacks were EVER EQUAL in innate abilities and capacities with whites. The person tried to use how Europe was ahead of Africa as proof. However, Europe being ahead of Africa in technology is not proof of genetic superiority.....

The line of argument of the person you are defending, as well as your position by your defense of it, is an argument of black inferiority plan and simple....which is the bases of racism. You all are like alcoholics who don't know they are alcoholics, despite always being drunk.

Last edited:
so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

let's make it clear right here:
blacks -etc are racists/haters/prejudiced/bigots/etc also
they also have their groups geared to helping their race and their race only
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

so I see all these whites are evil threads/white supremacists/white supremacists running for office/white hate groups/whites committing hate crimes/etc

Offenders

From your link.

In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

48.4 percent were White.
24.3 percent were Black or African American.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
and???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
Whites commit more hate crimes than blacks.
Fact.

Offenders

Offenders

From your link.

In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

48.4 percent were White.

Fact.

Not per capita. Whites commit hate crimes at the same level as their percentage of population. Black people double their population numbers.

Offenders

Offenders

From your link.

48.4 percent were White.

Fact.

Not per capita. Whites commit hate crimes at the same level as their percentage of population. Black people double their population numbers.
Prove it.

Offenders

Offenders

From your link.

48.4 percent were White.

Fact.

Prove it.

Billy it's right in YOUR post
can you do basic math?

From your link.

48.4 percent were White.

Fact.

Prove it.

can you do basic math?
I'm part black so no. I can't. I can't read or write either. I'm on welfare and I'm a drug addict and a criminal.
Does that meet your expectation for someone who is not white?

Fact.

Prove it.

can you do basic math?
I'm part black so no. I can't. I can't read or write either. I'm on welfare and I'm a drug addict and a criminal.

wow--wow
you people are so obsessed with hate and racism that it warps your minds
there are some racists on USMB--but not everyone is
there are racist out in the world--but not EVERY white is

Fact.

Prove it.

can you do basic math?

wow--wow
you people are so obsessed with hate and racism that it warps your minds
there are some racists on USMB--but not everyone is
there are racist out in the world--but not EVERY white is
Not every black is either, but you will never admit it.

However, lets cuts to the chase. You think blacks are inferior and that is why we are in an inferior condition to whites. This is what you believe and believing that in no way means that you are racist. Right? Did I sum up your position succinctly? Why go through the inefficient beat around the bush rhetoric when all you are trying to demonstrate is black inferiority by nature? Just take off the spider man underwear and be a man about it.

Blacks and society accuses whites of oppressing blacks. It's fair that the truth be pointed out, that blacks themselves are to blame.

Our country spends more money on the education of blacks than whites. White taxpayers provide black kids with warm homes. Yet, black SAT scores are show even college-minded blacks are barely literate. How are whites responsible for those low scores? How does giving blacks an education oppress them?

You (generic) don't blame blacks smoking dope and having bastard children. You blame an institution that ended many generations ago where black workers weren't allowed to quit.

Again, since you refuse to take off the spidey man underwear......your position is that blacks are natural inferior to whites.

Now, like I pointed out before, the manifestation of individuals with such beliefs:

Hiring manager:. Less likely to hire an African American. More likely to fire an African American.
Teacher : More likely to suspend or put blacks in remedial education, because they believe blacks can't keep up.
Loan officer : More likely to charge blacks higher interest on loan or deny loans, all other things being equal.
Police officer : More likely to think the black person is a threat to their lives and hence respond more forcefully.
Judge : More likely to give black longer and stiffer sentences.
Home owner : More likely to move from the neighborhood when blacks start moving in:
Parent : More likely to take their kids out of school systems when blacks start enrolling.
Politics : More likely to align with the political party that is most in opposition to black interest.
etc...etc.

In fact, your views, and others who share them, would help create/incubate the conditions in blacks that you complain about. Its not an issue of what came first, the chicken or the egg either. Blacks did not come to America as a people who had children out of wedlock. Blacks did not come to America with high rates of crime. Blacks did not come to America with "black culture"....but rather, "African culture". All the things you all complain about came about from centuries of contact with whites.
Blacks are, in general, intellectually inferior to Whites and Asians. This is from generations of poor schooling, in Africa, and here in the US. Now I'm not saying that blacks aren't smart enough to catch up, there probably are, but you all need to stay in school, even if that had never been part of "African culture". And one more thing, please pull your pants up, everyone is laughing at you.
The5e are pl
However, lets cuts to the chase. You think blacks are inferior and that is why we are in an inferior condition to whites. This is what you believe and believing that in no way means that you are racist. Right? Did I sum up your position succinctly? Why go through the inefficient beat around the bush rhetoric when all you are trying to demonstrate is black inferiority by nature? Just take off the spider man underwear and be a man about it.

Blacks and society accuses whites of oppressing blacks. It's fair that the truth be pointed out, that blacks themselves are to blame.

Our country spends more money on the education of blacks than whites. White taxpayers provide black kids with warm homes. Yet, black SAT scores are show even college-minded blacks are barely literate. How are whites responsible for those low scores? How does giving blacks an education oppress them?

You (generic) don't blame blacks smoking dope and having bastard children. You blame an institution that ended many generations ago where black workers weren't allowed to quit.

Again, since you refuse to take off the spidey man underwear......your position is that blacks are natural inferior to whites.

Now, like I pointed out before, the manifestation of individuals with such beliefs:

Hiring manager:. Less likely to hire an African American. More likely to fire an African American.
Teacher : More likely to suspend or put blacks in remedial education, because they believe blacks can't keep up.
Loan officer : More likely to charge blacks higher interest on loan or deny loans, all other things being equal.
Police officer : More likely to think the black person is a threat to their lives and hence respond more forcefully.
Home owner : More likely to move from the neighborhood when blacks start moving in:
Parent : More likely to take their kids out of school systems when blacks start enrolling.
Politics : More likely to align with the political party that is most in opposition to black interest.
etc...etc.

In fact, your views, and others who share them, would help create/incubate the conditions in blacks that you complain about. Its not an issue of what came first, the chicken or the egg either. Blacks did not come to America as a people who had children out of wedlock. Blacks did not come to America with high rates of crime. Blacks did not come to America with "black culture"....but rather, "African culture". All the things you all complain about came about from centuries of contact with whites.
Blacks are, in general, intellectually inferior to Whites and Asians. This is from generations of poor schooling, in Africa, and here in the US. Now I'm not saying that blacks aren't smart enough to catch up, there probably are, but you all need to stay in school, even if that had never been part of "African culture". And one more thing, please pull your pants up, everyone is laughing at you.
Thats a rather shallow assessment of the entire black community. A few hip hop punks don't define black life in America. Most blacks are God fearing Christians who are as conservative in their beliefs as any white person here. They work and pay taxes like you do. And most are far from being poor.
Not talking about wealth, but intelligence, and at this stage of the game, blacks are behind Asians and Whites, as a race and in general.
But isnt your whole purpose of echoing that well worn put down to explain why blacks are poor... even though most are not? Just what good did it do for some whites to unilaterally complile all that data just to show racial comparisons in SAT tests? The results tell us nothing about the intelligence of individuals.
All i see such data being used for is to use as a talking point on message boards by whites who need to feel superior to someone.
Further...from the time blacks were brought here in chains a social conditioning has taken place wheras. Whitev. is superior and black is inferior. Blacks and whites alike are thoroughly indoctrinated with that belief.
But some of us are beginning to see the truth.
Black men can accomplish anything white men can. Some have defied the odds and accomplished things white men couldnt do
Such as Dr Ben Carson, Vivien Thomas, or Charles Drew.
And although you might see American Blacks as less intelligent that whites on the whole..you'd better look again...your data is outdated. Black women and African immigrants are two of the most educated groups in America. But the Africans doubled down and are also the most educated group in the UK.

etc...etc.

The5e are pl

etc...etc.

Thats a rather shallow assessment of the entire black community. A few hip hop punks don't define black life in America. Most blacks are God fearing Christians who are as conservative in their beliefs as any white person here. They work and pay taxes like you do. And most are far from being poor.
Not talking about wealth, but intelligence, and at this stage of the game, blacks are behind Asians and Whites, as a race and in general.
But isnt your whole purpose of echoing that well worn put down to explain why blacks are poor... even though most are not? Just what good did it do for some whites to unilaterally complile all that data just to show racial comparisons in SAT tests? The results tell us nothing about the intelligence of individuals.
All i see such data being used for is to use as a talking point on message boards by whites who need to feel superior to someone.
Further...from the time blacks were brought here in chains a social conditioning has taken place wheras. Whitev. is superior and black is inferior. Blacks and whites alike are thoroughly indoctrinated with that belief.
Black men can accomplish anything white men can. Some have defied the odds and accomplished things white men couldnt do
And although you might see American Blacks as less intelligent that whites on the whole..you'd better look again...your data is outdated. Black women and African immigrants are two of the most educated groups in America. But the Africans doubled down and are also the most educated group in the UK.
It's not about saying something because I want to feel superior to blacks. It's about telling it like it is. ANYONE, black or white or Asian... who stays in school will do better and develop their intellect at the same time. It just so happens that blacks stay the least in school, just look at Africa. And I'm not saying they can't catch up, they can, just have to see education as something to hang onto.

etc...etc.

The5e are pl

etc...etc.

It's not about saying something because I want to feel superior to blacks. It's about telling it like it is. ANYONE, black or white or Asian... who stays in school will do better and develop their intellect at the same time. It just so happens that blacks stay the least in school, just look at Africa. And I'm not saying they can't catch up, they can, just have to see education as something to hang onto.
Did you read the part where African Immigants are the most educated group in the USAand the UK? And native born Black women are excelling inacademic attainment too. Africa is still reeling from the after effects of colonialism but once given an opportunity arises to go and study abroad Africans meet thr challenge head on. And it is rare to find an African scholar that doesn't speak several languages. They could take an IQ test in several languages. How many Americans could do that?

So..looking at present trends...I'd say your worldview is a bit dated...

etc...etc.

The5e are pl
Did you read the part where African Immigants are the most educated group in the USAand the UK? And native born Black women are excelling inacademic attainment too. Africa is still reeling from the after effects of colonialism but once given an opportunity arises to go and study abroad Africans meet thr challenge head on. And it is rare to find an African scholar that doesn't speak several languages. They could take an IQ test in several languages. How many Americans could do that?

Ya, they have to go abroad to study, and when they do, they succeed. Thanks for proving my point.

Offenders

Offenders

From your link.

48.4 percent were White.

Fact.

Prove it.

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

46.3 percent were white.
26.1 percent were black or African American

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...statistics-for-2016-majority-o-1820422472/amp

So will you admit that you were wrong NOW?

etc...etc.

The5e are pl

we went over this in other threads and here
Africa has the highest illiteracy rate--don't try to make it look like they are more literate
no--I'm pretty sure --was it you--the last link I saw on USMB was the black females are ENROLLING/attending college at higher rates--not graduating at higher rates

world literacy
800px-Literacy_rate_by_country.PNG

and African immigrants make up a very small percentage of total immigrants
sub-Saharan Africa (4%).
FOUR %...do you understand how that relates to statistics?
Key findings about U.S. immigrants

Forum List

Back