Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

I forgot - fuck anyone who changes their name to Muhammad ( shit be upon him ) fucking petophile piece of shit.

I forgot too..................Profanity is a feeble mind trying to express itself.
Great another non reponsive one liner - now where getting somewhere :eusa_whistle:

If you took your lips off of the Budweiser keg for a moment and posted a lucid sentence with anything other than an "F bomb" in front of it, I might respond in kind.

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

How dumb a statement is that? When it was ONLY White Men running for President, with no other choice. Then one of color such as myself could make that same argument, then would that mean you're a racist too?
Were you making that argument, then along came Obama ? Just asking...

We all need to get over the color thing and become Americans, it is the only way to solve the delema in this nation finally...

who are the hyphenated americans?

When will blacks stop blaming whites and start showing how equal they're? Honestly.

How often do you hear blacks blame whites for anything? When will you and certain other guys here(Duped,squeeze berry,William Joyce,etc) ever stop blaming blacks for everything. You hypocrites blame everything on non-whites, race is the only factor you look at.

How dumb a statement is that? When it was ONLY White Men running for President, with no other choice. Then one of color such as myself could make that same argument, then would that mean you're a racist too?

We all need to get over the color thing and become Americans, it is the only way to solve the delema in this nation finally...

Better yet, why are they these hyphenated Americans, and why not just Americans ? This has always baffled me really, but then again maybe not, because by identifying as this, it links them to their power found in or recognized by the federal government in these ways, otherwise they would just become Americans just like the rest of us are if they didn't. Hey I don't go around calling myself an English American or an Irish American, because I am satisfied as being just an American living here as an American nothing more and/or nothing less.

Last edited:
When will blacks stop blaming whites and start showing how equal they're? Honestly.

How often do you hear blacks blame whites for anything? When will you and certain other guys here(Duped,squeeze berry,William Joyce,etc) ever stop blaming blacks for everything. You hypocrites blame everything on non-whites, race is the only factor you look at.
Kidding me right ?

"Anything - Everything" Can you please be a little more extreme :lol: I blame blacks for their actions.
Why don't you explain how 97% of blacks voted their color :slap:
Have you ever seen a group ( two or more ) of black males out on the streets picking up trash without an armed guard ? :eusa_boohoo:

"Anything - Everything" Can you please be a little more extreme :lol: I blame blacks for their actions.ee

Lol is right. The average person who "has a life" has much more important issues to attend to like taking care of their families, and pursuing self improvement,

Since your life seems to revolve around this "fact", why don't you "explain" it again for the
10,000th time?????:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:.

Have you ever seen a group ( two or more ) of black males out on the streets picking up trash without an armed guard ? :eusa_boohoo:

Yes, I certainly have,.... but since you seem to have a theory regarding this, my guess is that YOU probably spend your weekends doing community service right alongside the ones that YOU are referring to.

For someone who loathes "blacks" so much, you certainly do allow them to occupy a very large percentage of the space that you "pollute" in this forum.:confused::confused:

"Anything - Everything" Can you please be a little more extreme :lol: I blame blacks for their actions.

Since it apparently has escaped your notice, they didn't vote 'their color'.

They voted their politics, which is overwhelmingly Democrat.

Have you ever considered having a cogent point? You might look less stupid that way.

Yep,

Time to be just Americans? O'shittt, that won't give them special treatment.:eusa_shhh:

When do you hypocrites not come here blaming black racism? I see a lot more whites bringing up slavery and whining about racism than blacks. How should I know why other blacks voted Obama, but neither do you. Yes some may have voted by race, but there's more possibilities such as being democrat or just not wanting Romney as a president(I doubt that many people care hes white). You just come here blaming racism and call an entire race stupid.

Last edited:
Apparently the OP was correct in saying blacks are the most racist. The blacks posting in this thread has proved it.

Really? Funny that! Because all one has to do is go through this thread to see that the biggest race baiters posting in it are the usual group of white racists.

Have you ever considered having a cogent point? You might look less stupid that way.

their politics must have be their color since blacks overwhelmingly voted for the black man instead of the white woman in the 2008 Dem primary.

This has also been the case in smaller elections

their politics must have be their color since blacks overwhelmingly voted for the black man instead of the white woman in the 2008 Dem primary.

This has also been the case in smaller elections

Another illogical statement from the terrified racist contingent.

Forum List

Back