Blacks Are The Most Racist Group In America

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

97% of blacks voted for Obama! If that was reversed, we would never here the end of it -like slavery. It proves that blacks are indeed the most racist group in America, and therefore the dumbest !

And that most racist group in America reelected a black racist president who will staff his Cabinet with black racists, beginning with Susan Rice.

Read here for the break-down in who, what, where and why o was reelected.

Young Voters Supported Obama Less, But May Have Mattered More

In winning reelection, Barack Obama won 60% of the vote among those younger than 30. That was down somewhat from 2008, when Obama won nearly two-thirds (66%) of the votes of young people. However, Obama’s youth support may have been an even more important factor in his victory this year than it was in 2008.

Young Voters Supported Obama Less, But May Have Mattered More | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

One really has to wonder if these are the postings of liberal trolls, as no actual person could be this stupid, ignorant, and hateful.
Why don't you address the facts stated - they can't be refuted, but you could at least try to mitigate them. Name calling without substance is pitiful - it shows that your inteligence is weak - I encourage you to try again.

Most blacks think of Obama as BLACK. That's all that comes into their minds and how much more free stuff he will give them...

I think that's kind of sad.

Well, yes..it is sad.
BUT...in my own personal experience, born and raised on the south side of a fairly big city (only two and a half hours from Chicago), the black folk were not only racist towards whites...they were racist against mixed boys and girls who had white mamas and black baby daddy's as well. What was even worse, if a black girl from my neighborhood hooked up with a white guy and they had a baby? That girl was shunned worse than a black boy with a white baby mama.

I will say, that as the years have passed...it doesn't seem that important now, and white baby mama's are more accepted now because of the President being HALF WHITE.

I am not sure what one is supposed to put down for 'race' when asked of a bi-racial person. I was told that it was the mother's race, whether she was white, black, hispanic, asian, etc.
So, if that is indeed true, then the President is technically 'white'...

I, myself have a WHITE mother and a MEXICAN father...I was told it was the fathers race I had to 'take'...so all my life I put down Hispanic...yet I do looked 'mixed' with fair skin and a 'tint', and I have black hair and brown eyes...truthfully I could pass for any 'race' except for asian, but my eyes are almond shaped and do slant up just a bit, in pix I could pass for asian...but not in RL.
Yet, I digress...sorry...
My point, is that Obama's mama is a WHITE woman with a WHITE family which Obama was raised around...he speaks of his grandmother and his mother often...I know how that goes because of my own mother being white...we grew up around BOTH sides of our families...the white side and the 'colored' side.

So those voters out there that voted for Obama because of his race? They also voted for his WHITE side.

This has to be one of the dumbest responses (and racist) I've read. You've firstly riddled the beginning of your responses with generalizations as if you know every black person near the south side of Chicago. Second you assume the reasons why African-Americans voted for Obama. News flash African-Americans vote democrat (at least majority of us do statistically) Obama just happens to be African-American and the fact that he is the first president of color is a pretty big deal considering historically people of color lived through racial segregation.

First.

IIRC Blacks voted for Obama by about 97% over Hillary in the primary.

Second

you never lived through segregaton as most blacks haven't either

Third

You should want segregation since you are always whining about how white people are mean to you :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Most blacks think of Obama as BLACK. That's all that comes into their minds and how much more free stuff he will give them...

Well, yes..it is sad.
BUT...in my own personal experience, born and raised on the south side of a fairly big city (only two and a half hours from Chicago), the black folk were not only racist towards whites...they were racist against mixed boys and girls who had white mamas and black baby daddy's as well. What was even worse, if a black girl from my neighborhood hooked up with a white guy and they had a baby? That girl was shunned worse than a black boy with a white baby mama.

I will say, that as the years have passed...it doesn't seem that important now, and white baby mama's are more accepted now because of the President being HALF WHITE.

I am not sure what one is supposed to put down for 'race' when asked of a bi-racial person. I was told that it was the mother's race, whether she was white, black, hispanic, asian, etc.
So, if that is indeed true, then the President is technically 'white'...

I, myself have a WHITE mother and a MEXICAN father...I was told it was the fathers race I had to 'take'...so all my life I put down Hispanic...yet I do looked 'mixed' with fair skin and a 'tint', and I have black hair and brown eyes...truthfully I could pass for any 'race' except for asian, but my eyes are almond shaped and do slant up just a bit, in pix I could pass for asian...but not in RL.
Yet, I digress...sorry...
My point, is that Obama's mama is a WHITE woman with a WHITE family which Obama was raised around...he speaks of his grandmother and his mother often...I know how that goes because of my own mother being white...we grew up around BOTH sides of our families...the white side and the 'colored' side.

So those voters out there that voted for Obama because of his race? They also voted for his WHITE side.

This has to be one of the dumbest responses (and racist) I've read. You've firstly riddled the beginning of your responses with generalizations as if you know every black person near the south side of Chicago. Second you assume the reasons why African-Americans voted for Obama. News flash African-Americans vote democrat (at least majority of us do statistically) Obama just happens to be African-American and the fact that he is the first president of color is a pretty big deal considering historically people of color lived through racial segregation.

First, the beginning of your response totally discredited the rest of your response. (I never wrote that I LIVE in Chicago)
You apparently did not read and comprehend my post, Aristotle.
What you did was automatically jump to the conclusion (and cherry picked my post in your thoughts) that my post was 'racist'...it was NOT intended to spew hatred and racism, it was an account of MY OWN PERSONAL experience being brought up on the south side of a big city (NOT CHICAGO) and living and working in a neighborhood for years with blacks...they were my neighbors, classmates, and customers...so, I got to know the real life of their lives every single day. And trust me, it's NOT just the blacks that were racist, it was the mexicans too...and the few whites that lived around us (that were mostly involved with a black or mexican, or living with them, like my OWN mother)
Unlike most, I take PRIDE in both sides of my race...my WHITE side AND my MEXICAN side.
The point of my OP was NOT a dig at blacks, it was about the President also being HALF WHITE and the confusion as to WHY people (blacks, white folks and the hispanics) voted for him that did NOT stop to think that he is also HALF WHITE...in my own personal experience of being a 'mixed' or bi-racial HUMAN, I was born, introduced, loved and raised by BOTH sides of my family...and by that, I expect the President did as well.

And yes, I know all too well about segregation and what it instilled in those who were seperated from the whites as if they were just dirt, by my families OWN accounts of it and bringing it to light to myself and my siblings as well to the rest of the other young ones growing up...segregation was, is and always will be a part of "us" as slavery of blacks is to them now...and, WHO else do you think had to drink from the 'colored' water fountains that were not white? Maybe that is why the signs said 'colored' instead of strictly negroes or the other N word?
hmmm....

Last edited:
That's like saying whites as a race should take blame for many other mistakes in history and I don't mean slavery, things other whites started. Who do you expect to sign the emancipation proclamation, since when did slaves anywhere have authority/power to sign anything or free themselves. I never saw the logic in any race taking credit of any kind from the achievements and hard-work of those in the past. This is not "the" American flag, this is rebellion toward it.

After witnessing a black woman screaming "Obama gave me a phone" I don't care anymore over pc.

Let's be honest. Every black but with a few exceptions voted for their messiah. Be honest. Every black voted for Obama.

So if they are going to do that, we should have no shame whatsoever for voting white.

They vote black. We should vote white then. Makes sense to me.

So you forgo being politically correct because you saw one person talking about a free phone? Really?

By the way let me ask you: Who are you to judge the reasons of a citizen on their personal reason why they've voted for a presidential candidate?

I'm going to guess it's b/c she is sick and tired of the double standards

Whatever the Black gets thats free,the whites get it too.Foodstamps,welfare,everything.So stop all this damn crying.Whats wrong you feel that Blacks dont deserve to get anything from this govt.They served in the armed forces,fought the same wars as whites.They worked at jobs just like you lazy whites.They attended schools also. So whats your problem whitey ?

lololololololoo brainwashed black fool (call me whitey againand the gloves come off)

Whatever the Black gets thats free,the whites get it too.Foodstamps,welfare,everything.So stop all this damn crying.Whats wrong you feel that Blacks dont deserve to get anything from this govt.They served in the armed forces,fought the same wars as whites.They worked at jobs just like you lazy whites.They attended schools also. So whats your problem whitey ?
It is a pity that don't realize how dumb, and racist your post is :eusa_shhh:

What's so racist or dumb about his post?

*There are lazy whites as well as lazy blacks
*There are whites who get food stamps, welfare, and other government freebies.
As matter if fact the welfare system was originally set up FOR whites, BY whites.

*Blacks have served in the armed forces, and fought in the same wars as whites....only for less compensation, and in past decades returned home, only to be refused service in numerous public establishments, as a matter of fact, blacks have also competed in the Olympic Games and won numerous medals for this country, only to return home and STILL be refused service.
.(read Muhammad Ali's life story)

Last edited:
Blacks dispropotianately get more benefits, and commit more crimes than whites.
Huey did not encompass blacks in his lazy statement - the term whitey is racist.
" they attended school also " What a revelation.
This thread is about blacks voting their skin color in enormously racist numbers. Anyone who has posted here, and doesn't agree with that fact, and doesn't try to mitigate or refute the statement is responding dumbly! If you are going to digress, than at least confront or touch the assertion; the crux of the thread!

Some of the most racist blacks in this whole country are within the black congressional caucus. These assholes think sitting senators shouldn't go after government officials like RICE and Obama. Why, because they're black.

Wow, you people are shallow.

As matter if fact the welfare system was originally set up FOR whites, BY whites.

*Blacks have served in the armed forces, and fought in the same wars as whites....only for less compensation, and in past decades returned home, only to be refused service in numerous public establishments, as a matter of fact, blacks have also competed in the Olympic Games and won numerous medals for this country, only to return home and STILL be refused service.

25% of blacks are on welfare and Ali was a folloer of Elijah " motherplane" Muhammad

I forgot - fuck anyone who changes their name to Muhammad ( shit be upon him ) fucking petophile piece of shit.

lololololololoo brainwashed black fool (call me whitey againand the gloves come off)
Hey whitey,whats so dumb about this post? I would whip the color off your face,what color there is ghost boy.

I find it sad you still believe you can tell people how they think and read minds.

Actually I think it is scary..........reminicent of the kind of individual who would walk into a public establishment with an assault weapon, shoot everyone in sight, and then say "God told him to do it".
Thats the thinking of a scrambled brain whitey,they all think that way.

Hey whitey,whats so dumb about this post? I would whip the color off your face,what color there is ghost boy.
Well catsteve2012 - are you going to stick up for this racist moron. Maybe give him some reps? :badgrin:

I forgot - fuck anyone who changes their name to Muhammad ( shit be upon him ) fucking petophile piece of shit.

I forgot too..................Profanity is a feeble mind trying to express itself.

Ok, so are blacks and whites finally getting over these problems, or are they getting worse because of the constant revisiting of them, and the biased and power handling of them by certain people these days ?

What does an election like this tell people about these problems (if they are tied to it) ? What are the expectations of all surrounding this election concerning these problems ? Will they get better or get worse according to some ?

It's really up to Barack Obama, to either stick to strict Americanism (seeing no colors except for Red White and Blue), and him not allowing anyone to fuel or stoke the simmering coals that represent such issues, back up into a fire again.

We shall see how he rolls on down these roads or what is to be expected of him by others on down these roads. Hopefully the hot coals simmering still in peoples minds on these issues, will looked to be finally put out, but that is wishful thinking on my part, because it will probably take a few more generations or so to get this done. Now that Christ is being removed from everything it can be removed from in American government, I think our chances are becoming slimmer instead of wider in order to calm the problems that we as a nation face on a daily basis anymore together, and with that said we as individuals have to solve these problems, and not our government to solve them for us as it tries to do.

I forgot too..................Profanity is a feeble mind trying to express itself.
Great another non reponsive one liner - now where getting somewhere :eusa_whistle:

Al Gore is to the environment what

Duped is to Israel. Please folks, understand I would prefer he/she not pass on their genes.

Al Gore is to the environment what

Duped is to Israel. Please folks, understand I would prefer he/she not pass on their genes.
You need a hobby! :lame2:

No just there fair share and the sure want more than their fair share, lets see wars about a 100whites to 1 black,jobs well if they show up about 50 to 1 worth having work for you,and schools yes they love to destroy them. You know who your Dad is??? I'm all for free Abortion there will be alot less blacks nigga

Forum List

Back