Blacks attack whites on school bus for being "rich and white"

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Bus driver allegedly does nothing while black teens attack white schoolgirls | New York Post

Four white 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl friends laughing and chatting on their usual bus ride home were targeted in an unprovoked, racial attack that left them bloody and bruised, the teens told The Post Wednesday.

“Oh, white girl got money!” a young black man sitting with a friend commented as the girls travelled on the BX8 bus around 3 p.m. Tuesday after dismissal from St. Catharine’s Academy in the Pelham Gardens section of The Bronx.

And the liberal media is dead silent about this. I wonder why.

Oh yea, Tiggered, it's time for you to come along and defend this behavior or try to change the subject to those "awful whiteys" holdin' down da niggas.

Time to bring back segregation. Obviously niggas have showed they aren't ready to behave on a bus with other races.

The girls families should sue the city, the bus driver should be fired for not calling the police, and the teen thugs should be jailed. There is no excuse for this behavior!

Bus driver allegedly does nothing while black teens attack white schoolgirls | New York Post

Four white 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl friends laughing and chatting on their usual bus ride home were targeted in an unprovoked, racial attack that left them bloody and bruised, the teens told The Post Wednesday.

“Oh, white girl got money!” a young black man sitting with a friend commented as the girls travelled on the BX8 bus around 3 p.m. Tuesday after dismissal from St. Catharine’s Academy in the Pelham Gardens section of The Bronx.

And the liberal media is dead silent about this. I wonder why.

Oh yea, Tiggered, it's time for you to come along and defend this behavior or try to change the subject to those "awful whiteys" holdin' down da niggas.

Time to bring back segregation. Obviously niggas have showed they aren't ready to behave on a bus with other races.

Lets save the liberals some bother here; Not a hate crime....the oppressed minorities were not harmed.

The only question I have is how dumb do you have to be in order to not understand why most whites don't want to integrate with these animals.

Oh man you know a black person can't be a racist or commit a "HATE CRIME" just ask any liberal. The girls just wanted to date some black men and made the black girls mad trying to get dates with their boyfriends. DON'T you know????

Their is no honour in them.
. There is good and bad in all groups for starters, but there is an element among the black group (it seems) by their actions that are just bad to the bone when it comes to whites these days... The blacks want justice when the roles are reversed, and whites should demand justice also... It all should be addressed today equally... The blacks who are good, well they are considered uncle Tom's by this bad element that hates whitey forever it seems.

I say that if a portion of black America hates white America so bad or wants to pray upon them because of this hate, then the nation needs to get as many cruise liners available as is needed, dock them where needed, and offer one way tickets to any African American who wants to be repatriated back to the African continent for free, and to make it available to them as is requested by them. Send military destroyers and aircraft carriers to assist them in their re-liberation to what they feel is their home nation maybe.

It might be what they want anyways, otherwise to get after those parts of the African continent that sold them into slavery to begin with. All American blacks (uncle Tom's & family) will be welcome to stay here, and to be the great Americans that they are, and to live as Americans like we all desire to live together as in this nation.

I'm
Not a racist in anyway, but good grief right ?

Would it be fair to think that putting down an uprising against Americanism is a bad thing once it reaches fever pitch ?? Any racism or attacks should be met with punishment that engages the hate crime laws against blacks just as well as it has against whites or any other color that violates the laws. If the laws were written wrong, then they need to be tossed and rewritten to cover all or they should be tossed completely as someone else wrote about in another post here if can't be fixed.

I believe in freedom, and if there are blacks that want to leave here in order to go back to where they call their real home, then so be it. We as Americans should help to make that dream possible for them if they want us to. Why live in a place that you will hate your whole life ?? Doesn't make since to me. Shouldn't everyone seek to be the happiest they can be in life ?? The question is would Africa except them back or would they have to be helped to become repatriated to that nation again by America ?? Would a state have to be created for them there ?? I know that Liberia is one example, but how has that worked out over time ??

One thing is certain, and that is that there are blacks who hate white people & whites who hate black people for all sorts of reasons, and I'm not sure if it will ever change. It is why we are a nation of laws... The rest of us black, white or other get abused by all the bull crap, and that is just sad. If hate this place, then get out and quit trying to take the dam thing over already or worse getting mad & violent because you can't. This goes for all races who are anti-American. Get over it..

Last edited:
Fire the bus driver, expel the aggressors. Zero tolerance for this type of thing in schools

Why should the bus driver be fired? They did what was smart for their protection. As a teacher I will not break up any fight that any students are involved in. While at first this seems wrong-in my state a teacher literally grabbed a student and pulled them off of another student (who they had pinned on the floor and were bashing their face with punches). When the teacher did that, the student they grabbed (the aggressor) got a mark on their shoulder...parents sued...and WON. That teacher was left unemployed. I wont be putting myself in that situation anytime soon-sorry.

I actually don't blame the driver whatsoever.

Fire the bus driver, expel the aggressors. Zero tolerance for this type of thing in schools

Why should the bus driver be fired? They did what was smart for their protection. As a teacher I will not break up any fight that any students are involved in. While at first this seems wrong-in my state a teacher literally grabbed a student and pulled them off of another student (who they had pinned on the floor and were bashing their face with punches). When the teacher did that, the student they grabbed (the aggressor) got a mark on their shoulder...parents sued...and WON. That teacher was left unemployed. I wont be putting myself in that situation anytime soon-sorry.

Anyone working with children should be prepared to defend those children. If this incident had taken place at our oldest children's school where I am on the board the repercussions would be swift and severe towards any adult that didn't step in, the aggressors would be permanently expelled. That is the zero tolerance policy the school has adopted and adheres to

. It has become a problem..

Anyone working with children should be prepared to defend those children. If this incident had taken place at our oldest children's school where I am on the board the repercussions would be swift and severe towards any adult that didn't step in, the aggressors would be permanently expelled. That is the zero tolerance policy the school has adopted and adheres to
The problem is the intervening adult runs too great of a risk of getting fired or jailed for an abuse charge. I live in and have worked in the school system of a black county so I know the reality.

The problem is the intervening adult runs too great of a risk of getting fired or jailed for an abuse charge. I live in and have worked in the school system of a black county so I know the reality.

And that goes to a system that coddles the troublemakers and makes it difficult for anyone to step in and protect a child. It has to end.

Apparently this was a city bus, not a school bus. And according to the link in the OP, the bus driver stopped the bus and the MEN (attackers) ran off.

Racial Divisiveness and Violence are key parts of the Obama Legacy Platform.

Just sayin'.

Last edited: