Blacks frustration with Biden at an All Time High

Bi-Dung was installed. America DID NOT deserve him!!
Yes they did deserve Biden, like Germany deserved Hitler. God raises up wicked Kings to punish a nation, and good Kings for a nation to prosper. It is all dependent on the spiritual condition of that nation as to what God allows. He either removes His guiding hand and gives them over to their wicked desires, or He guides them if they seek His guidance.

Looking back, I think Biden's presidency really failed when Manchin wouldn't repeal filibuster over voting rights. BUT, given covid and the 20 election laws .. imo we gotta let is play out through 24.

You do realize that you are looking back less than a whole 9 months, don't you?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Yes they did deserve Biden, like Germany deserved Hitler. God raises up wicked Kings to punish a nation, and good Kings for a nation to prosper. It is all dependent on the spiritual condition of that nation as to what God allows. He either removes His guiding hand and gives them over to their wicked desires, or He guides them if they seek His guidance.

HOLY mackerals!

B. Kidd Exactly. They love to toss out there 81 million voters :auiqs.jpg: for Biden but we all know the level of election fraud and malfeasance that took place, especially in swing states.

America would never elect a President who basically failed to campaign and took lids from a basement, instead of working for it! The 2020 election was too important for America to start doing the opposite then!!
What a rip-off.

If these Blacks don't come around, Biden will have to give them the "If you don't vote for me you're not really Black" speech again. With Democrats, Blacks are like a female who gets beaten every night but keeps coming back the next day. Minorities, not illegal aliens, will make out much better with Trump.

If these Blacks don't come around, Biden will have to give them the "If you don't vote for me you're not really Black" speech again. With Democrats, Blacks are like a female who gets beaten every night but keeps coming back the next day. Minorities, not illegal aliens, will make out much better with Trump.

All illegals want are cans of Chunky Soup given by whomever is Prez and paid for by U.S. taxpayers.

1634079893115.png

You get The President you deserve. America is becoming increasingly wicked, and unless that changes, I see a future of nothing but corrupt corporate and foreign owned presidents whose sole purpose will be to sell of what wealth America has left to the highest bidder until there is nothing left.

If a good man gets in to office, they will assassinate him like they did JFK, like they tried to do with Reagan, and like how they politically assassinated President Trump weaponizing FISA, THE FBI, and Congress itself to remove a President that they could not buy or influence for their own personal profit.

Yeah, this nation is basically screwed. We're going to look more and more like Venezuela every year.
There is nothing left that will right the ship that won't cost a lot of spilled red liquid. And there's no heroes on the opposing team.

Sinema and the few Democrats who try to do the right thing are viciously hounded and attacked. Where the fuck are all the right wing "heroes" who mouth off ? Why aren't they protecting them from the rage mob?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Didn't Trump have more negroes lacing up work boots than any president before him?
Is a JOB they didn't have a decent "offer"?

Depending on whose numbers you want to go with, even in the most pro-Trump surveys, he barely crossed 10 percent of black votes and in most of the surveys, it was in the single digits.

As for your direct question, no. Labor force participation rate for blacks dropped as low as it had been in the early 70's under Trump. Labor Force Participation Rate - Black or African American

Depending on whose numbers you want to go with, even in the most pro-Trump surveys, he barely crossed 10 percent of black votes and in most of the surveys, it was in the single digits.

As for your direct question, no. Labor force participation rate for blacks dropped as low as it had been in the early 70's under Trump. Labor Force Participation Rate - Black or African American
Sorry Tard…even your Magic Kenyan Negro couldn’t get more blacks off their lazy black asses.
56658CFE-D505-4541-B250-4A1065088862.jpeg

Forum List

Back