Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

header_newsletter_wpvi.jpg
header-breakingnews.jpg
Action News Alert

Monday, July 15, 2013

'Kill Zimmerman' painted on business before fire
Police in Chester County are investigating an act of vandalism, possibly connected to the Zimmerman murder trial.

oh look...hate crimes.

Epidemic Of Black-On-White Violence In America...
:eek:
Black Violence v. White Skyrockets; Media Dead Silent
10 July 2013 > Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.
As pundits pondered whether calling George Zimmerman a “white a** cracker” was a racial epithet, black mob violence in other parts of the country proceeded apace last week, almost unnoticed. In Niagara Falls, a black mob of 20 attacked a mother and her family on a picnic. They hurled racial slurs and told them they did not like their “Puerto Rican (expletive) music.”

The Niagara Gazette described what happened next as a “fight,” although many would call it an assault: “Her son was punched and kicked by several people and fell to the ground. When her son picked himself up, the woman said a man from the group pulled out a pistol and pointed it in her son’s face. She said someone in the group was yelling, ‘Shoot him … shoot him.’ “The woman said the man with the gun, later identified as Dionte D. Dolson, began working the pistol’s slide as if the pistol misfired or didn’t work properly. “The woman said she ran to her son as she was in fear for his life and Dolson pistol whipped her twice in the head, causing two knots to her head.” Two people were arrested.

Just a few hours earlier a few hundred miles away in Pittsburgh, a mob of black people “savagely beat” a white teenager, then stole his shoes. All on video. All the while screaming “World Star. World Star, ” apparently a reference to popular hip hop website that often features videos of black-mob violence. District Judge Jim Motznik promised the local CBS affiliate that this kind of violence was over in his town. He “guaranteed it.” Which is of course the same promise other Pittsburgh authorities made when a mob of black people attacked a Pittsburgh teacher last year. That happened two times, actually, with both incidents caught on video. As well as other episodes of black mob violence involving football players at Pitt. And a good old fashioned race riot at a Pittsburgh high school.

Read more: Clash DailyGRAPHIC VIDEO: Black Violence v. White Skyrockets; Media Dead Silent - Clash Daily

You should really quit getting your news from Fox News Stormfront. The fight was between two women fighting over a man, The crowd were innocent bystanders which the pregnant women was one in the crowd.

Seriously. We just have too many Fox/Stormfront idiots on this forum. Where did the fair minded Libs go?

These people bring up the dumbest stuff then pile on any Leftie who questions it.

Morons..

I agree. The racist race-baiting Stormfront pukes have really gone berserk in their efforts to instigate hostility and violence. Civilized debate is lost on them.

Police say Jogger Attacked in Wake of Zimmerman Verdict
Fow News ^ | July 15, 2013 | Todd Starnes

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...d-in-retaliation-for-zimmerman-verdict-2.html
A man jogging alongside a Mississippi highway was abducted and beaten by three African-American men allegedly in retaliation of the George Zimmerman verdict, police told Fox News.

Senatobia Police Chief Steve Holt told Fox News the victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.

“One of them asked, ‘Do you know who Trayvon Martin was?’” Holt said. At that point, the men in the vehicle attacked the victim.

Memphis television station WREG reported the assailants told the victim, “This is for Trayvon.” The television station and The Democrat newspaper reported the jogger was badly beaten and later dropped off on a road between Senatobia and Coldwater, Miss.

Yet the white man is the one raging? LOL:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
I say bring back cruel and unusual punishment. .

What do you mean "bring it back"? The prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment has been in our constitution since the beginning.

No actually it wasn't. But when did facts ever stop you?

The Constitution was ratified in 1788, the Eight Amendment was ratified in 1791.

Knowledge is power!

It is as if liberals really don't expect people to start arming themselves and fighting back. They honestly expect political persecutions like the vendetta against George Zimmerman will stop others from defending themselves.

That is sick
Random acts of terrorism. I hope anyone who does these kinds of things are prosecuted.

Do these people think this will change anything except their address?

See here is the problem. Did you even read the article? The article is JAM PACKED with garbage. The name of the gang is " Gay N!@@ERS Association of America"? That's not not black folks spell that word. Not only that the article says this may be a hoax it looks like a hoax but we will report it as if it were real. Then the picture, they say we have the picture of the burning cat "WARNING" this pic is graphic. It is grainy and doesn't really look like a cat but we are going to say it is. Lastly, this story can be found nowhere but this site. And you don't even question it.

Just because he has a great grand father who was black does not mean he isn't a racist.
I know people who have a direct parent who is black that are racist. Doesn't mean crap.
Look whether Zimmerman profiled Trayvon or not we don't know. Only Zimmerman knows the truth.

But if Trayvon was white he would be alive today.

Oh well I'll be damned. So all those times that I effed with by the police just because I'm black wasn't profiling because the cop was black. So all the black folks that get they ass beat down by the cops, that's not police brutality because the cop is black? Well I'll be damned. All this time I been wrong.

Forum List

Back