blacks should be thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
obviously blacks are doing well in sports
NFL over 70% and NBA--ha--with NBA players making more MILLIONS$$$$ than the MILLIONS $$$$ the NFL players make
college football gives many black players free/$$ for an education
many blacks in the entertainment business

blacks way over represented in GREAT government jobs with great benefits--hardly any lay offs compared to the private sector, and GREAT pensions [ even though they graduate from high school at lower levels ]--so we see blacks making out very good--better than they are qualified
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.
U.S. Post Office Job Cuts Threaten Black Middle Class | HuffPost
bold mine--they are over represented almost twice their population rate

By 1970, about one in five Detroit auto workers was black, a sizeable increase from 1960, when they held only about sixteen percent of auto industry jobs.
over represented in cream of the crop auto jobs--these are FANTASTC jobs
Driving While Black: On the Line
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

considering they graduate at lower levels--blacks have nothing to complain about--and everything to be thankful for

Last edited:
NFL over 70% and NBA--ha--with NBA players making more MILLIONS$$$$ than the MILLIONS $$$$ the NFL players make

blacks way over represented in GREAT government jobs with great benefits--hardly any lay offs compared to the private sector, and GREAT pensions [ even though they graduate from high school at lower levels ]--so we see blacks making out very good--better than they are qualified
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.

[QUOTEBy 1970, about one in five Detroit auto workers was black, a sizeable increase from 1960, when they held only about sixteen percent of auto industry jobs]
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

considering they graduate at lower levels--blacks have nothing to complain about--and everything to be thankful for[/QUOTE]

And the colleges who give the blacks a free education, make millions off of the efforts of the athletes. While the athletes themselves can't except a free hamburger. Plus, they have focused their entire future on the game, when a single injury can end it all. And then? They are tossed aside.

[QUOTEBy 1970, about one in five Detroit auto workers was black, a sizeable increase from 1960, when they held only about sixteen percent of auto industry jobs]

considering they graduate at lower levels--blacks have nothing to complain about--and everything to be thankful for

And the colleges who give the blacks a free education, make millions off of the efforts of the athletes. While the athletes themselves can't except a free hamburger. Plus, they have focused their entire future on the game, when a single injury can end it all. And then? They are tossed aside.[/QUOTE]
jesus christ!!
they get to go to COLLEGE for free or at lower cost--and that's BAD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
jesus--what more do they want?
they have it much better than I do where I work for almost nothing compared to the money the owner makes [ and the sports players are making a LOT more than he is! ]
sorry buddy---it's the way of the world--the people with the money call the shots.

Blacks are handed too many things on a silver platter just for their race and skin color.

For many of them, all they have to know is how to play football or rap to a beat and they're instant multi-millionaires.

What's really disgusting is when they can't even show any respect by standing for the national anthem. They disrespect America, the flag, and what they stand for, but they'll gladly accept their contracts and their millions they're paid for doing nothing worthwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

And the colleges who give the blacks a free education, make millions off of the efforts of the athletes. While the athletes themselves can't except a free hamburger. Plus, they have focused their entire future on the game, when a single injury can end it all. And then? They are tossed aside.
jesus christ!!
they get to go to COLLEGE for free or at lower cost--and that's BAD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
jesus--what more do they want?
they have it much better than I do where I work for almost nothing compared to the money the owner makes [ and the sports players are making a LOT more than he is! ]
sorry buddy---it's the way of the world--the people with the money call the shots.[/QUOTE]

You make it sound as if college athletics only gives blacks a free ride.

And yes, your boss or company owner makes more than you. But you ARE paid. The average college education, at an in-state public college is just under $25k. That is $6,250 per year for the athlete. Most report practicing or working out for 30 hours per week. Take 2 weeks away for Xmas, and a week for Spring Break, and cut 3 weeks for various holidays, and you have 46 weeks of working for their sport. That means their "pay" for their efforts comes to roughly $136 per week. Or a shade over $4.50 an hour. And none of that includes time spent on academics.

Black are handed too many things on a silver platter just for their race and skin color.

For many of them, all they have to know is how to play football or rap to a beat and they're instant multi-millionaires.

What's really disgusting is when they can't even show any respect by standing for the national anthem. They disrespect America, the flag, and what they stand for, but they'll gladly accept their contracts and their millions they're paid for doing nothing worthwhile.

Perhaps that is a reflection of the respect shown to them by people like you?

Black are handed too many things on a silver platter just for their race and skin color.

What do you mean by people like me? Explain your reply in more detail.

Black nigs are handed too many things on a silver platter just for their race and skin color.

Any time you start describe blacks as "Black n*gs" I think it is obvious what I meant.

There is entirely too much racial hatred on this web site. I've read a dozen race threads since I logged on a few minutes ago. It's dysfunctional.

Black nigs are handed too many things on a silver platter just for their race and skin color.

Any time you start describe blacks as "Black nigs" I think it is obvious what I meant.
It's redundant right? There are no white n*gs?

Any time you start describe blacks as "Black nigs" I think it is obvious what I meant.

No you still haven't explained anything in depth as to what you meant by people like me. Until you can offer something more detailed, I suggest you shut the fuck up.

There is entirely too much racial hatred on this web site. I've read a dozen race threads since I logged on a few minutes ago. It's dysfunctional.

I agree, blacks are really good at racial hatred. They despise white people and disrespect the national anthem, which means they have no respect for the people who served their country and gave the black nigs their freedom.

No you still haven't explained anything in depth as to what you meant by people like me. Until you can offer something more detailed, I suggest you shut the fuck up.

My comment was about respect shown them. Are you maintaining that the term "black nigs" is respectful?

And just as an FYI, I will shut the fuck up when I choose.

My educated guess is that he means you are a bigot.

When this frankencountry divides according whom is primate like and whom is not ; where will unkoTARE go?

TARE equals non white as in scrap

And the colleges who give the blacks a free education, make millions off of the efforts of the athletes. While the athletes themselves can't except a free hamburger. Plus, they have focused their entire future on the game, when a single injury can end it all. And then? They are tossed aside.[/QUOTE]

And it is their fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back