blacks should be thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously blacks are doing well in sports
NFL over 70% and NBA--ha--with NBA players making more MILLIONS$$$$ than the MILLIONS $$$$ the NFL players make
college football gives many black players free/$$ for an education
many blacks in the entertainment business

blacks way over represented in GREAT government jobs with great benefits--hardly any lay offs compared to the private sector, and GREAT pensions [ even though they graduate from high school at lower levels ]--so we see blacks making out very good--better than they are qualified
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.
U.S. Post Office Job Cuts Threaten Black Middle Class | HuffPost
bold mine--they are over represented almost twice their population rate

[QUOTEBy 1970, about one in five Detroit auto workers was black, a sizeable increase from 1960, when they held only about sixteen percent of auto industry jobs]
over represented in cream of the crop auto jobs--these are FANTASTC jobs
Driving While Black: On the Line
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

considering they graduate at lower levels--blacks have nothing to complain about--and everything to be thankful for

And the colleges who give the blacks a free education, make millions off of the efforts of the athletes. While the athletes themselves can't except a free hamburger. Plus, they have focused their entire future on the game, when a single injury can end it all. And then? They are tossed aside.

And it is their fault.[/QUOTE]
It's at least more than they ever would have gotten on academic merit alone. So a good thing.

NFL over 70% and NBA--ha--with NBA players making more MILLIONS$$$$ than the MILLIONS $$$$ the NFL players make

blacks way over represented in GREAT government jobs with great benefits--hardly any lay offs compared to the private sector, and GREAT pensions [ even though they graduate from high school at lower levels ]--so we see blacks making out very good--better than they are qualified
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.

[QUOTEBy 1970, about one in five Detroit auto workers was black, a sizeable increase from 1960, when they held only about sixteen percent of auto industry jobs]
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

considering they graduate at lower levels--blacks have nothing to complain about--and everything to be thankful for

And the colleges who give the blacks a free education, make millions off of the efforts of the athletes. While the athletes themselves can't except a free hamburger. Plus, they have focused their entire future on the game, when a single injury can end it all. And then? They are tossed aside.

And it is their fault.
It's at least more than they ever would have gotten on academic merit alone. So a good thing.[/QUOTE]

I have not said that it is not a good thing. But the idea that blacks should be grateful, while never mentioning that other ethnicities should as well, is a bit odd.

And it is their fault.
It's at least more than they ever would have gotten on academic merit alone. So a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Colleges should be grateful to blacks, since they represent a significant portion of their athletes, and the colleges make millions off them.

And it is their fault.

I wish it was about academic merits, it it’s not. Many black athletes are severely lacking in the basic skills. Most can’t even read out loud. Whatever

And it is their fault.
It's at least more than they ever would have gotten on academic merit alone. So a good thing.

Colleges should be grateful to blacks, since they represent a significant portion of their athletes, and the colleges make millions off them.[/QUOTE]

That should be a real issue. But it’s not/

Make college White again. Maybe grads will find work?

So you think people cannot find work after college because they went to school with blacks?

Correct. The negro in White society has dumbed us all down . There is no benefit in associating with non whites

I could introduce you to quite a number of very intelligent, well educated blacks. We all benefit when people learn more and gain an education.

So you think people cannot find work after college because they went to school with blacks?

Correct. The negro in White society has dumbed us all down . There is no benefit in associating with non whites

I could introduce you to quite a number of very intelligent, well educated blacks. We all benefit when people learn more and gain an education.

Pass. But thanks. I live White. I prefer to live within a civilized culture ; the European.

Pass. But thanks. I live White. I prefer to live within a civilized culture ; the European.

LMAO!! Suit yourself. If you want to hide, feel free. But whether I introduce you or not, there are plenty of intelligent, educated blacks.

I have not said that it is not a good thing. But the idea that blacks should be grateful, while never mentioning that other ethnicities should as well, is a bit odd.
Asians are very grateful and make boom-boom long time. :biggrin:

Whites are grateful that they built the schools...

LMAO!! Suit yourself. If you want to hide, feel free. But whether I introduce you or not, there are plenty of intelligent, educated blacks.

I agree. About one in ten seems self sufficient. These individuals are the African Americans choosing not to get involved with White people. Miscegination is equally as stagnating to the non white as well. Racemixing kills. Dieversity strips all of racial integrity.

Blacks are handed too many things on a silver platter just for their race and skin color.

For many of them, all they have to know is how to play football or rap to a beat and they're instant multi-millionaires.

What's really disgusting is when they can't even show any respect by standing for the national anthem. They disrespect America, the flag, and what they stand for, but they'll gladly accept their contracts and their millions they're paid for doing nothing worthwhile.

Hey pussy, why don't you give me the website, phone number and address o the free black stuff administration because I've lived 56 years black and haven't gotten all this free shit you punk ass white racist say we are given. There are 46 million of us idiot and there are not many of us who are rappers or pro athletes. America has disrespected us prick, so deal with the protests.

jesus christ!!
they get to go to COLLEGE for free or at lower cost--and that's BAD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
jesus--what more do they want?
they have it much better than I do where I work for almost nothing compared to the money the owner makes [ and the sports players are making a LOT more than he is! ]
sorry buddy---it's the way of the world--the people with the money call the shots.

You make it sound as if college athletics only gives blacks a free ride.

And yes, your boss or company owner makes more than you. But you ARE paid. The average college education, at an in-state public college is just under $25k. That is $6,250 per year for the athlete. Most report practicing or working out for 30 hours per week. Take 2 weeks away for Xmas, and a week for Spring Break, and cut 3 weeks for various holidays, and you have 46 weeks of working for their sport. That means their "pay" for their efforts comes to roughly $136 per week. Or a shade over $4.50 an hour. And none of that includes time spent on academics.

The majority of athletes in college are white. These idiots watch a few division one football or basketball games and start spewing filth.

jesus christ!!
they get to go to COLLEGE for free or at lower cost--and that's BAD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
they have it much better than I do where I work for almost nothing compared to the money the owner makes [ and the sports players are making a LOT more than he is! ]
sorry buddy---it's the way of the world--the people with the money call the shots.

And yes, your boss or company owner makes more than you. But you ARE paid. The average college education, at an in-state public college is just under $25k. That is $6,250 per year for the athlete. Most report practicing or working out for 30 hours per week. Take 2 weeks away for Xmas, and a week for Spring Break, and cut 3 weeks for various holidays, and you have 46 weeks of working for their sport. That means their "pay" for their efforts comes to roughly $136 per week. Or a shade over $4.50 an hour. And none of that includes time spent on academics.

The majority of athletes in college are white. These idiots watch a few division one football or basketball games and start spewing filth.
and whites make up a larger portion of the population
but has mostly black football and basketball players---AND blacks make up a smaller population of the colleges
so it's OBVIOUS the blacks are making out great--especially since they graduate from high school at lower levels, thereby making their population LESS qualified for college !!!
do you understand the mathematics here?

jesus christ!!

Yet the majority of those in the know were academic advisers to men's basketball and football players, the latter group of which made up more than half of the athletes taking the courses, according to a report the university released in 2014. In television interviews that year, a former player under Williams -- a member of his 2005 championship team -- said players enrolled in the paper courses and that the head coach was aware of the fraud.
bold mine
More than a dozen athletic programs have committed academic fraud in last decade, with more likely to come
they can't make it in college---since they can't graduate high school or their HS grades are low anyway
some of them get a free ride to college when they are not as qualified academically
so they are getting paid indirectly, especially when there are whites who are more qualified--for college, but get turned down

Last edited:

jesus christ!!

and whites make up a larger portion of the population
but has mostly black football and basketball players---AND blacks make up a smaller population of the colleges
so it's OBVIOUS the blacks are making out great--especially since they graduate from high school at lower levels, thereby making their population LESS qualified for college !!!

Bullshit You are just wrong. Learn to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back