Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3. ....
First eugenics, and now phrenology? You are a shameless, racist clown.
I never promoted Eugenics you did.
Readers can judge for themselves, racist bullshitter.

sealybobo
If I’m a racist so are you. Sounds like you believe blacks are naturally more intelligent and better than whites.

I don't think I'm smarter than anyone on the basis of my skin colour because I don't know what intelligence is. I mean if you can explain to me what intelligence is I'm all ears.

sealybobo
At least I can explain why whites are smarter. Evolution. Thousands of years you were either hunting lions o slaves who weren’t allowed to read. We stifled your brains evolutionary path. Meanwhile we’ve been doing geometro and calculus.

No white man thinks they are superior to black men, stop trying to convince yourself of something you don't believe yourself.

sealybobo
I’m not constantly telling you how great we are. Whites here call me a traitor to my race because I agree with you too much. I just don’t completely agree. Youre just like Jews. If you disagree with them one bit you’re anti Semitic. If i disagree with you I’m a racist.

White supremacists like to play both sides. That's what you do

There was a white Brit called Jake Hanarahan. He wanted a pat on the bk because he said he exposed white supremacist group Atom Waffen but then found he was tied to Baked Alsaka and other white supremacists

There was a white girl called Lacy Green. She did a big video on YouTube about how bad racism is and was.

Come to be revealed that she's dating a white supremacist group member in the Alt Right

There was a white women called Julie Ioffee. She front like she's some super liberal talking about how racist trump is

But then she was found out to be taken selfies all loved up with Richard Spencer

View attachment 505847

sealybobo
And don’t tell me you invented those things. Even if you did you did nothing with it. Whites took the ball and ran with it.

Sure white people have invented some good things

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

But since whites supremacists theorize blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ?

So called western contributions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before.

The more science you know the more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand. The more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.
I can't explain it but they can

The American Psychological Association, in Washington, D.C., is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States and is the world's largest association of psychologists. APA's membership includes more than 150,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students. Through its divisions in 54 subfields of psychology and affiliations with 60 state, territorial and Canadian provincial associations, APA works to advance psychology as a science, as a profession and as a means of promoting health, education and human welfare.

I'm asking you. What is intelligence ?

Paul Essien Could be a bigger brain? Ability to grasp complex knowledge. My brother is naturally smarter than me and my older nephew is naturally smarter than his younger brother. OR, it could have something to do with how parents raise a second born child. Do they do less for the second child? No one on one with mommy if you're a second child. And often instead of raising the second child mom lets the oldest babysit the youngest. Nature and nurture.

I'm going to move this question to the science section. Unkotare says dogs aren't people. So what? If some dogs are smarter than other dogs then some breeds of humans can be smarter than other breeds. I'm not trying to be a racist here and if that's all you can come back with unkotare stay out of it. Or accusing me of wanting eugenics which I don't.

Unkotare I can prove that white people have slightly more evolved brains than blacks. Look what we did with Dogs. ....
Humans are not dogs. Go back to stormfront and tell them you've failed - again.
Are human's not animals too? God you're dumb
Humans are not dogs, brainless. It seems quite clear that you are incapable of even understanding what that means.
Dolphins and monkey's and beagles are not humans either so what's your point? We have learned a lot about animal brains by studying other animals. We are just animals you know that right? I love it when certain segments of our population don't realize all we are is one of the animals on this planet. And we are all related. So what's true for Dog's intelligence can also be true about humans. Or why is the Crow the smartest bird why isn't it the Eagle? Whatever the reason it happened over millions of years because at one point the Eagle and Crow were the same species.

sealybobo
I'm not a white supreme. It's science.

It's not science. It's pseudo science

But if you think science can settle moral questions, then you need only look at the different scientific opinions over something like climate change / global warming or what were long considered settled matters (like evolution) to see how there is no one scientific opinion on any moral issue

And how about white people ? They're certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

Why don't you theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent.

No !

200w.webp

That's only used for talking about black ppl. Right ?

giphy.gif

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence ?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question doesn't serve the political goals of racist Whites.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy. So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged

sealybobo
in which Blacks average an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and East Asians 106.

Serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ around 140........ genius level in your world.

But would it be right to be label a guy who used to slit women from vagina to throat as intelligent ?
And if you really believed in IQ then why don't you drive your arguments to it's logical conclusion ? That is why aren't you demanding everything be based on IQ ? Jobs ? Presidential elections ? Birth Licences ? driving licences ?

I'll wait

But if you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any
study.

But I always, sit back, invite them to give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to dene race point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with racists.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials, offer up
an acceptably neutral definition of race.

No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has
anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement. No one has provided an
inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.
You make the claim, then you prove the claim. The fact that they are incapable of doing so
makes my life very easy.

Truth is in neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important. Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality.

Irony is Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t proting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children. He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and poor Alfred, he must have been psychic because once white supremacits got a hold of it, it took on
a whole new meaning

sealybobo
These brain size differences, containing millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of synapses underlie the race differences on IQ tests, African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3

I said to you before if it's about brain size then why don't whales run the world ?

What’s actually sad from a scientific perspective is how guys like you get away with obviously ignoring neuroscientific facts (not hypotheses) such as structural plasticity or neuroplasticity.

There are many physiological processes in the brain that control cognitive performance. Size plays a minor role within a given species, if any at all, especially in humans where the differences are small and on an individual level.

The brain-to-body mass will not get you any further either. Among mammals, that ratio is greatest in mice, next to humans. It’s even higher in birds.

If you want to look at the absolute amount, here’s a simple example that I gave you before.

A Chihuahua and a Rottweiler are able to learn the same tricks although their brain sizes differ considerably. On the other hand, the cognitive capabilities of a Rottweiler are not superior to the Chihuahua proportionally to its brain size.

The question then is, what is the rest of the Rottweiler’s brain matter doing if it can’t learn more than its tiny species mate? A plausible conclusion would be that there must be something else at work and that a given cognitive performance is independent of the brain mass of an individual within a given species, (and also brain-to-body mass cross-species.)

Neuroscientists have already found a few answers to that question. Once again, the keyword is plasticity, ie. rewiring of synapses. Directly observable and experimentally reproducible, synaptic rewiring has a strong environmental component.

Apart from that, there are also other parts involved in cognitive processes such as the cerebellum. Neuronal density is also thought to play a big role. However the precise physiological mechanisms are not yet fully understood. Full stop. A bunch of cooked up stats by a handful of quacks will certainly not contribute anything productive to the serious research of neuroscientists.

But alas, you have already decided you are right and the rest of the world is wrong. And of course, the lack of absolute differences between brains across groups is merely a minor problem in this whole grand delusion of racial superiority ; )

sealybobo
I know this is making you uncomfortable.

No making me uncomfortable at all. White people were saying that black people were stupid long before the IQ. You are always going to need some kinda of scientific rationale to justify any type racism. That's racism 101.

But what I can not understand is this : Why can’t you be just a racist ? Why do you need these pseudos scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it?

Just say “N****S are stupid.”? And be done.

That's mystery to me.

Attachments

• 1624893580416.jpeg
    1624893580416.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Unkotare I can prove that white people have slightly more evolved brains than blacks. Look what we did with Dogs. ....
Humans are not dogs, brainless. It seems quite clear that you are incapable of even understanding what that means.
A little science lesson for you retard

1624895750442.png

Dolphins and monkey's and beagles are not humans either so what's your point? ....
That's my point, stupid. When you try to play at 'science,' you make yourself look even more idiotic than usual. Go back to stromfront for further instructions.

sealybobo

But if you think science can settle moral questions, then you need only look at the different scientific opinions over something like climate change / global warming or what were long considered settled matters (like evolution) to see how there is no one scientific opinion on any moral issue

And how about white people ? They're certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

Why don't you theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent.

No !

200w.webp

giphy.gif

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence ?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question doesn't serve the political goals of racist Whites.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy. So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged

sealybobo

Serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140s genius level in your world.

But would it be right to be label a guy who used to slit women from vagina to throat as intelligent ?
And if you really believed in IQ then why don't you drive your arguments to it's logical conclusion ? That is why aren't you demanding everything be based on IQ ? Jobs ? Presidential elections ? Birth Licences ? driving licences ?

I'll wait

But if you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any
study.

But I always, sit back, invite them to give such a denition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to dene race point out just how subjective such defnitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with racists.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientic credentials, oer up
an acceptably neutral denition of race.

No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has
anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement. No one has provided an
inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.
You make the claim, then you prove the claim. The fact that they are incapable of doing so
makes my life very easy.

Truth is in neurology no one takes IQ seriously. It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important. Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality.

Irony is Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t proting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children. He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and poor Alfred, he must have been psychic because once white supremacits got a hold of it, it took on
a whole new meaning

sealybobo
These brain size differences, containing millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of synapses underlie the race differences on IQ tests, African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3

I said to you before if it's about brain size then why don't whales run the world ?

What’s actually sad from a scientific perspective is how guys like you get away with obviously ignoring neuroscientific facts (not hypotheses) such as structural plasticity or neuroplasticity.

There are many physiological processes in the brain that control cognitive performance. Size plays a minor role within a given species, if any at all, especially in humans where the differences are small and on an individual level.

The brain-to-body mass will not get you any further either. Among mammals, that ratio is greatest in mice, next to humans. It’s even higher in birds.

If you want to look at the absolute amount, here’s a simple example that I gave you before.

A Chihuahua and a Rottweiler are able to learn the same tricks although their brain sizes differ considerably. On the other hand, the cognitive capabilities of a Rottweiler are not superior to the Chihuahua proportionally to its brain size.

The question then is, what is the rest of the Rottweiler’s brain matter doing if it can’t learn more than its tiny species mate? A plausible conclusion would be that there must be something else at work and that a given cognitive performance is independent of the brain mass of an individual within a given species, (and also brain-to-body mass cross-species.)

Neuroscientists have already found a few answers to that question. Once again, the keyword is plasticity, ie. rewiring of synapses. Directly observable and experimentally reproducible, synaptic rewiring has a strong environmental component.

Apart from that, there are also other parts involved in cognitive processes such as the cerebellum. Neuronal density is also thought to play a big role. However the precise physiological mechanisms are not yet fully understood. Full stop. A bunch of cooked up stats by a handful of quacks will certainly not contribute anything productive to the serious research of neuroscientists.

But alas, you have already decided you are right and the rest of the world is wrong. And of course, the lack of absolute differences between brains across groups is merely a minor problem in this whole grand delusion of racial superiority ; )

sealybobo

No making me uncomfortable at all. White people were saying that black people were stupid

What I can not understand is this : Why can’t you be just a racist ? Why do you need these pseudos scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it?

That's mystery to me.

What have black Americans been doing with their brains for the last 500 years while we've been educating our children? Like Dogs, eventually one breed got smarter. How? I'm sure this is happening in humans if it happened in the dog species.

The history of education in the United States, or Foundations of Education covers the trends in educational formal and informal learning in America from the 17th century to the early 21st century.

For at least 400 of those years we didn't even allow you to read. Not your fault.

... OR, it could have something to do with how parents raise a second born child. Do they do less for the second child? No one on one with mommy if you're a second child. And often instead of raising the second child mom lets the oldest babysit the youngest. ...
Here we see bobobrainless yet again trying to slip in his advocacy for a China-style one-child policy. All part of his fondness for eugenics. Bobobrainless is too brainless to know that China abandoned the kind of totalitarian law that he dreams of because it ultimately imperils the country.

....Unkotare says dogs aren't people. So what? ...
So dogs aren't people, stupid.
We've already established that prick. Can't discuss leave fish.
sealybobo

No !

200w.webp

giphy.gif

sealybobo

Serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ around 140........ genius level in your world.

I'll wait

study.

But I always, sit back, invite them to give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to dene race point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race with racists.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials, offer up
an acceptably neutral definition of race.

makes my life very easy.

a whole new meaning

sealybobo

sealybobo

No making me uncomfortable at all. White people were saying that black people were stupid long before the IQ. You are always going to need some kinda of scientific rationale to justify any type racism. That's racism 101.

But what I can not understand is this : Why can’t you be just a racist ? Why do you need these pseudos scientifical explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it?

That's mystery to me.
You said Directly observable and experimentally reproducible, synaptic rewiring has a strong environmental component.

Yes, I agree. For 400 PLUS years we fucked you guys. I admit it.

... OR, it could have something to do with how parents raise a second born child. Do they do less for the second child? No one on one with mommy if you're a second child. And often instead of raising the second child mom lets the oldest babysit the youngest. ...
Here we see bobobrainless yet again trying to slip in his advocacy for a China-style one-child policy. All part of his fondness for eugenics. Bobobrainless is too brainless to know that China abandoned the kind of totalitarian law that he dreams of because it ultimately imperils the country.
Never said that. I just wish poor people would have the same birth rates as middle class and rich people. Not higher. That's all.

Never said that. ...
That is absolutely what you implied. You're not clever, so don't try to be.

Forum List

Back