Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

James Price
The question is whether systemic racism exists today. It does, but not white systemic racism. Rather, it's systemic racism that openly favors blacks in the form of diversity initiatives.

OK. So agree that racism exists. So were does racism exists ?

James Price
If you're claiming that drugs and crime aren't problems blacks face that are rooted in white racism, I agree.

OK. Well let's look at crime first if crime is a problem that isn't rooted in white racism.

Then how do explain Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

James Price
The question is whether systemic racism exists today. It does, but not white systemic racism. Rather, it's systemic racism that openly favors blacks in the form of diversity initiatives.

OK. So agree that racism exists. So were does racism exists ?

James Price
If you're claiming that drugs and crime aren't problems blacks face that are rooted in white racism, I agree.

OK. Well let's look at crime first if crime is a problem that isn't rooted in white racism.

Then how do explain Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?
You take a small percentage of corrupt police and paint all cops that way.

OK. So agree that racism exists. So were does racism exists?
I noticed you didn't disagree that systemic racism favors blacks.

James Price

I listened to the interview and didn't hear anything that struck me as systemically racist. He recounted behavior he deemed inappropriate and basically concluded that the motive was racial. Does that mean it was racial? No. And would a small number of racist officers prove that the entire system (ie. systemic) is full of racists? No.

Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.
So now you're equating corruption in general with white systemic racism?

That story is over 2 decades old, and I'm not sure what point you were trying to make with it anyway? That some law enforcement officers are corrupt?

If the law enforcement system is racist, then it stands to reason that there are a bunch of racist Black cops.

If the law enforcement system is racist, then it stands to reason that there are a bunch of racist Black cops.
On that note, it's also worth mentioning that blacks are overrepresented in law enforcement. Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet comprise 15% of law enforcement. If law enforcement were riddled with racists, why would they allow so many blacks to occupy their ranks?

Wow. By giving them welfare we broke up their families. We would kick them off welfare if we found the father. And why have a father when you can have free money?
Is it that welfare actually broke up families or that it aided single mothers with children whose fathers had already left?
We need a war on fathers day ? Half the country dunno who dey daddy B.
OK OK. Selective, I didn't mean that directed toward blacks

James Price
I listened to the interview and didn't hear anything that struck me as systemically racist. He recounted behavior he deemed inappropriate and basically concluded that the motive was racial. Does that mean it was racial? No. And would a small number of racist officers prove that the entire system (ie. systemic) is full of racists? No.

So if systematic racism does not exist then what's your explanation for this ?

187182401_508223570532974_1156027587429220015_n.jpg

1624668056543.png

James Price
That story is over 2 decades old, and I'm not sure what point you were trying to make with it anyway? That some law enforcement officers are corrupt?

If the police are just full of such good cops then why is it that when the good cops try and challenge the bad cops, the bad cops close ranks and make life hell for the good cops ?

150049625_453888642633134_8904993177853855804_n.jpg

Systems operate as they are designed to operate, with or without the approval of who turns the gears of the machine. Sure you can push against the gears if you like, but the machinery is stronger than you.

if you were a “good cop” in the NYPD during the days of widespread stop-and-frisk, what would your goodness be worth?

The system of policing in the city at that time was dedicated to the daily harassment of black ppl, almost none of whom had drugs or weapons on them, very few of them were even issued a citation for any wrongdoing.

As such, a police man's job, every day they walked out the door of the precinct was to fk with people. And solely as a way to assert dominance.

Again. Don't listen to me.

This was official policy

When one New York State Senator, himself formerly a member of the NYPD, challenged Commissioner Ray Kelly on the practice, he was told that the racial targeting within stop-and-frisk was intentional, because the goal was to “instill fear in them, every time they leave their home, that they could be stopped by the police.”

James Price

White people know systematic racism exists.

A white doctor get's arrested and shouts "your treating me like a black person" (at 1.27)

And this just shows when SHIT get's real heavy, when it get's real serious, all of sudden they know the deal about racism. All of a sudden they think clearly.

James Price

View attachment 505622

James Price

If the police are just full of such good cops then why is it that when the good cops try and challenge the bad cops, the bad cops close ranks and make life hell for the good cops ?

Systems operate as they are designed to operate, with or without the approval of who turns the gears of the machine. Sure you can push against the gears if you like, but the machinery is stronger than you.

if you were a “good cop” in the NYPD during the days of widespread stop-and-frisk, what would your goodness be worth?

The system of policing in the city at that time was dedicated to the daily harassment of black ppl, almost none of whom had drugs or weapons on them, very few of them were even issued a citation for any wrongdoing.

As such, a police man's job, every day they walked out the door of the precinct was to fk with people. And solely as a way to assert dominance.

This was official policy

When one New York State Senator, himself formerly a member of the NYPD, challenged Commissioner Ray Kelly on the practice, he was told that the racial targeting within stop-and-frisk was intentional, because the goal was to “instill fear in them, every time they leave their home, that they could be stopped by the police.”

James Price

A white doctor get's arrested and shouts "your treating me like a black person" (at 1.27)

And this just shows when SHIT get's real heavy, when it get's real serious, all of sudden they know the deal about racism. All of a sudden they think clearly.

When Guiliani was Mayor of New York crime was at an all time low. So your point is that you would prefer crime to be high and the citizens afraid.

James Price

View attachment 505622

James Price

This was official policy

James Price

No verification of the pictures. Typical Democrat propaganda.

View attachment 505622

This was official policy

Firstly, for white systemic racism to exist, you have to demonstrate that it's actually systemic, meaning it has to affect the entire system. Secondly, if white systemic racism actually did exist, the corrupt law enforcement officers in those stories wouldn't have been brought to justice by the very system you're claiming is systemically racist.

If the police are just full of such good cops then why is it that when the good cops try and challenge the bad cops, the bad cops close ranks and make life hell for the good cops?
The fact that there are bad cops is independent of whether law enforcement is systemically racist, which it's not.

The fact is, blacks are overrepresented in law enforcement. They make up 13% of the population, yet comprise 15% of law enforcement. So, in essence, you're trying to argue that law enforcement is so riddled with racists that they hire blacks in numbers that are disproportionately higher than their population per capita. Give me a fucking break.

Last edited:
James Price

View attachment 505622

James Price

This was official policy

James Price

Even if those pictures are true, the truth is 99% of cops are doing their job. You take a pimple on the ass of life and attempt to make it a brain tumor. Not working.

Turtlesoup
You are an idiot----business do lots of freebies to get business's to their area---and quit frankly they don't give a shit about any color except for GREEN on the local levels......Green for the ones making the decision.

Look at what happened a few months.

197006841_521587995863198_2450577285360346456_n.jpg

So here we have a story were they were going to build high speed rail in Texas to run from Dallas to Houston ?

The problem is they're running that through white folks farmland and don't you know the white folks down there are taken that to court ? The white folks down there are like "Hey Whoah !!! You ain't gonna do us like the negroes !!"

Blk ppl never have the opportunity to sue anybody, get an injuction for anybody. White folks once you start going to their areas, here comes the lawsuits, the injunctions, the politicians, the delays things you've NEVER heard of happening with blk folks

There is NEVER any delay when they wanna build stuff in black area. Constituional rights is suspended. Civili rights is suspended.

Turtlesoup
Blacks btw get lots of government handouts for businesses----take for instance for Farmers---black farmers are given loans and grants that white male farmers would never get.

Black people are the only race of people in the USA who businesses get sabotaged. A successful Black business is being sabotaged with lawsuits from residents claiming the Turkey Leg smoke is a "noxious" health risk.

These suspected racist “environmentalists” all of sudden they “care” about the earth when comes to blk ppl. I don’t see them bringing that same energy to theses white owned factories that pollute the air non stop.

Whites often like to throw so called "Asian success" in blk ppl's face. But name the Asian businesses in America that have been repeatedly sabotaged by the white supremacists in government?

Whenever black people as a group prosper, the white supremacists have always sabotaged that progress with NO exceptions
You are an idiot---I'm from Texas...several of my relatives have small farms in the rural areas....it has nothing to do with skin color....white,brown,black, or red---they dont want their lands seized and they don't want to live next to a train. They are the little people banding together to fight the big guys........instead of throwing tantrums and burning and looting.

Oh and fyi, there are lots of frivilous lawsuits against all sorts of business----Coffee being to hot at McDonalds, some idiot slipping and falling blaming the company instead of themselves, etc

ASians are smarter and work harder as a group------White supremists don't attack asian businesses nor black businesses fool. Your jealousy of asians and others is Cray-Cray and unproductive....if instead of blaming others, if you spent your time IMPROVING yourself, you would be better served..

Wow. By giving them welfare we broke up their families. We would kick them off welfare if we found the father. And why have a father when you can have free money?
Is it that welfare actually broke up families or that it aided single mothers with children whose fathers had already left?
I don’t buy it that welfare broke up the good black families. If they had any pride they never went on welfare so no one could break them up. This is black excuses. So,e truth to it but ultimately an excuse, lame

sealybobo
On another thread unkotare is accusing Democrats of Eugenics. I read this and wanted to show you
Early proponents of the eugenics movement included not only influential white Americans but also several proponent African-American intellectuals such as W. E. B. Du Bois, Thomas Wyatt Turner, and many academics at Tuskegee University, Howard University, and Hampton University. However, unlike many white eugenicists, these black intellectuals believed the best African Americans were as good as the best White Americans, and "The Talented Tenth" of all races should mix. Indeed, Du Bois believed "only fit blacks should procreate to eradicate the race's heritage of moral iniquity."

Let me guess - Is this the white genocide theory ? That white people are going to be wiped out so we need to stop blk from reproducing ?

It's old news. Margaret Sanger and planned parenthood were into Eugenics in the 40's and 50's

CXr9mAKVAAEtMuy.png

Black men can wipe you out.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

That is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws. That's why whites write that 14 words stuff.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
If black men were castrated, the USA would look like the Middle East; no blacks around. Because that’s what the Muslims did to their black slaves.

sealybobo
On another thread unkotare is accusing Democrats of Eugenics. I read this and wanted to show you
Early proponents of the eugenics movement included not only influential white Americans but also several proponent African-American intellectuals such as W. E. B. Du Bois, Thomas Wyatt Turner, and many academics at Tuskegee University, Howard University, and Hampton University. However, unlike many white eugenicists, these black intellectuals believed the best African Americans were as good as the best White Americans, and "The Talented Tenth" of all races should mix. Indeed, Du Bois believed "only fit blacks should procreate to eradicate the race's heritage of moral iniquity."

Let me guess - Is this the white genocide theory ? That white people are going to be wiped out so we need to stop blk from reproducing ?

It's old news. Margaret Sanger and planned parenthood were into Eugenics in the 40's and 50's

CXr9mAKVAAEtMuy.png

Black men can wipe you out.

I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

That is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws. That's why whites write that 14 words stuff.

Whiteness is genetically recessive and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And are indubitably uneasy about it.

They shamelessly attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. This is done by creating the ever-so-frequent “white savior” movies, “virtuous” white people adopting black children and philanthropy.

The white man’s never-ending obsession with creating more destructive weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. Whether consciously or subconsciously, the “revenge factor” is definitely on the minds of the white world.

The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
If black men were castrated, the USA would look like the Middle East; no blacks around. Because that’s what the Muslims did to their black slaves.
Honestly we should have either done that or set them free and give them one state. I would pick Georgia

James Price
drugs IS a "self created problem" ----for persons of any race who get involved.

OK. So drugs are not in problem in the black community. OK. Let's move on to the next problem.

Is crime a problem in the black community ? Is it a problem that black ppl don't take responsibility for ?
Both drugs and crime are self-created problems. Nobody sticks a needle in a black person’s arm or stuffs pills down black people’s throats. Nobody sticks a gun in a black person’s hand and makes them kill anyone or stick up a business. To stop both problems, all black people, or white, brown and yellow, people for that matter, need to do is to obey the law.

Hep me, hep me, I'm black and I can't get up.
Yes it’s time to go back to normal ue and anyone who has collected ue has to go 18 months before they can qualify again.

I know so many trump supporters who are abusing the system. Who can blame them if it’s better to stay home. They should have never given more than usual. That was bullshit. People who were unemployed before the pandemic only got $750 every two weeks why give more during the pandemic?

James Price
drugs IS a "self created problem" ----for persons of any race who get involved.

OK. So drugs are not in problem in the black community. OK. Let's move on to the next problem.

Is crime a problem in the black community ? Is it a problem that black ppl don't take responsibility for ?
You don’t even admit you have a crime problem in the black community

Forum List

Back