Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

That is what YOU have said and keep saying as part of your overall eugenic faith. I have never said any such thing. YOU have said that hundreds of times, you shameless fucking hypocrite.

That is what YOU have said and keep saying as part of your overall eugenic faith. I have never said any such thing. YOU have said that hundreds of times, you shameless fucking hypocrite.
You said it not me.

No, not just like us, you fucking idiot.
How are we different as far as evolution goes? How does evolution work differently on humans as it does all the other species on this planet? You do realize we are all related right? Or are you a public school teacher who doesn't believe in evolution? Thank god you only teach gym class.

I'm not pro Eugenics. You brought it up so you're the one pushing the idea.

I'm not pro Eugenics. ...
Your words suggest otherwise.

No, not just like us, you fucking idiot.
How are we different as far as evolution goes? ...
It is shocking how stupid you are.

Turtlesoup
The men you worship were truly evil men..............and yet you love them. In chaka zulus case for example---invader, warmonger, murderer, rapist, enslaver and you worship him. You are one sick puppy.

Well what's sick and evil to the Wolf is not going to be sick and evil to the sheep. What's sick and evil to the Fox is not going to be sick and evil to the hound.
Translation: It's okay when my guy does it.

So far I have taught two students online. I have a few more scheduled for later today.

How about you?

So far I have taught two students online. I have a few more scheduled for later today.

How about you?
You're getting paid to do it? That's not helping someone else when you take a job. Is that how you see yourself when someone hires you? You're helping them? You work for them idiot.

Oh, and I school you every day for free. But you also let me live in your head rent free. Pussy. Keep not answering questions coward. Racist fucker. You want Eugenics? That's wrong of you.

How about you?
Online teaching is perfect for you. Anyone who asks you a question you never answer. You just ask them questions back or accuse them of being RACIST just because they don't agree with you. You read into what they are saying and make too many assumptions. And you're a hypocrite.

How about you?
You're getting paid to do it? ...
No.

How about you?
No.
Most certainly yes. What do you think about CRT?

How about you?
No.
Most certainly yes. .
I told you the answer is NO.

Turtlesoup
You are delusional. The bar has been set lower for black people with businesses actively looking to hire blacks. At this point, if you don't have a criminal record, willing to work, and speak english, employers will hire and promote quit quickly in all fields to achieve affirmative action quotas. The fact that you don't know this says alot about you. None of it good.

The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance. Bk in the 1960s whites were denying racism and they thought MLK was a trouble maker. So every generation of white people have always denied racism.

Turtlesoup
I'm mixed--but look white.

You can talk all this "I'm mixed" but when sh*t get's real and you have to fill out the forms you mark *white*.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Turtlesoup
The opposite of my father who was mixed and looked well Indian--dark hair, dark skin, but had blue eyes. He was a very very honest man----including with himself. All races are better off facing the truth and not lying themselves.........1st step in solving problems is admitting that there is a problem, followed by looking for a solution or several solutions instead of blaming others. You don't admit your problems, and you don't look for solutions outside of blaming others. You will always have problems.

OK. So tell me what are the solutions to white supremacy - racism ?

Turtlesoup
No need for violins-----my story wasn't a sad one, which I understand why you wouldn't understand my point. YOU will never ever take responsibility for your actions and never ever stop blaming others. You are more than happy to lie to yourself and wallow in your misery. You like blaming others instead of fixing problems. Thankfully--my family Wants in their heart of hearts to fix problems and make life better not worse like you do.

OK. So tell me how do you fix the problem of white supremacy - racism ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well I guess your best wasn't good enough, cause here we are back where we were before. Seems nothin ever changes, we're back to being strangers. Wondering if we augh to stay or head on out the door. Just once.

Forum List

Back