*Blasting Off The New Year: Muslim Style!*

*Are You sick of islam as I am?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. I may be sorry I asked, but were you a Muslim before you were a Christian,......
Nope, I was a Christian for many years.

Raised Roman Catholic and married a Baptist lady.

Taught Sunday school for years.

Held Bible studies in my home.

And even preached from the pulpit a few times. :cool:

Sunni if you dont mind me asking what caused you to convert?

Sorry bout that,

1. I may be sorry I asked, but were you a Muslim before you were a Christian,......
Nope, I was a Christian for many years.

Raised Roman Catholic and married a Baptist lady.

Taught Sunday school for years.

Held Bible studies in my home.

And even preached from the pulpit a few times. :cool:

1. I seriously doubt your a Muslim then your just playing a game with everyone here.
2. A typical *troll*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

After reading the Bible many times over.

I came to the conclusion that Jesus was not God; nor did he ever claim to be a God.

And that Paul, who never met Jesus, had hijacked the teachings of Jesus and created the cult known as Christianity.

One day, about ten years ago; I happened to see a copy of the Quran at a book store and looked thru it.

There was Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Noah, and all of the rest.

Intrigued, I got my own copy and started studying it.

I could see that Islam fit my spiritual beliefs, political outlook, and personal values.

Seven weeks later I converted to Islam and have never looked back. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
After reading the Bible many times over.

I came to the conclusion that Jesus was not God; nor did he ever claim to be a God.

And that Paul, who never met Jesus, had hijacked the teachings of Jesus and created the cult known Christianity.

One day, about ten years ago; I happened to see a copy of the Quran at a book store and looked thru it.

There was Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Noah, and all of the rest.

Intrigued, I got my own copy and started studying it.

I could see that Islam fit my spiritual beliefs, political outlook, and personal values.

Seven weeks later I converted to Islam and have never looked back. :eusa_angel:

Thank you for answering my question.

Sorry bout that,

1. Total horseshit, sorry I don't buy it.
2. You're being used as a sucker.
3. Anyone who beleives this might as well kiss a pig.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I can tell you frankly anyone who converts to Islam from Christianity received *bad seed*.
2. Lacking growth, stoney place, and forthwith fell.
3. If this is your lot in life, I feel sorry for you.
4. Sunni man, is such a bullshiter, its hard to tell if he's serious.:lol:
5. The easiest ones for Satan to pick off were those whom received seed on stoney ground.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Here is another one cheeswarsnow.

I know her personally.

She is from Austin, Texas; has a PhD., and teaches at the University. :eusa_angel:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhr_vbly9j8[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. I stopped looking Sunni man, at the youtube links, I don't care about those who fall enough to hear what they say, Satan is doubling his efforts, he has you and owns you, if anyone converts because of you, then they too were on stoney ground, whether they were Christians or not.
2. I can not help you, and don't even wish too.
3. As far as I know, there is no hope for you ever returning to Christ, having stepped on the blood of Christ when you left.
4. Sorry dude, but now it had been better if you had never even been born.
5. Some may say, its a fate worse than death.
6. But I don't say that, I pity that you are in this situation, I don't pity you, but I feel bad for you, but there's a great gulf fixed, and neither can I come over there to you to help you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I stopped looking Sunni man, at the youtube links,
Yea, cause they burst your fantasy bubble cheeswarsnow. :lol:

1. Hey I am not your keeper, I never even saw you before, neither do I want to now, Satan has you, and thats now your problem.
2. Sure I know there are people like you who lose faith, and go to Satan, don't think I don't know it, there's always a possibility for Christians to fail, you've proven it yourself.
3. And saying you couldn't find proof that Jesus was God or saying he never said he was God, is a total line of horseshit, you know it as well as I do.
4. But seeing your now an agent for Satan, I understand why you do it.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

You mention Satan a hundred times for every one time you mention Jesus.

Why is Satan your object of adoration?

1. You jest ol silver tongued deciple of Satan.
2. And you should be able to see my objective is to tattoo Islam with Satan, as there is no doubt Satan is the father of Islam.
3. You can search my id its renouded for Christian doctrine.
4. Furthermore I been been online ranting about what Islam is well before 911.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I stopped looking Sunni man, at the youtube links,

1. Hey I am not your keeper, I never even saw you before, neither do I want to now, Satan has you, and thats now your problem.
2. Sure I know there are people like you who lose faith, and go to Satan, don't think I don't know it, there's always a possibility for Christians to fail, you've proven it yourself.
3. And saying you couldn't find proof that Jesus was God or saying he never said he was God, is a total line of horseshit, you know it as well as I do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
but was not Satan one of Gods angels?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
but was not Satan one of Gods angels?

1. Yes.
2. Whats your point?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back