Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

He is not doing anything that the rest of the Left is not doing.

He is just doing it more.

Scream "racist" and "hater" at your enemies, regardless of the facts, and pretend you are making a real argument.

He is just a little further down the crazy trail than most libs are, right now.

But the rest will be there soon enough.

antifa.jpg

She, I'm a female. Unlike most I know my sex on this board. If you hit my my avatar its there for all to see, unlike some that do not want their sex known.

Is your picture of the right wing nuts?

Nope, Antifa, left wing nuts.

Violent left wing nuts, with widespread support from "mainstream" libs and dems, including many elected officials and college administrators that work with them with varying degrees of openness.

Your support of mass murder, makes you one of them.

You mean like these freaks. Or the mass murderers in the US, most are white male citizens.
Debbie Collins Farnsworth

The thread subject is a mass murder that you are here blaming the victims of.

Antifa is organized violence as a response to political differences. It is civil disorder and violence.

Your pathetic attempt to counter this, with a picture of THREE guys with guns and a flag, is dismissed.

I was wondering when it would get into the blaming ourselves routine.
The left hates Christians and normal folks.

The fact is, the attacks on churches on France are either radical white Anti-Gods or Muslims. That's it!

Could someone with the NYT subscription check this out and get back to us? The headline says they have identified the terror group responsible, but CNN is still mouthing the official "we don't know" line. Sri Lanka Bombings Live Updates: Terrorist Group Is Identified, and Death Toll Rises

I'd really appreciate it.
I DON'T, but I got this much:

The government on Monday blamed National Thowheeth Jama’ath, a little-known radical Islamist organization, for the bombings. The group, which had not carried out any serious attacks before, is entirely Sri Lankan, an official said.

If you are an evangelical you are.
No, you freak. Get your morals in order.

Scream "racist" and "hater" at your enemies, regardless of the facts, and pretend you are making a real argument.

antifa.jpg

She, I'm a female. Unlike most I know my sex on this board. If you hit my my avatar its there for all to see, unlike some that do not want their sex known.

Violent left wing nuts, with widespread support from "mainstream" libs and dems, including many elected officials and college administrators that work with them with varying degrees of openness.

You mean like these freaks. Or the mass murderers in the US, most are white male citizens.

most males in the US are white males. Is your stat significant in any way?

Antifa is organized violence as a response to political differences. It is civil disorder and violence.

Your pathetic attempt to counter this, with a picture of THREE guys with guns and a flag, is dismissed.

The fact is, the attacks on churches on France are either radical white Anti-Gods or Muslims. That's it!

you got a citation for that one?

If you ever see a lib, not blaming America, check for a pulse.

Not only in America. The virtue signalling has begun in Europe too.

for a history of blaming the victims-----read the Koran-----even individual victims of rape
are blamed in shariah shit holes----and OF COURSE kaffirin are ALWAYS blameworthy

Just for reference. Map of locations of church attacks in France in the last 4 years.

View attachment 257262

In case of France attackers (I heard from 10 attacks in the first two or three month of this year) don't take care to murder but to damage and to try to hurt the Catholic soul in most effective ways. So in one church for example the attackers had opened the inner sanctum, threw sacred hosties on the floor and trampeled them down - what's an unbelievable blasphemy. And they painted with shit crosses on the walls. Moralic business idea for the USA: "Vandalize Europe in three days. Say this damned perverted anti-american child molestors what you think about them."

Last edited:

not news----where there are muslims---there are attacks on Christians------for more than
1000 years. For those who believe that Islamic DECLARATION-----"we believe in
jesus PBUH"--------sorry ---they dont' "believe in"-----the same Jesus that you call
Jesus. If you want to know the muslim attitude on Christianity-----find an intelligent
muslim educated in a muslim country----and
say "I AM A JEW"

not news----where there are muslims---there are attacks on Christians------for more than
jesus PBUH"--------sorry ---they dont' "believe in"-----the same Jesus that you call
Jesus. If you want to know the muslim attitude on Christianity-----find an intelligent
say "I AM A JEW"

A Muslim visited me at Easter Sunday - and I have Jewish ancestors too, what he knows. We had a very lively communication - spoke about lots of themes - did not agree in everything - but found always out what the other one thinks and how to interpret this in the best of all possible ways. I respect him very much - and I do not have the feeling he misrespects me.

Last edited:

say "I AM A JEW"

A Muslim visited me at Easter Sunday - and I have Jewish ancestors too, what he knows. We had a very lively communication - spoke about lots of themes - did not agree in everything - but found always out what the other one thinks and how to interpret this in the best of all possible way. I respect him very much - and I do not have the feeling he misrespects me.

What's your point? Are you a MINORITY in a Muslim nation?

say "I AM A JEW"

A Muslim visited me at Easter Sunday - and I have Jewish ancestors too, what he knows. We had a very lively communication - spoke about lots of themes - did not agree in everything - but found always out what the other one thinks and how to interpret this in the best of all possible ways. I respect him very much - and I do not have the feeling he misrespects me.

I'm sure all those people who were blown to pieces were thinking about what 'the other one thinks'.

say "I AM A JEW"

A Muslim visited me at Easter Sunday - and I have Jewish ancestors too, what he knows. We had a very lively communication - spoke about lots of themes - did not agree in everything - but found always out what the other one thinks and how to interpret this in the best of all possible way. I respect him very much - and I do not have the feeling he misrespects me.

The point is to hate hate. And how do you call a Catholic with Jewish ancestors in Germany? A mayorite? Because I'm blue eyed with blond hair? :lol: Do you think I do not know what every single man and woman today feels in Sri Lanka, who lost beloved family members and friends? Their side is my side. My prayings are with the still hoping, the nearly hopeless and the desperating.

Last edited:
The po
The point is to hate hate. And how do you call a Catholic with Jewish ancestors in Germany? A mayorite? Do you think I do not know what every single man and woman today feels In Sri Lanka, who lost beloved family members and friends?

The point is, Muslims behave quite differently when they are an extreme minority.

Get back to me when they are 20% - 50% of the population in your country.

antifa.jpg

She may not be one of ourselves. I see this poster as attacking "white male citizens" a lot lately that have nothing to do with terrorists in foreign countries. It's always angst against white people, who incidentally, freed black slaves with their sacrifices in a civil war to keep the Union of States together through a more than 150-years-old process of federal protection of the black population, white males fighting to get black people the vote, white males fighting to get black children equal educations, and white men fighting to get equal pay for equal work, with 100% of these efforts launched by white males of the Republican Party.

God bless the white men in this nation who have traditionally for hundreds of years, protected colonists from unreasonable foreign taxes and interference; protected the newly-formed state Union from foreign monarchs with no heart for the American people's problems and needs to be represented, and even given women the right to represent both men and women in their districts and states.

And one of those white men has offered the Sri Lankans the use of our nation's services and networks to get to the bottom of this hatred of killing people in Catholic and other Christian churches, as well as soft targets like hotels, in this case.

The po
The point is to hate hate. And how do you call a Catholic with Jewish ancestors in Germany? A mayorite? Do you think I do not know what every single man and woman today feels In Sri Lanka, who lost beloved family members and friends?

The point is, Muslims behave quite differently when they are an extreme minority.

It's uninteresting for me what an US-American ideologist says about Germany in the current moment of world history. Your nation is in a totally disastrous situation. Ask John McCain.

say "I AM A JEW"

The point is to hate hate. And how do you call a Catholic with Jewish ancestors in Germany? A mayorite? Because I'm blue eyed with blond hair? :lol: Do you think I do not know what every single man and woman today feels in Sri Lanka, who lost beloved family members and friends? Their side is my side. My prayings are with the still hoping, the nearly hopeless and the desperating.

What do you call blonde haired blue eyed Arabs wandering around Nazareth market? And red headed ones with freckles? Because I've seen plenty of them too.

Not one of them Catholic or Jewish.

The po

It's unintertetseing for me what an US-American ideologist says about my Germany in the current moment of world history. Your nation is in a totally disastrous situation. Ask Joh McGain.

Ask me. I'll tell you. I'll tell you about Germany too.

The po

It's uninteresting for me what an US-American ideologist says about Germany in the current moment of world history. Your nation is in a totally disastrous situation. Ask John McCain.

John McCain has died. We can't ask him for anything, dear.

say "I AM A JEW"

What do you call blonde haired blue eyed Arabs wandering around Nazareth market? And red headed ones with freckles? Because I've seen plenty of them too.

Not one of them Catholic or Jewish.

you call them "arabs" because their language is Arabic. What do you call
Egyptians whose great great great...... grandparents did the embalming on the
Egyptian kings? The northern part of
"palestina"-----has been people mixed with
Aegean people-----for a VERY LONG TIME.
Greece once rule Syria Way back then
(yanno---like 2000 years ago) people in the |
GALIL (the big chunk of Judea up north)
had been described as having hair the color of sand. (I remember sand as being light
tan with lots of cigarette butts stiking out of it---Jones beach NYC) I should add that lots of
Syrians are blond and blue-eyed----and some
Iraqis

Forum List

Back