BlazeTV Reporter being "Investigated" by CNN

looks like another right-wing lunatic busted...
I would ask you. Do you believe that if the economy tanked and revenues dropped big time with payouts by the government to the people in pensions, Social security, welfare, all other financial payouts, a rationing of medical service and the private sector the same that all of the social justice forcing over the years will hold up? I do not. People are people and when it counts they will go tribal. They are slowly now. When a revolution happens, someone must be the enemy. In our case it was the Deplorables who were picked to be just that. And when it counts, most of the people who push law will do what they have to. To keep their salaries, pensions and benefits. The slippery slide though will encompass us all.

Damn, I am watching Tucker right now, and based on his merciless attack on CNN, their boss and a couple of others; I don't think Tucker is worried about being investigated. Man, this is a midevil verbal attack.

What did he do that you think is so crazy, or are you just dumb? If im dealing with a dummy who cant support his own statements, let me know now.

he was trying to start a fascist revolution on twitter... to overthrow democracy...

You're fucking nuts. One hour ago you were threatening me with arrest because you thought I was going to throw you out of a helicopter.

Surprise cock fag! I don't even own a helicopter. :laughing0301:

What did he do that you think is so crazy, or are you just dumb? If im dealing with a dummy who cant support his own statements, let me know now.

he was trying to start a fascist revolution on twitter... to overthrow democracy...

You're fucking nuts. One hour ago you were threatening me with arrest because you thought I was going to throw you out of a helicopter.

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you belong to a mental institution...
you are a psychopath...

arrest you?...
what you smoking?...
you belong to a mental institution...
you are a psychopath...

You're fucking nuts. As well as that, English appears to be your second language, which means you're a foreigner, probably living in some shithole country that we should have bombed years ago.

Forum List

Back