🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#BLEXIT...#WALKAWAY...LOL!

Haven’t seen any statistics on how President Trump did with the black vote. But he certainly expanded on the Latino vote. Which totally destroys the Fake News narrative that President Trump is racist.

I’m sure you’ll be happy staying on the Dem Plantation. It suits you well.
No it didn't. There is no Democrat plantation.

trump is a racist.
Tell us, how did President Trump oppress you, racially?
:itsok:
Bigot and racist asshole him and his base. I have been called all kind of names by you and your likes. Now you pretend to not be racist?
I’m not racist. I judge people based on their actions.
Bullcrap...not all cons are racists but most racists are cons

The most racist people I know are all Dems. They act all virtuous and empathetic to “people of color”, yet wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere near the shitty parts of town.
I'm a minority and I know who the racists are.

Hey look...We supported BLM and black folks supported us

We believe in their cause and they believe (mutually) in Biden.

Good job.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1604543121100.png

Our country has come a long way since 1870, but for some, they will never be happy.

The 15th Amendment

Ratified in 1870, the 15th Amendment was designed to protect U.S. citizens from being denied the right to vote based on race, color or former slave status. The amendment specified that all men over the age of 21 would be entitled to vote regardless of race or color. With slavery having been abolished only five years prior to its ratification, the 15th Amendment reflected the gradual integration of African-Americans into American society.

Our country has come a long way since 1870, but for some, they will never be happy.

The 15th Amendment

Ratified in 1870, the 15th Amendment was designed to protect U.S. citizens from being denied the right to vote based on race, color or former slave status. The amendment specified that all men over the age of 21 would be entitled to vote regardless of race or color. With slavery having been abolished only five years prior to its ratification, the 15th Amendment reflected the gradual integration of African-Americans into American society.
I'm guessing you have a point.

Care to make it?

The 15th Amendment

I'm guessing you have a point.

Care to make it?
Well I said it the first time but I will try again.
Did you get it that time ?

The 15th Amendment

And 94 years later a second amendment had to be added because whites refused to let us vote.

The 15th Amendment

And 94 years later a second amendment had to be added because whites refused to let us vote.
Ahhh, the 24th Amendment.
So how much do I owe you for that ?
Do you have PayPal ?
How much will it take to make you happy today ?
And when comparing the black community of today, please describe your perfect world as this nation continues to move forward, from those times in 1964. Are things improving at all ?

Haven’t seen any statistics on how President Trump did with the black vote. But he certainly expanded on the Latino vote. Which totally destroys the Fake News narrative that President Trump is racist.

I’m sure you’ll be happy staying on the Dem Plantation. It suits you well.
No it didn't. There is no Democrat plantation.

trump is a racist.
Tell us, how did President Trump oppress you, racially?
:itsok:
Bigot and racist asshole him and his base. I have been called all kind of names by you and your likes. Now you pretend to not be racist?
I’m not racist. I judge people based on their actions.
Bullcrap...not all cons are racists but most racists are cons

The most racist people I know are all Dems. They act all virtuous and empathetic to “people of color”, yet wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere near the shitty parts of town.
I'm a minority and I know who the racists are.
I’m a minority too.

Forum List

Back