Blind date withTrump

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Hasn't changed much

Donald Trump was a nightmare date in the 1970s

For Lucy Klebanow, that awful date just happened to be with a billionaire who is now running for president. It was the early 1970s; she was 23. She and Donald Trump had mutual friends. Then he invited her to dinner:

He was nice looking, not handsome, but nice. Preppy. Normal. Not a conversationalist, but neither was I. I didn’t think he was very bright.

The check came but the restaurant didn't take credit cards. My date couldn't pay for the dinner. This was the first thing I could relate to all evening. Me, Jewish girl, independent but not too, always had bad-date, worst-case-scenario, awkward-situation, get-home money.

So, my big shot, Cadillac, phone-in-convertible boring date couldn't pay for dinner. He was stunned and embarrassed. I said, "Let's get aprons and do the dishes. It would be fun." His face was horror-stricken. He was flustered. Relax, I have the money. Oh, thank God. He swore he'd pay me back tomorrow so many times that I thought it not likely.

He never did. That may tell you something about my date with Donald Trump

Should he get to the White House, I would love to be paid back with interest. If he doesn’t get to the White House, I consider this story enough of a payback.

Last edited:
The funny part is not that he stiffed her for the check but that he was so mortified at the idea of doing dishes

Oh boy, the desperation on this board has now reached a new level.

She's just a LOSER. She wanted sex, but he didn't ask her out again.

I knew Abraham Lincoln way back when he was young. He absolutely hated to chop logs, and usually claimed back-ache, butt-hurt or some other LIE to get out of it. Yes, he was liar...not Honest Abe and no wood-chopper worth a shit.

And, also, I know for a fact that John Kennedy couldn't get it up when he was with Marilyn Monroe. She called him a limp Dick in front of the Secret Service Agents.

And....this one is true....Michelle has been making Barack wash dishes for years. Its why he's such a pussy.

But, The Donald won't wash dishes. Good to know.

Forum List

Back