Blinded by Hate

In the grand scheme of things, it matters not.

Even Mad-Vlad can't stop gay acceptance, only delay the inevitable. Vladimir Putin is going to die.

The sooner the better.

We need the tigers he kills a lot more than we need him.

And, I'd rather have all the gays on the planet than these homophobes who do nothing good with their lives. All they do is spread hate and lies. Let them all die and the sooner the better.

[/B]

It's considered bad form to derail your own thread.

O-M-G
nothing but a shit stirring hate thread right off the bat

do I predict them or what?:eusa_whistle:

So...does Stephanie want to pretend we didn't get a bunch of support right here on USMB for Putin when he made his anti-gay stance?

Not to mention the hate they have for their own country. No matter what their excuse, that is inexcusable. Since they're not going to be dying en masse, I wish they'd all move to Russia.

Now THAT is a fun and funny thought. They'd all go to pieces if they had to take care of themselves in a place like Russia.

has anyone ever met an actual homophobe?

Yes. My ex-brother in law despised gays with a passion. (On the level of the WBC.)

how did that person react when around gays?

No idea, I was never near him around anyone homosexual.

so it's not actual fear.

I asked people to be specific

phobias create a reaction in a person that most can clearly see

O-M-G
nothing but a shit stirring hate thread right off the bat

do I predict them or what?:eusa_whistle:

So...does Stephanie want to pretend we didn't get a bunch of support right here on USMB for Putin when he made his anti-gay stance?

Not to mention the hate they have for their own country. No matter what their excuse, that is inexcusable. Since they're not going to be dying en masse, I wish they'd all move to Russia.

Now THAT is a fun and funny thought. They'd all go to pieces if they had to take care of themselves in a place like Russia.

wow, you and your sidekick reek of hate for others...you have no room to damn preach your high and mighty bs about other people

Yes. My ex-brother in law despised gays with a passion. (On the level of the WBC.)

so it's not actual fear.

If your questions ware snark....they would have been lame. But...you asked them seriously. Therefore.....you might be retarded.

so it's not actual fear.

If your questions ware snark....they would have been lame. But...you asked them seriously. Therefore.....you might be retarded.

so you never met one either.

and not only do you lack the maturity to admit it, but you lack the manners to remain silent in your cowardice.

so it's not actual fear.

and not only do you lack the maturity to admit it, but you lack the manners to remain silent in your cowardice.

Cowardice?

You think the term homophobia is literal and derived from a clinical study or diagnosis?

You might be a retard.

Last edited:
so it's not actual fear.

Homophobia: (From Merriam Webster)

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

v4ngfsfLuXqSaG9MfOa1gVrmBsxa9sq4S9k0v-o7jqBub0Hu8y2IkX-uqAN01-7mlT4=s0-d-e1-ft

I love a good flow chart. Reminds me of those old choose your own adventure books :)

Homosexuality is just one of many personal issues that Democrats are using to breed hatred for their opposition.

This is how third world governments work. They know they suck ass, so they invent strawmen to constantly beat so the population doesn't point the finger of blame at them.

Homosexuality is just one of many personal issues that Democrats are using to breed hatred for their opposition.

This is how third world governments work. They know they suck ass, so they invent strawmen to constantly beat so the population doesn't point the finger of blame at them.

Well gosh then...the way to diffuse their evil plot would be for the "opposition" to not be so homophobic wouldn't it?

As someone who's been gay bashed by 5 older teenaged males, I can attest to have met a homophobe. Since then, I've learned never respond to taunts and jeers. Sometimes they're hoping to provoke a reaction to justify their coming over and swinging on ya.

It's ironic that the motherland of communism are the ones going after gays, considering most queers are communists in one form or another.

Well gosh then...the way to diffuse their evil plot would be for the "opposition" to not be so homophobic wouldn't it?

I don't think that is the problem.

I think it would be better if they stopped pushing it down the throats of people that don't want to deal with it.

Best way I know of pissing someone off is lie to their faces about the way they are supposedly thinking.

I see no difference between race-baiting and calling someone a homophobe.

Can see a political arguement being made against homosexuality since they don't reproduce. Reproducing in a voting society means more voters eventually, some of whom will vote for you. If you tolerate homosexuality, the number of voters will be less and thus each vote more important. More votes means less importance per. Projected over an entire country the impact just gets greater.

Flipside to it though. More homosexuals not reproducing means less drain on finite resources, living space, energy consumption, etc. In a time when that concern is becomming more and more noticeable, pro-homosexual positions will be harder and harder to resist.

As someone who's been gay bashed by 5 older teenaged males, I can attest to have met a homophobe. Since then, I've learned never respond to taunts and jeers. Sometimes they're hoping to provoke a reaction to justify their coming over and swinging on ya.

Same thing can be said about those who fling homophobia around like they have a point.

America isn't homophobic when you compare us to Iran or Russia. Not by any measure. Yet you feel justified in using blanket accusations.

Can see a political arguement being made against homosexuality since they don't reproduce. Reproducing in a voting society means more voters eventually, some of whom will vote for you. If you tolerate homosexuality, the number of voters will be less and thus each vote more important. More votes means less importance per. Projected over an entire country the impact just gets greater.

Flipside to it though. More homosexuals not reproducing means less drain on finite resources, living space, energy consumption, etc. In a time when that concern is becomming more and more noticeable, pro-homosexual positions will be harder and harder to resist.

So you're saying the best way to control the population is going anal?

so it's not actual fear.

I think you are confused about why people use the term 'homophobia.' It is like the term 'xenophobia.' Xenophobia manifests itself as hatred toward others who are different.

Dictionary definitions of xenophobia include: deep-rooted, irrational hatred towards foreigners (Oxford English Dictionary; OED), unreasonable fear or hatred of the unfamiliar (Webster's).
Wiki

Homophobia is a sub-category of xenophobia as it focuses specifically on hatred toward homosexuals. Though the literal definition of 'phobia' is 'fear,' the idea, psychologically, is that the fear manifests itself in a hateful, angry way. So, for example, if I have an irrational fear of spiders, as many people do, I also hate them and want to annilate them, and I might also find nothing but fault with them and continually express my desire to crush them, smash them, flush them, etc., as well as describing their behavior as beneath contempt in every way.

Phobia means fear, but the fear manifests itself in more ways than just running away when you see or experience what you don't like. For example, I have heard people who have a fear of flying express the deepest contempt for the idea of traveling. They give all kinds of reason for not traveling, when what it really comes down to is they have a horrible fear of flying, so they won't go anywhere, and the attack the idea of flying, of planes, sneer at any need to get in airplane.

People who are homophobes are essentially doing what xenophobes do: they don't understand something that is very different, and it is theatening to their perception of reality and all that it should be. And they express that fear in hatred and anger.

It's a sickness. So, while you are so gleefully accusing gays of being sick, the actual sicko is you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back