BLM cofounder admits her goal is to remove Trump.

George Floyd was a pawn. Congrats, blind sheep of the left.

ARE YOU STUPID OR IGNORANT? There is no other answer.

We all knew it, now it’s out there.

Of course. This is not a surprise. BLM uses blacks as pawns. They don't give a shit about blacks dying. That has always been obvious. They are a far Left radical group hell bent on destruction and power. The sad part is there are a lot of dumb ass white liberals falling for this shit and working towards their own demise.

They admit they are marxists, are funded by you know who and their movement is actually about LBGTQ equality.
I have no problem what so ever with gays. I know many and most are great people, but do not force your sexual lives down our throats. Should they be treated with respect? Yes,and they must treat others with respect as well.
But what pisses me off about this group is they masquerade as being for all Black lives, when they are actually just marxist LBGTQ out to change the US. Yet are not up front about their mission and many don’t research and find out they are being lied to and get involved having no idea their real agenda.
This guy has gotten most of it right. Blacks are being used once again by the left. People are waking up. By the way, have no idea who he is.

Last edited:
1593569774514.png

Of course. This is not a surprise. BLM uses blacks as pawns. They don't give a shit about blacks dying. That has always been obvious. They are a far Left radical group hell bent on destruction and power. The sad part is there are a lot of dumb ass white liberals falling for this shit and working towards their own demise.
Nice post, thanks.

So, will any liberals admit they are full of shit?

Like the Islam thread?

Liberals are phony garbage about nothing but money and power, or they are the useful idiots of those who are about money and power.
You got THAT right, Colonel. Good call.

Thanks.

Notice how no liberals posted about these subjects?

Black Lives Matter is a political ploy to remove Trump and liberals ignore the homophobia and misogyny of Islam.

Not one leftist on this site will cop to it.

Utter frauds.

Good use of Alisnsky's "Rules for Radicals" rule #4:

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

Except they can't live up to their own book of rules, because they fucking know they're wrong.

Alinsky works as well on those shitheads as it does on us.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hillary slept with that fucking book. I am pretty sure every liberal on this site does.

The Hildebeast really IS horrific, isn't it?

Still can’t believe she claimed Gabbard is a Russian spy.

Hillary is such corrupt trash and anyone who does not see it is a useful idiot.

Like the Islam thread?

Liberals are phony garbage about nothing but money and power, or they are the useful idiots of those who are about money and power.

Thanks.

Black Lives Matter is a political ploy to remove Trump and liberals ignore the homophobia and misogyny of Islam.

Utter frauds.

Except they can't live up to their own book of rules, because they fucking know they're wrong.

Hillary slept with that fucking book. I am pretty sure every liberal on this site does.

I disagree. While they inherently apply Ainsky's teachings, I'm not really sure that the majority of them really understand the full scope of his writings. Otherwise, they would have some defense against them, which they don't seem to.

President Trump is a good example. Being a Democrat himself at one time, he understands how the left operates. Nothing they've thrown at him has fazed him or even slowed him down because seemingly, he throws it back in their faces with twice the force.

God bless that magnificent orange son of bitch. Greatest President ever!

Trump/Pence 2020

Like the Islam thread?

Thanks.

Utter frauds.

I disagree. While they inherently apply Ainsky's teachings, I'm not really sure that the majority of them really understand the full scope of his writings. Otherwise, they would have some defense against them, which they don't seem to.

President Trump is a good example. Being a Democrat himself at one time, he understands how the left operates. Nothing they've thrown at him has fazed him or even slowed him down because seemingly, he throws it back in their faces with twice the force.

Trump/Pence 2020
Good point, J. Most are probably not SMART enough to understand Alinsky's writings. The Hildebeast WAS, and look where that got HER.

Like the Islam thread?

Thanks.

Utter frauds.

The Hildebeast really IS horrific, isn't it?

Hillary is a post-menupausal ratbag whose dried up old cooch is full of mice and spiders. It's no wonder Bill was trying to fuck every piece of pussy he came across. I sure as shit wouldn't want to sleep with that old desiccated hag.

More power to vote against the worst President in History.

Oh, and only if they were on your side.
Like, wow. That's ALL you've got? Pathetic.
Hi retard. You are retarded aren't you? Straight up Bloser... tell us all the truth.

Like the Islam thread?

Thanks.

Utter frauds.

Trump/Pence 2020

Useful idiots, I buy that.

Hi retard. You are retarded aren't you? Straight up Bloser... tell us all the truth.
Like, wow. BIG wow!

Like the Islam thread?

Thanks.

Utter frauds.

Trump/Pence 2020

Exactly.

How "retarded" would one have to be to fall hook, line, and sinker for a tale about Trump paying Russian hookers to piss on a bed Obama slept in?

If there was a Special Olympics for retards, you'd probably earn yourself a nice shiny medal with a ribbon on it.

Like the Islam thread?

Thanks.

Utter frauds.

Trump/Pence 2020

Well actually more "useless" than "useful."

Forum List

Back