BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

No, I have too much experience for that. That experience has taught me to not suffer fools easily. Fools revel in the division of the people by those they think represent them. They don't care about you.They sure as shit don't represent me.
Making idle threats on an anonymous forum you know you would get your ass kicked for in person is undeniable proof youre angry. :lol:

Is that another white fable you are using to brush over the genocide whites did?
The Indians slaughtered each other by the thousands. The Sioux were run out of Minnesota by the Chippewa, then they went to the Dakota's and slaughtered the Omaha, the Kiowa and the Pawnee

The Sioux murdered 156 Pawnee at Massacre Canyon in 1873. Most were women and children, mutilated and set on fire

The Indians slaughtered each other by the thousands. The Sioux were run out of Minnesota by the Chippewa, then they went to the Dakota's and slaughtered the Omaha, the Kiowa and the Pawnee

The Sioux murdered 156 Pawnee at Massacre Canyon in 1873. Most were women and children, mutilated and set on fire
How many NA's were slaughtered by whites?

Native Americans owned slaves and sided with the Confederacy in the Civil War also

Then why are white people whining about BLM reminding them of factual history if thats all it comes down to?
If people chose to celebrate Thanksgiving, it their business. Nobody really knows the factual history of Thanksgiving Day. I suppose some people are offended because they have no connection to any of it, other than their skin color. I am not offended, to each their own. Why should anyone who disagrees care what BLM thinks? I may give my thoughts and opinions, that’s my right, nothing will change anyones opinions.

Forum List

Back