BLM desecrates Polish hero statue

Well..it was a 2 to 1 margin...so...my statement..no inference at all....stands. 8M for Clinton 4M for Trump. California will be Blue for the foreseeable future. Certainly for this election!

BTW..after rereading all the stats..you stand corrected..Clinton won the majority of counties, as well---33-25....as well as the Democrats winning the majority of the congressional districts.

Cali is Blue..simple at that.
A state so rich needing a lot of foundation upgrades. Wasting resources and money over the extremists which affects the people. The state needs to come to terms with water projects, road upgrades and common sense forest procedures to reduce wildfires to start.

Hillary Clinton did not repudiate Grand Dragon Quigg's endorsement. She accepted the votes in California from her Triple K supporters.

In the end, she probably didn't need them.

However, she didn't know that at the time, and didn't deliver a single announcement to her KKK supporters that she was renouncing them.
She probably didn't even know about it.

Nobody really keeps track of what those morons are saying.

She probably didn't even know about it.

Nobody really keeps track of what those morons are saying.

I wish you were right. But the media keeps a close eye on the Triple K looking for any kind of indication they support the Republicans. The KKK shouldn't get national coverage, because they are smaller than the Youngstown Men's Garden Club. But they do, because the media sees it as a way to bludgeon Trump.

I wish you were right. But the media keeps a close eye on the Triple K looking for any kind of indication they support the Republicans. The KKK shouldn't get national coverage, because they are smaller than the Youngstown Men's Garden Club. But they do, because the media sees it as a way to bludgeon Trump.
The media are not presidential candidates.

Awww, you read CBC story about the Black Scottish Professor that believe we should do that.

Tearing down history is stupid and I agree the real history should be told about everyone and not just the glorified nonsense!

Nope, never heard of the article you mentioned. Thought of that idea when Twitter put sidebars on posts that they think are questionable without censoring or editing them. So, in that vein, why not leave up the statues, but also put up a side plaque stating who they really were, as well as what they actually did, and let people make up their own minds about the statues?

Forum List

Back