Deck them? No. I'm dedicated to non violent solutions.

Are you now? Please enlighten me.

You advocate for "non violent solutions" while endorsing a group, who, over the past four years, has initiated riots in multiple American cities (including Minneapolis) over perceived injustices committed by white police officers. Their whole movement is predicated on hatred of white skin and blue uniforms, which makes them all too similar to the Black Panthers. Their premise is based on hating another race, yet you lecture others about race.

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you're being right now?

What are the stated goals of BLM? Do you know? It’s NOT violence.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

Another dangerous Communist/Democrat-created gang. Just follow the money, and i bet you'll quickly find that it comes from Soros/Democrat-owned organizations. Anything to divide the People. It's all about the 'Divide & Conquer.' It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals', for anyone who's interested.

Communists/Democrats have an agenda, and it's been in the making for almost 100yrs. Folks really should check out the documentary 'Agenda' as well. The film lays it all out very clearly. Folks just need to become better informed on what Communists/Democrats are up to.

You advocate for "non violent solutions" while endorsing a group, who, over the past four years, has initiated riots in multiple American cities (including Minneapolis) over perceived injustices committed by white police officers. Their whole movement is predicated on hatred of white skin and blue uniforms, which makes them all too similar to the Black Panthers. Their premise is based on hating another race, yet you lecture others about race.

"We are a collective of liberators"

Sounds violent to me.

Sounds violent to me.

Wait...aren’t you the same guy sniveling about context a few posts back?

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

Sounds violent to me.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.
Geez Seawytch, using words like "liberators", "movement" and "front", it almost sounds warlike.

They sound like wannabe Sandinistas. The rhetoric is pretty provocative.

What a routine.

We need to follow Lincoln's plan from 157 years ago.
Put all of them on a boat and ship them the hell out of here.

Sounds violent to me.

Geez Seawytch, using words like "liberators", "movement" and "front", it almost sounds warlike.

You see what you want to see. The question is, why would you want to see that?

Every member of BLM who was there that day says they responded with nonviolence. "We came to march," Straughn says. "Some people assume Black Lives Matter is a violent organization, and we didn't want to give that impression. We came unarmed. We came with nothing but peace in our hearts and aggressive words for the Nazis. We knew that if we tried to engage them violently, we would be crucified by the media."

If BLM being described as nonviolent sounds strange to you, then you're probably watching too much Fox News. The movement has been wildly misunderstood partly because of how it's caricatured and demonized by right-wing media. "We absolutely don't consider Black Lives Matter a hate group," says Heidi Beirich, the head of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence project, which tracks hate groups. "Black Lives Matter is not a racist group; anyone can join. It's a movement to expand civil rights for the oppressed in this society. It's a peaceful protest against oppression. There's simply no equivalence between Black Lives Matter and a hate group. It's truly offensive to equate them."

The policy of nonviolence is shared by BLM activists around the country. "I refuse to cede the moral high ground to the supremacy we fight," says Brittany Packnett, an activist and co-founder of Campaign Zero, which aims to end police violence. "We don't need to become that which we are fighting."

A Year Inside the Black Lives Matter Movement

What a routine.

We need to follow Lincoln's plan from 157 years ago.
Put all of them on a boat and ship them the hell out of here.

Gee, but we would miss them so much. They are such key part of our society. Just Imagine how life would be without BLM.

Why are lib cities so violent whether it be the police or the citizens?
There is no lack of violence here in the red rural areas neither..
Faux equivalency.

Care to serve-up credible stats averaged-out on a nationwide basis... pertaining to violent crime in red rural vs. blue urban areas?

Expressed as a percentage of the population... such as X% of White rurals are victims of... vs. Y% of Black urbanites are victims of...

Wanna take bets on which percentage is lower... by an order of frickking magnitude?

Faux equivalency.

Care to serve-up credible stats averaged-out on a nationwide basis... pertaining to violent crime in red rural vs. blue urban areas?

Expressed as a percentage of the population... such as X% of White rurals are victims of... vs. Y% of Black urbanites are victims of...

Wanna take bets on which percentage is lower... by an order of frickking magnitude?
Why I saw three bald eagles killing a poor rabbit just the other day..

Faux equivalency.

Yep... thought so...

well - this must be confusing then.

even a blind man sees the violence:

Sounds violent to me.

and why do you not? why is what you see "real" and what others see something so wrong? why is your reality real and mine an illusion?

because we disagree is a crap reason to do the fighting we do these days.

just fucking crap.

Faux equivalency.

Yep... thought so...
Then the fellow I bought my land from was killed during a domestic disturbance 1/2 half a mile from the house...There is plenty more but I won't waste time on a closed mind..

Sounds violent to me.

Every member of BLM who was there that day says they responded with nonviolence. "We came to march," Straughn says. "Some people assume Black Lives Matter is a violent organization, and we didn't want to give that impression. We came unarmed. We came with nothing but peace in our hearts and aggressive words for the Nazis. We knew that if we tried to engage them violently, we would be crucified by the media."

If BLM being described as nonviolent sounds strange to you, then you're probably watching too much Fox News. The movement has been wildly misunderstood partly because of how it's caricatured and demonized by right-wing media. "We absolutely don't consider Black Lives Matter a hate group," says Heidi Beirich, the head of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence project, which tracks hate groups. "Black Lives Matter is not a racist group; anyone can join. It's a movement to expand civil rights for the oppressed in this society. It's a peaceful protest against oppression. There's simply no equivalence between Black Lives Matter and a hate group. It's truly offensive to equate them."

The policy of nonviolence is shared by BLM activists around the country. "I refuse to cede the moral high ground to the supremacy we fight," says Brittany Packnett, an activist and co-founder of Campaign Zero, which aims to end police violence. "We don't need to become that which we are fighting."

A Year Inside the Black Lives Matter Movement

No. Don't even bother.

Black Lives Matter's Violence Undermines Its Credibility
More Hypocrisy from Black Lives Matter
FBI says "black identity extremists" are violent threat because of their views on police
Black Lives Matter Protest Turns Violent In St. Paul
Ferguson unrest - Wikipedia
2015 Baltimore protests - Wikipedia
2016 Milwaukee riots - Wikipedia
Shooting of Keith Lamont Scott - Wikipedia
2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia
2017 St. Louis protests - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back