The only colored people

"Colored"? Did someone wake up in 1950?

Racist mother fuckers.

You must have, because that's where your mind immediately went when he said "colored." This is what he said, since you didn't manage to read past the halfway point of the statement you quoted:

"3. The only colored people who have conflicts with law enforcement are radicals like BLM."

Let's be factual. First, black is a color, so therefore black people are colored. Second, such a statement is not racist, it is a statement of fact. Third, BLM is a a radical group, founded on the false premise that police brutality is the norm throughout America, much to your chagrin. And lastly, what demographic consists the majority of BLM? Black people. Colored people.

Thanks again for quoting someone out of context, you partisan hack.

Has there ever been a human that didn't have a color?

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

No. Legitimate question. When you say colored people, just what color are you referring to?

The only colored people

Racist mother fuckers.

You must have, because that's where your mind immediately went when he said "colored." This is what he said, since you didn't manage to read past the halfway point of the statement you quoted:

"3. The only colored people who have conflicts with law enforcement are radicals like BLM."

Let's be factual. First, black is a color, so therefore black people are colored. Second, such a statement is not racist, it is a statement of fact. Third, BLM is a a radical group, founded on the false premise that police brutality is the norm throughout America, much to your chagrin. And lastly, what demographic consists the majority of BLM? Black people. Colored people.

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

No. Legitimate question. When you say colored people, just what color are you referring to?

Not just black people, if that's what you're thinking. Let me put it to you this way: I dabble in art, and as such it is vital that I know my colors and different shades of those colors.

There are different colors in between white and black, all of which are a variation of one or the other. There's also red, if you want to get technical... but you should be getting the point by now so I'll stop there.

someone please explain the logic in BLM and NAACP issuing warnings--a travel at your own risk--not against other blacks for MURDERING blacks--but against white discrimination !!!!
--this is how IDIOTIC these blacks are!!

you can't explain it --so don't try
Ive seen the videos. the police shoot them in the back as they run away. Its wrong.
how many videos was that?? 2
there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance per year --not counting traffic stops
you will always have bad judgments/errors/human imperfections --that's what humans do--white/black/etc
the numbers/math prove there is NOT a huge, chronic problem of blacks being shot by cops
you must not have read or want to believe the link I posted because people like you are part of the problem --you are a hater
--the math/numbers are undeniable

most of the blacks shot by cops are justified per legal, fair, etc courts with MUCH more information than you have

Do you think it's OK for cops to kill any black person because some cases of police shootings are justified, and sometimes they just do their job and don't kill anyone?
Man arrested after gunning down Arizona fire captain, police say

Are you trying to say that crazy guy justifies cops unnecessarily killing black people?

I think the implication is quite simple...
People have it backwards...Police should be protesting Blacks...no?
Aren't Blacks a much greater detriment to Police than Police are to Blacks?
This seems awfully clear to me...Your thoughts?

Ive seen the videos. the police shoot them in the back as they run away. Its wrong.
there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance per year --not counting traffic stops
you will always have bad judgments/errors/human imperfections --that's what humans do--white/black/etc
the numbers/math prove there is NOT a huge, chronic problem of blacks being shot by cops
you must not have read or want to believe the link I posted because people like you are part of the problem --you are a hater

most of the blacks shot by cops are justified per legal, fair, etc courts with MUCH more information than you have

Do you think it's OK for cops to kill any black person because some cases of police shootings are justified, and sometimes they just do their job and don't kill anyone?

Are you trying to say that crazy guy justifies cops unnecessarily killing black people?

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police
etc etc
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

I've put out mucho stats on this in many threads
BLM should be protesting against BLACKS since they murder over EIGHT blacks every DAY

the math is so warped that BLM shows how racist/hateful they are

someone please explain the logic in BLM and NAACP issuing warnings--a travel at your own risk--not against other blacks for MURDERING blacks--but against white discrimination !!!!
--this is how IDIOTIC these blacks are!!

you can't explain it --so don't try

This is awesome....it's about time Police fight back on some level.
St. Louis police reportedly chanted BLM slogan after making arrests during protest last night
St. Louis police reportedly chanted BLM slogan after making arrests during protest last night

Racist mother fuckers.

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

Not just black people, if that's what you're thinking. Let me put it to you this way: I dabble in art, and as such it is vital that I know my colors and different shades of those colors.

There are different colors in between white and black, all of which are a variation of one or the other. There's also red, if you want to get technical... but you should be getting the point by now so I'll stop there.

Patriot made a reference to colored people. Obviously he meant black, but chose to use that archaic and demeaning term instead. That's why I asked if there was ever anyone who didn't have a color.

AND the police got in trouble for that!!
St. Louis mayor calls out cops for 'Whose Streets?' chant

the mayor is a dumbass racist white who is PRO-criminal and ANTI-police

I know it's off subject, but since you specifically asked, my main thought right now is that you are an idiot.

I know it's off subject, but since you specifically asked, my main thought right now is that you are an idiot.

Haha...thought so.
You can’t really steer your talking point around such simplicity can you?
I stopped your retarded shit dead in its tracks...haha

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

Patriot made a reference to colored people. Obviously he meant black, but chose to use that archaic and demeaning term instead. That's why I asked if there was ever anyone who didn't have a color.
then what would "people of color" mean in reference to "colored people"?

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

I see.

We live in a pussified era perpetuated by the filthy Left. The squeaky wheel gets the grease...the squeaky wheel is always the filth among us...while good people are working jobs and raising families our jobless filth spend their time at city and state buildings protesting shit.

Haha...thought so.

What you presented could be better described as goofy. Police have much greater legal authority than normal citizens, and knew what the job was before they were hired. They should be held to a higher standard, and all cops should be expected to meet that standard. Your silly idea of cops protesting black people is absurd, and only an idiot would think such a goofy thing.

We live in a pussified era perpetuated by the filthy Left. The squeaky wheel gets the grease...the squeaky wheel is always the filth among us...while good people are working jobs and raising families our jobless filth spend their time at city and state buildings protesting shit.
I am sorry you got pussified by the left.. I hardly ever notice them except for when a pussyfied fellow brings up the subject...

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

I see.
Next time use "darkie"...or Rastus...

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

I see.
Next time use "darkie"...or Rastus...
I'd much rather not. Thanks.

Haha...thought so.

What you presented could be better described as goofy. Police have much greater legal authority than normal citizens, and knew what the job was before they were hired. They should be held to a higher standard, and all cops should be expected to meet that standard. Your silly idea of cops protesting black people is absurd, and only an idiot would think such a goofy thing.

Nothing goofy or absurd about it bud...EVERYBODY has the right to protest...isn’t that right constitutional scholar? Are you suggesting that Blacks have a right to be the nuisance to law enforcement they are and cops have no right to protest that because they “knew what they were getting in to”?
Cops are held to a much higher standard than Blacks...are Blacks held to any standard...most are to big of pussies to even mention standards and Blacks in the same sentence. Sorry bud...you failed. Try again.

Forum List

Back