Yeah...in context is no better, maybe worse.

Wake up to the 21st Century. It ain't cool.

‘Good Morning America’ Anchor Apologizes After Saying ‘Colored People’ On Air
so you can't say "colored people" but you can say "people of color".

and you wonder why people don't give a shit anymore.

That is correct. Does that ruin your day?

Be brave Mr. "I don't give a shit". Start using "colored people" when you're speaking to people IRL, not just here on an anonymous message board.

Is that a threat?

Are you an idiot? Did I say "come use that term in front of me"? I said, if he's so "sick of this shit", then he should be brave, use the term in public.

I'm pretty sure you'd be more than willing to deck anyone who uses such a term. Your attitude suggests such.

Deck them? No. I'm dedicated to non violent solutions. I would, however, point out it is no longer appropriate to use that term and that people find it offensive.

I would, however, point out it is no longer appropriate to use that term and that people find it offensive.

And I'm sure you can just as easily recognize that it's my right not to care what you deem offensive. Please stop thinking you have a monopoly on speech, because you don't.

Society does and society has deemed it inappropriate. Go ahead, start saying "colored people" in public for a month. Be sure to report back how it goes.

Deck them? No. I'm dedicated to non violent solutions.

Are you now? Please enlighten me.

You advocate for "non violent solutions" while endorsing a group, who, over the past four years, has initiated riots in multiple American cities (including Minneapolis) over perceived injustices committed by white police officers. Their whole movement is predicated on hatred of white skin and blue uniforms, which makes them all too similar to the Black Panthers. Their premise is based on hating another race, yet you lecture others about race.

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you're being right now?

Last edited:
I would, however, point out it is no longer appropriate to use that term and that people find it offensive.

And I'm sure you can just as easily recognize that it's my right not to care what you deem offensive. Please stop thinking you have a monopoly on speech, because you don't.

Society does and society has deemed it inappropriate. Go ahead, start saying "colored people" in public for a month. Be sure to report back how it goes.

Gladly. You want me to Snapchat it? Instagram, maybe?

You must have, because that's where your mind immediately went when he said "colored." This is what he said, since you didn't manage to read past the halfway point of the statement you quoted:

"3. The only colored people who have conflicts with law enforcement are radicals like BLM."

Let's be factual. First, black is a color, so therefore black people are colored. Second, such a statement is not racist, it is a statement of fact. Third, BLM is a a radical group, founded on the false premise that police brutality is the norm throughout America, much to your chagrin. And lastly, what demographic consists the majority of BLM? Black people. Colored people.

Thanks again for quoting someone out of context, you partisan hack.

Be brave Mr. "I don't give a shit". Start using "colored people" when you're speaking to people IRL, not just here on an anonymous message board.
i didn't say i used either one. to avoid stupid arguments, i just don't use either expression.

but you didn't answer the question - you just went into attack mode.

how is colored people different than people of color?

People first.
today maybe. but it keeps changing and everything that could be remotely considered racist is taken off the table immediately the the race card out in force.

if you don't know them or their mindset, calling people racist for saying colored people vs. people of color - well that's on you and i'm not gonna follow that idea or path. doesn't mean i'm going to say either one, just get some thicker skin and stop demanding people live their life on your terms.

"Colored"? Did someone wake up in 1950?

Racist mother fuckers.

You must have, because that's where your mind immediately went when he said "colored." This is what he said, since you didn't manage to read past the halfway point of the statement you quoted:

"3. The only colored people who have conflicts with law enforcement are radicals like BLM."

Let's be factual. First, black is a color, so therefore black people are colored. Second, such a statement is not racist, it is a statement of fact. Third, BLM is a a radical group, founded on the false premise that police brutality is the norm throughout America, much to your chagrin. And lastly, what demographic consists the majority of BLM? Black people. Colored people.

Is that a threat?
no. he's just an attention whore.

Is that a threat?

Are you an idiot? Did I say "come use that term in front of me"? I said, if he's so "sick of this shit", then he should be brave, use the term in public.

I'm pretty sure you'd be more than willing to deck anyone who uses such a term. Your attitude suggests such.
i'm pretty sure if he were in front of me when i said it he'd shut up and go away.

Is that a threat?

Deck them? No. I'm dedicated to non violent solutions. I would, however, point out it is no longer appropriate to use that term and that people find it offensive.
i
don't
give
a
shit
what
people
find
offensive

if i'm not saying it to be racist OR offensive, then how am i to know what *some* people may have a problem with? SOME people don't run this country we all do and there are simply going to be times people say and do things you don't like or are not comfortable with. that's on you to deal with it, not force others to change for your limited views on life.

Is that a threat?

Then I think it would be wise to stop giving him attention.

ICEBERG AHEAD! (Crash!)

The only colored people

Racist mother fuckers.

Has there ever been a human that didn't have a color?

Is that a threat?

Then I think it would be wise to stop giving him attention.

ICEBERG AHEAD! (Crash!)
i eventually roll off after a few and move on.

Wow is this terrorist organization completely out of touch...

1. What makes BLM believe they hold authority to “issue” anything to the public?

2. What makes BLM think that anyone cares what a terrorist organization has to say?

3. The only colored people who have conflicts with law enforcement are radicals like BLM.

Black Lives Matter issues Super Bowl ‘travel alert’ warning about alleged St. Paul police brutality

It doesn’t make any sense...If they’re so concerned for public safety shouldn’t they warn people of the dangerous, violent Black thugs that prey on unsuspecting victims at large events?
I mean, the likelihood that good people could be a victim of Black criminality is FAR greater than the likelihood of said person becoming a victim of police brutality.

The only colored people

Racist mother fuckers.

Has there ever been a human that didn't have a color?

Is that a joke?
tenor.gif

someone please explain the logic in BLM and NAACP issuing warnings--a travel at your own risk--not against other blacks for MURDERING blacks--but against white discrimination !!!!
--this is how IDIOTIC these blacks are!!

you can't explain it --so don't try
Ive seen the videos. the police shoot them in the back as they run away. Its wrong.
how many videos was that?? 2
there are MILLIONS of calls for police assistance per year --not counting traffic stops
you will always have bad judgments/errors/human imperfections --that's what humans do--white/black/etc
the numbers/math prove there is NOT a huge, chronic problem of blacks being shot by cops
you must not have read or want to believe the link I posted because people like you are part of the problem --you are a hater
--the math/numbers are undeniable

most of the blacks shot by cops are justified per legal, fair, etc courts with MUCH more information than you have

Do you think it's OK for cops to kill any black person because some cases of police shootings are justified, and sometimes they just do their job and don't kill anyone?
Man arrested after gunning down Arizona fire captain, police say

Are you trying to say that crazy guy justifies cops unnecessarily killing black people?

Forum List

Back