BLM Mob traps 100 customers inside grocery store

They are not protesting to get their message out. .THey are using even "peaceful protests" as direct action to force compliance with their agenda.

Is this nasty black thug in on the AGENDA to abuse of white people?

TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.​

“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.​

Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.​

“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.​

Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.”​

They are not protesting to get their message out. .THey are using even "peaceful protests" as direct action to force compliance with their agenda.

....​

I made a point. YOur post did not address it in any fashion.

My point stands. Do you want to see it again, or do you want to start being serious?

and thus do deserve a goodly portion of the blame.

WHY? If they are not encouraging, planning inciting or using violence, rioting and murder as tactic to further an agenda. And when violence is detrimental to their agenda. You make no sense.

Why wouid BLM want to help Trump get re-elected?

on "Fox and Friends" on Aug. 27: "The more people chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who's best on public safety and law and order."

I made a point. YOur post did not address it in any fashion.

Nice dodge right on Q.

I see words. What is the point? They are not protesting to get their message out?

What compliance to what agenda?

That cops be trained to not hold their knee on a handcuffed belly down suspect for nine minutes until dead?

DOJ: 'As soon as the suspect is handcuffed, get him off his stomach'​
The technique is widely recognized as dangerous. Department of Justice guidance on use of force says "unexplained in-custody deaths are caused more often than is generally known by a little-known phenomenon called positional asphyxia," when someone cannot breathe in a certain position.​
"As soon as the suspect is handcuffed, get him off his stomach," the Justice Department advises.​
The report says a suspect may appear to be resisting if the airway is blocked: "The natural reaction to oxygen deficiency occurs — the person struggles more violently."​
"When somebody says, 'I can’t breathe,' that is a medical emergency and you get EMS to treat them right way," Peters said. "Because at that point, the suspect becomes a patient."​

Last edited:
The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020). Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED
What bullshit! Your claim is like saying the Nazis didn't bomb the shit out of ALL of England. Just London.
The US didn't drop bombs an ALL of Japan. Just Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Terrorists didn't fly airplanes filled with innocent people into ALL skyscrapers.
Just the two largest ones in NY city.

Your rationalizing and excuse making doesn't make the many blocks of Portland that have been
shut down and windows boarded over come back to life.
They only emphasize how lame and pathetic your comments are.

I live near to Portland. Yes. The well over one hundred straight nights of violent protests and arson was confined to downtown Portland and areas around federal courts and ICE facilities.
But the violence and destruction of a city, whose weak capitulating leadership contributed mightily to
the destruction, has rippling waves of consequence.

BLM went from downtown to freeway interchanges entering and leaving the city and stopped all traffic
putting lives in danger and they staged middle of the night protests in residential neighborhoods
with flood lights, bullhorns and crowds of flunkies making lives of innocent people miserable
and like waking up in hell.
And if you knew Portland and the many, many woke neighborhoods there with their little BLM and Bernie Sanders signs filling so many front yards you would realize the idiocy in terrorizing the people that claim to
support the message that is blasted into their homes at two AM.

How much good did all that idiocy do? Targeted chaos, violence and destruction are still
chaotic, violent and destructive. Your point is idiotic.

Last edited:
In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity 26805249
I'm glad this particular "protest" did not get violent. Many do. That you pretend that is not true, that you minimize the real danger of that, is you being the racist.

How many is “many do”? Why do you lie that I pretend that “none do”? Its 7% and

This particular "protest" did not get violent.
Its like the 97% that do not have biokence

This is my statement on race related violence relative to the Black Lives Matter movement.

You have rejected this study. But your “many do” is as worthless as a fart in the wind and your emotional opinion.

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT​
The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020). Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Considering how dishonest liberals are, I give no credibility to that number. My opinion on BLM is based on the thousands of riots they and their Antifa allies have engaged in over the last 5 years, and the insanely racist logic of their words, AND the far left and racist ideas that I hear from them, when I do hear them.
This kind of logic he wants everyone to use is like saying that someone should be judged by the 364 days of the year when they did not murder someone, versus that one night when they did a home invasion/robbery/rape/torture/murder of some entire family out in the suburbs. :rolleyes:

It's as absurd as everything else that comes out of their dickholes.

My opinion

You are an idiot. Your opinion means nothing because it had no relationship to being a facts based reality. IF it were you would be able to dispute this study;

The demonstrations remain ongoing. Though reported events associated with the BLM movement have gradually declined since their peak in late May and early June, ACLED still continues to record dozens of demonstrations each week (see graph below).​

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Considering how dishonest liberals are, I give no credibility to that number.

you are an idiot.

OVer a billion in damages. Whether that is because there are sooooo many "protests" that even the small percentage that go violent are that big of a problem OR because people like you count thousands of violent riots as peaceful protests,

I don't really give a fuck.

A sane society, a serious society would clear the fucking streets and shut them down. Hard.
The only thing stopping people is the knowledge that the cops will come for us if we do so. And we don't want to have to kill them..... we aren't there yet.

White privilege, my ass.

Suddenly showing up with a mob of supporters at a grocery store is a form of assault, in and of itself.
Especially if police had to show up just to make sure people could leave under the threat of violence.
Where is the local DA in all this? Why does anyone support this?

Have you and your friends ever taken over a private parking lot to have a pizza party and had the police show up and support your trespassing against the wishes of the owners and the customers?

The owners filed no charges so what is your point?

I did participate in peaceful protest againstThe US invasion of Iraq twice in the months prior to bushes decision to go.

Each time public access to businesses on the streets of a 5 mile march to the Navy Yard from the capital disrupted a lot of pro invasion lives.

I don’t regret for one instant exercising my first amendment right to peaceably object just some thing that my government was planning on doing that was wrong violent and unnecessary.

As to your question no I have not done that, but I would proudly and gladly walk with the protesters that were exceedingly peaceful on March 22 at the Wegmans in Rochester New York. I need some pizza drink a Coca-Cola in the parking lot. If it were violent I would not.

My opinion

You are an idiot. Your opinion means nothing because it had no relationship to being a facts based reality. IF it were you would be able to dispute this study;

The demonstrations remain ongoing. Though reported events associated with the BLM movement have gradually declined since their peak in late May and early June, ACLED still continues to record dozens of demonstrations each week (see graph below).​

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

you are an idiot.

OVer a billion in damages. Whether that is because there are sooooo many "protests" that even the small percentage that go violent are that big of a problem OR because people like you count thousands of violent riots as peaceful protests,

A sane society, a serious society would clear the fucking streets and shut them down. Hard.
The only thing stopping people is the knowledge that the cops will come for us if we do so. And we don't want to have to kill them..... we aren't there yet.

White privilege, my ass.

I was driving home a couple of months ago, and saw some scrawny white college kids blocking the ramp to a bridge, causing a horrible traffic jam, in the other lane.

I looked for a place to pull over, I was going to go over there and at least tell them what pieces of shit they were.

Then I saw the cops stationed there to protect them.

I let it go. I'm not quite prepared to make things harder on the cops.

NOt quite yet.

TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.​

“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.​
Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.​
“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.​
Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.”​
You do realize that the link simply confirms that violence is an expected and accepted part of BLM demonstrations don't you?
Your own link invalidates your whole position, you dumbass.

Have you and your friends ever taken over a private parking lot to have a pizza party and had the police show up and support your trespassing against the wishes of the owners and the customers?

The owners filed no charges so what is your point?

I did participate in peaceful protest againstThe US invasion of Iraq twice in the months prior to bushes decision to go.

Each time public access to businesses on the streets of a 5 mile march to the Navy Yard from the capital disrupted a lot of pro invasion lives.

I don’t regret for one instant exercising my first amendment right to peaceably object just some thing that my government was planning on doing that was wrong violent and unnecessary.

As to your question no I have not done that, but I would proudly and gladly walk with the protesters that were exceedingly peaceful on March 22 at the Wegmans in Rochester New York. I need some pizza drink a Coca-Cola in the parking lot. If it were violent I would not.

1. That the owners did not file charges is not evidence. They know that the fix is in. And besides, they don't dare stand up to the mob. That invites escalation from an enemy that has no morals or restraint.

2. When I protested for the war, we stood in a public place and did not interfere with anyone going anywhere. Your point is noted. Marches can be just as bad as what happened at wegman's.

Your claim is like saying

Nonsense., it’s not like something of yor opinion: Its this:

why.
1616857908626.png

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).​

If you do not agree with the results of the study point to its flaws and errors and explain why.

My opinion

you are an idiot.

White privilege, my ass.

I was driving home a couple of months ago, and saw some scrawny white college kids blocking the ramp to a bridge, causing a horrible traffic jam, in the other lane.

I looked for a place to pull over, I was going to go over there and at least tell them what pieces of shit they were.

Then I saw the cops stationed there to protect them.

I let it go. I'm not quite prepared to make things harder on the cops.

NOt quite yet.
That's one thing I like about riding a Harley; I can get around most traffic jams.

As to the situation you describe, I can address that too, as my bike is unregistered and I wear a full face helmet so I wish the cops luck identifying me, lol.
Some of La Familia MC might recognize me, but they know the rules about snitching.

Your claim is like saying

Nonsense., it’s not like something of yor opinion: Its this:

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).​

If you do not agree with the results of the study point to its flaws and errors and explain why.

No one is taking those numbers seriously. Not even you. Knock it off.

Forum List

Back