BLM Mob traps 100 customers inside grocery store

What money was BLM given due to extortion?
What money was BLM given due to extortion?
All the wealth that has poured into their hands.

They aren't instant millionaires due to extortion per se.
But without their successful burn and rob urban campaigns corporations wouldn't be trying to pacify
and pay them off. And you admit, extortion works.

Here, not, someone looked up the information for you. Now show us how much this information matters to you and that my refusal to waste my time, was completely correct.

GO!

Here, not, someone looked up the information for you.

that is a very interesting and well written report. I had no idea they were that Well and highly funded mostly as a result of the George Floyd killing. I have anything in there about extortion. That was my question if you can remember.

And thanks for demonstrating that giving you information that you requested was a waste of time, because you don't' give a damn about information.

The only question is, how much of a troll you are.
Someone is sad and lonely. They will hang around asking pointless open ended questions for years to come, i

you just posted report about the finances of the BLM organization. They are now registered with the IRS. I do not believe they can conduct business in the tax free organization that money to riot and loot and murder and hundreds of cities across the United StatesOr 5 1/2 years. While Trump was president for most of them.

So my question is why do you charge BLM for every active racial justice violence over the past 5 1/2 years?

that is a very interesting and well written report. I had no idea they were that Well and highly funded mostly as a result of the George Floyd killing. I have anything in there about extortion. That was my question if you can remember.
Rioting, setting buildings and cars of fire, looting, beating people up and worse.
That's why they are being given sacks filled with money from corporations, largely.
Destruction isn't good for business and every corporation finds that being woke is good for business.

That's extortion on a meta level. If you don't behave like you are woke we will put you out of business.

Extortion is in the BLM DNA.

Someone is sad and lonely. They will hang around asking pointless open ended questions for years to come, if you let them. Because they have nothing else to do.

Hey, I'm not the one that wasted time answering his stupid question.

But I do enjoy pointing out that he completely validated my prediction of his behavior.

His position is not based on facts.

Someone is sad and lonely. They will hang around asking pointless open ended questions for years to come, i

you just posted report about the finances of the BLM organization. They are now registered with the IRS. I do not believe they can conduct business in the tax free organization that money to riot and loot and murder and hundreds of cities across the United StatesOr 5 1/2 years. While Trump was president for most of them.

So my question is why do you charge BLM for every active racial justice violence over the past 5 1/2 years?

I blame antifa and blm for the rioting of hte last 5 years done by them or inspired by them and their hate filled message.

I blame them, because they are at fault, directly or indirectly.

That you quibble about that is you defending and supporting that violence.

“let’s do this peacefully, please.” Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”
Rioting, setting buildings and cars of fire, looting, beating people up and worse.
I blame antifa and blm for the rioting of hte last 5 years done by them or inspired by them and their hate filled message.

This hate filled message?

TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.

George Floyd’s Brother Calls For Peaceful Protests, Political Action

“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.

Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.

“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”

Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.”

This hete filled message?

TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.

George Floyd’s Brother Calls For Peaceful Protests, Political Action

“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.

Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.

“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”

Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.”

The premise of BLACK LIVES MATTERS, is that America, especially white America, is so deeply wacist, that people, especially white people need to be told that black lives matter.

That is absurd and an insanely racist view of America and American whites.

AND, encourages racism, racist hate and violence.

I've been clear about this. You keep pretending to be confused to hide from my points.

You know when the democrat party brown shirts of blm invade the suburbs...which they are beginning to do with more frequency,

Where?

The demonstrations remain ongoing. Though reported events associated with the BLM movement have gradually declined since their peak in late May and early June, ACLED still continues to record dozens of demonstrations each week (see graph below).

View attachment 473077

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).

https://acleddata.com/blog/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-

Then by that logic, I am an "overwhelmingly peaceful" killer...... because despite the fact that my personal body count is somewhere in double digits, I only killed them in about 3 or 4 of my over 50 years on planet Earth.

So I guess they don't count then.

:rolleyes:

You could look it up.

I did. I found this

According to the federal charges, on June 22 Johnson told a Downtown business owner that his establishment’s windows would be smashed if a payment wasn’t made to Johnson’s Venmo account. Venmo is a mobile online payment system. The same day, the complaint alleges, Johnson threatened to shut down and destroy another business if he and his associates were not given free food and beverages.

The extorted money was to go into his personal online account. He was not going to be BLM. Not why not sure why that user is organization referred to him as a BML activist. He’s criminal

This hate filled message?
Too bad this message was not heard and followed last year.

If this message is heard and put into practice now that would be great.
Something tells me it's only a matter of time however before the next senseless racial incident
touches off the raging fire (not the 16 yr. old girl who was murdered in Mississippi by five black juveniles, your average whites never seek racial retribution, not in this century anyway).

The words of Floyd's brother will be ignored by the hard core who have much to gain by
racial division.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back