🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM Poll (Sorry yes another Poll)

Are you sick of hearing about BLM and BLM having daily tantrums and throwing a fit?

• Yes

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The question is a Yes or No response. I have decided not to allow the votes of individuals to be viewed publicly, this keeps things anonymous. I am allowing the vote totals to be viewed without having to vote but I would prefer those who view the vote totals vote also.

I have posted this in Current Events as BLM is unfortunately a Current Event.
Please demonstrate BLM having tantrums and throwing fits daily.

You ask the STUPIDEST questions Crepitus, but well here goes:

Demanding statues and monuments be pulled down, demanding things are renamed, demanding that EVERYONE who is NOT Black must get on their knee and say sorry and pledge some stupid allegiance to BLM, these are just a few of their daily tantrums and throwing fits and now this CRAP is spreading from America into other Western nations and even into fucking JAPAN where there are hardly ANY Blacks.
Most of that is fake news. Yes, they want monuments glorifying people who fought to keep them enslaved removed. Wouldn't you?

Remember last week in another thread where you INSISTED that the Communist THUGS and the Black Supremacist THUGS had NOT taken over part of Seattle and declared it CHAZ? UNTIL many in the thread started posting links to MSM articles and actual footage that proved they had declared CHAZ and when it was proved what a low IQ Muppet Drone Boi you were you DISAPPEARED from the thread? Yes because we ALL remember that you INSISTED that didn't happen as well like you are INSISTING that BLM are not issuing all these daily demands. You are a stupid low IQ Muppet Drone Boi.
They hadn't stayed an "armed takeover" of Seattle.

And they still haven't.

I am seeing more tantrums by opponents to be honest.

BLM....they have a legitimate point.

The question is a Yes or No response. I have decided not to allow the votes of individuals to be viewed publicly, this keeps things anonymous. I am allowing the vote totals to be viewed without having to vote but I would prefer those who view the vote totals vote also.

Demanding statues and monuments be pulled down, demanding things are renamed, demanding that EVERYONE who is NOT Black must get on their knee and say sorry and pledge some stupid allegiance to BLM, these are just a few of their daily tantrums and throwing fits and now this CRAP is spreading from America into other Western nations and even into fucking JAPAN where there are hardly ANY Blacks.
Most of that is fake news. Yes, they want monuments glorifying people who fought to keep them enslaved removed. Wouldn't you?

ALL the ones you refer to that fought to keep them enslaved were ALL DEMOCRATS there is not ONE Republican who fought to keep them enslaved. How PROUD you must be of the party YOU support, a party BUILT on enslaving and KEEPING enslaved a party who FOUGHT to keep Slavery LEGAL when The Republican Party FOUGHT to end it and The Republican Party DID end it.

ALL those statues and monuments are ALL of Democrats, now go ahead and say that that is NOT accurate.

BLM do NOT have a legitimate point, they are thugs doing a Shakedown ie. give them money and give in to their demands OR they will have your business looted, trashed and torched. They are thugs, they are a Criminal Organisation.

BLM do NOT have a legitimate point, they are thugs doing a Shakedown ie. give them money and give in to their demands OR they will have your business looted, trashed and torched. They are thugs, they are a Criminal Organisation.
A communist criminal organization. Where's that picture of their demands poster?

The Derp is very strong with this one. No, I'm not going to even try to even explain it to your feeble-minded fucktarded ass.
Statues weren't made of them because they weren't great people.
Actually yeah, in this case they were.

The vast majority of the statues were erected in the early 20th century for the purpose of reinforcing racism and fear among the southern population. Segregation, intimidation, and isolation of southern black people was the point.

We're past that point now.

Sorry for your luck.

There ain't no slaves scumbag.
Do you practice being this stupid or does it come naturally to you?

Where did I say there were slaves now?

ALL the ones you refer to that fought to keep them enslaved were ALL DEMOCRATS there is not ONE Republican who fought to keep them enslaved. How PROUD you must be of the party YOU support, a party BUILT on enslaving and KEEPING enslaved a party who FOUGHT to keep Slavery LEGAL when The Republican Party FOUGHT to end it and The Republican Party DID end it.

ALL those statues and monuments are ALL of Democrats, now go ahead and say that that is NOT accurate.
That's a nice deflection, but it has absolutely no bearing on this topic whatsoever.

Would you like to try again?

A communist criminal organization. Where's that picture of their demands poster?

^^^^ The poster of their demands, especially notice their demands # 1 # 3 # 4 # 5 # 6 # 7 and taken together # 1-7 = they are literally telling EVERYONE that BLM is a Criminal Organisation made up mainly of ACTUAL CONVICTED CRIMINALS including ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS if NOT then why are they DEMANDING that ALL Criminal Records are DESTROYED and ALL Immigration Laws are IGNORED:

1592618394223.png

^^^^ The poster of their demands, especially notice their demands # 1 # 3 # 4 # 5 # 6 # 7 and taken together # 1-7 = they are literally telling EVERYONE that BLM is a Criminal Organisation made up mainly of ACTUAL CONVICTED CRIMINALS including ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS if NOT then why are they DEMANDING that ALL Criminal Records are DESTROYED and ALL Immigration Laws are IGNORED:

View attachment 352437
Proof?

The Derp is very strong with this one. No, I'm not going to even try to even explain it to your feeble-minded fucktarded ass.

The vast majority of the statues were erected in the early 20th century for the purpose of reinforcing racism and fear among the southern population. Segregation, intimidation, and isolation of southern black people was the point.

Sorry for your luck.

Re. Segregation, the BLM crowd WANT Segregation RE-INTRODUCED but in reverse ie. BLM do NOT want to live among White Americans because they are Black Supremacists, they are Black Racists who HATE Whites and if you are White that includes YOU, they don't care if you are Left or Right IF you are White they hate you and all these stupid Leftists who are licking the buttocks of BLM if you think they are NOT going to TURN on you then you better think again because they ARE and it's not IF it's WHEN.

Yep, but I also love that the more they riot and throw their fits the more white people are waking the hell up, jumping off the fence and picking the side they should be on.

Sorry for your luck.

Re. Segregation, the BLM crowd WANT Segregation RE-INTRODUCED but in reverse ie. BLM do NOT want to live among White Americans because they are Black Supremacists, they are Black Racists who HATE Whites and if you are White that includes YOU, they don't care if you are Left or Right IF you are White they hate you and all these stupid Leftists who are licking the buttocks of BLM if you think they are NOT going to TURN on you then you better think again because they ARE and it's not IF it's WHEN.
Pull yer head outta the RWNJ infotainment sphere and get some real information.

Sorry for your luck.

Pull yer head outta the RWNJ infotainment sphere and get some real information.

We will all laugh when the BLM crowd turn on you idiot White Leftists and you are going to DESERVE what you get from them also.

Sorry for your luck.

Not true Lucy.

Sorry for your luck.

Not true Lucy.
Do you think all their demands should be met? PS: Notice the Communist fist.

blm.png

Sorry for your luck.

Not true Lucy.
Do you think all their demands should be met? PS: Notice the Communist fist.

View attachment 352442
It is not a communist fist. It is the black power fist, anold emblem.

Forum List

Back