🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM Poll (Sorry yes another Poll)

Are you sick of hearing about BLM and BLM having daily tantrums and throwing a fit?

• Yes

Votes: 32 97.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The question is a Yes or No response. I have decided not to allow the votes of individuals to be viewed publicly, this keeps things anonymous. I am allowing the vote totals to be viewed without having to vote but I would prefer those who view the vote totals vote also.

I have posted this in Current Events as BLM is unfortunately a Current Event.
Please demonstrate BLM having tantrums and throwing fits daily.

You ask the STUPIDEST questions Crepitus, but well here goes:

Demanding statues and monuments be pulled down, demanding things are renamed, demanding that EVERYONE who is NOT Black must get on their knee and say sorry and pledge some stupid allegiance to BLM, these are just a few of their daily tantrums and throwing fits and now this CRAP is spreading from America into other Western nations and even into fucking JAPAN where there are hardly ANY Blacks.
Most of that is fake news. Yes, they want monuments glorifying people who fought to keep them enslaved removed. Wouldn't you?
The Derp is very strong with this one. No, I'm not going to even try to even explain it to your feeble-minded fucktarded ass.
Statues weren't made of them because they weren't great people.
Actually yeah, in this case they were.

The vast majority of the statues were erected in the early 20th century for the purpose of reinforcing racism and fear among the southern population. Segregation, intimidation, and isolation of southern black people was the point.

We're past that point now.

Sorry for your luck.

Re. Segregation, the BLM crowd WANT Segregation RE-INTRODUCED but in reverse ie. BLM do NOT want to live among White Americans because they are Black Supremacists, they are Black Racists who HATE Whites and if you are White that includes YOU, they don't care if you are Left or Right IF you are White they hate you and all these stupid Leftists who are licking the buttocks of BLM if you think they are NOT going to TURN on you then you better think again because they ARE and it's not IF it's WHEN.
Not true Lucy.
Do you think all their demands should be met? PS: Notice the Communist fist.

View attachment 352442

I don’t know what that poster is from...but here is BLM’s main site: https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

What is bad about it?

What is bad about it? Hello?! NO police, NO prisons, DESTRUCTION of ALL criminal records....you THINK that is something that America should be ASPIRING to? If so WTF are you smoking?
So where in my link does it say that?

What is this exactly, what IS Visions of Abolition Democracy? So the intention is to ABOLISH Democracy ITSELF, this is straight up Communism:

1592624055285.png

I voted YES.
it was 22-0 last time I looked. ;)

Here is another poster this one DEMANDING that that Far Left Soy Boi Jack Dorsey resign from Shitter and appoint a Black as CEO of Shitter, I mean they CAN'T even fucking SPELL correctly and these knuckledraggers want to be treated like We Wuz Kangz :abgg2q.jpg:

1592624653387.png

I don't think that ol' race jockey is smart enough for that. No, this was planned by a group of communists or globalists.

Al not to Sharpton is a nickel and dime crook who has been stealing from the folks in the hood all his life... Greasy little prick...
Al "not too" Sharpton, good one! Yep, that old racist is NOT the SHARPEST knife in the drawer...................

I don't think that ol' race jockey is smart enough for that. No, this was planned by a group of communists or globalists.

Al not to Sharpton is a nickel and dime crook who has been stealing from the folks in the hood all his life... Greasy little prick...
Al "not too" Sharpton, good one! Yep, that old racist is NOT the SHARPEST knife in the drawer...................
And PLEASE don't forget the nachos!

The question is a Yes or No response. I have decided not to allow the votes of individuals to be viewed publicly, this keeps things anonymous. I am allowing the vote totals to be viewed without having to vote but I would prefer those who view the vote totals vote also.

Demanding statues and monuments be pulled down, demanding things are renamed, demanding that EVERYONE who is NOT Black must get on their knee and say sorry and pledge some stupid allegiance to BLM, these are just a few of their daily tantrums and throwing fits and now this CRAP is spreading from America into other Western nations and even into fucking JAPAN where there are hardly ANY Blacks.
Most of that is fake news. Yes, they want monuments glorifying people who fought to keep them enslaved removed. Wouldn't you?
The Derp is very strong with this one. No, I'm not going to even try to even explain it to your feeble-minded fucktarded ass.

The vast majority of the statues were erected in the early 20th century for the purpose of reinforcing racism and fear among the southern population. Segregation, intimidation, and isolation of southern black people was the point.

Sorry for your luck.

Re. Segregation, the BLM crowd WANT Segregation RE-INTRODUCED but in reverse ie. BLM do NOT want to live among White Americans because they are Black Supremacists, they are Black Racists who HATE Whites and if you are White that includes YOU, they don't care if you are Left or Right IF you are White they hate you and all these stupid Leftists who are licking the buttocks of BLM if you think they are NOT going to TURN on you then you better think again because they ARE and it's not IF it's WHEN.
Not true Lucy.

View attachment 352442
It is not a communist fist. It is the black power fist, anold emblem.
Thats racist!-

1. No, I am NOT tired of BLM's rants.

a. Being 83 years old, I am accustomed to that ethnicity's complaints and demands, some of which have been justified.

2. But I AM tired of other ethnicities jumping on the BLM bandwagon.

a. Like many other people, I am disgusted by politicians, "celebrities," and the media kneeling and groveling at the feet of BLM.

b. I bet the organizers of BLM pinch themselves at night and think: "Wow! We never thought it would be so easy to get the powers-that-be to roll over so fast. What a great country this is!"

Sorry for your luck.

Not true Lucy.

View attachment 352442

I don’t know what that poster is from...but here is BLM’s main site: https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

What is bad about it?

What is bad about it? Hello?! NO police, NO prisons, DESTRUCTION of ALL criminal records....you THINK that is something that America should be ASPIRING to? If so WTF are you smoking?
So where in my link does it say that?
It doesn't.

They seem to think that side Cheeto Jesus can tell outrageous lies all the time they can to.

Forum List

Back