Bloody Civil Unrest; And Just In Time For The Election. Are Americans Being Played Again?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Remember those 'Occupy Wall Street' folks? They appeared right out of the blue and just in time for the Election. They sure did stir things up, huh? But soon after the Election, they were never heard from again. Where'd they all go?

This stuff just reeks of manufactured organized unrest. Whipping the people up into a frenzy. The Elites love chaos. It's a Win-Win for them. I think they're just havin some fun. I think Americans are being played again. This unrest will likely fade away after the Election. That's my call anyway. What do you think?

Last edited:
Soros funded OWS and is funding this latest Jihad

Oh yeah, definitely manufactured organized unrest. And i'm sure Soros has something to do with this one too. The NWO Globalist Elites are the biggest threat to our world. Out of chaos, comes their 'order.' Very dangerous folks.

Remember those 'Occupy Wall Street' folks? They appeared out of the blue right around Election Time, to stir things up. But soon after the Election, they were never heard from again. Where'd they all go?

This stuff just reeks of manufactured organized unrest. Whipping the people up into a frenzy. The Elites love chaos. It's a Win-Win for them. I think they're just havin some fun. I think Americans are being played again. This unrest will likely fade away after the Election. That's my call anyway. What do you think?
Could be.

Remember those 'Occupy Wall Street' folks? They appeared out of the blue right around Election Time, to stir things up. But soon after the Election, they were never heard from again. Where'd they all go?

Could be.

These groups always seem to fade away right after the Election. I think there's some very wealthy powerful folks behind this one. I agree with the one poster who said George Soros is behind this. He was behind the 'Occupy' sham.

Well the did blow up the perp. He ain't talking . And now there's a "manifesto "? Plus the guy was in the military ?

FALSE FLAG ALERT!!!

Forum List

Back