Bloomberg gonna try to rescue the Democrats by entering the race?

Straight
White
Male
Wealthy Businessman
Capitalist

While I'd like to see him be successful with this, the fact remains he's starting off in an oh-for-five hole in the party. In its present condition.
Jewish not White. He is a extreme nanny state totalitarian so those who love being told what they can and can not eat,drink,smoke,drive etc would love this moron.

Straight
White
Male
Wealthy Businessman
Capitalist

While I'd like to see him be successful with this, the fact remains he's starting off in an oh-for-five hole in the party. In its present condition.
Jewish not White. He is a extreme nanny state totalitarian so those who love being told what they can and can not eat,drink,smoke,drive etc would love this moron.

So you'd rather stick with someone who tells you what to think, instead.
It's easier that way for uber-lazy Trump cult followers.

If you win the House, entire state legislatures, and red state Governor’s seats by losing your shit...I hope the DEMS keep on losing their shit....LOL
LOL losing seats in blue states like Connecticut,Massachusetts,Minnesota,Losing a seat you have held for SEVENTY YEARS in Kentucky is a good thing? ROFL...you BARELY MAYBE managed to beat literally the most unpopular governor in the country....

nice spin....
You mean presenting the facts? Yeah i'm good at that. Sucks you can't handle that.

Oh I’m sure they’re facts…your trying to hype them is what is hilarious. Sucks you can’t see that.

I'd vote for Bloomberg in a heartbeat.
He's not only head and shoulders above the crook and con man Donald Trump, but he's got REAL governing experience as mayor of one of the largest cities in the world, and the center of the financial world as well.

Straight
White
Male
Wealthy Businessman
Capitalist

So you'd rather stick with someone who tells you what to think, instead.
It's easier that way for uber-lazy Trump cult followers.
You again might want to stick to facts and realize I am not a Trump supporter. Oh and for those that DID vote for Trump in 2016 when I was a supporter its because we already thought the way we did and he claimed to believe in the same thing.

Forum List

Back