Bloomberg News analysis: Democrats on pace to win control of the House of Representatives

How scared does the prospect of Dems winning the House make you?

• Scared

• Very scared

Results are only viewable after voting.
The analysts states: "There’s a confluence of evidence indicating a so-called wave election may be building that would allow Democrats to wrest the House of Representatives from Republican control."

Please vote in my poll, asking how scared you are (Republicans only) about Democrats thwarting Trump's agenda starting November

All Signs Point to Big Democratic Wins in 2018

is there some reason your poll is only directed at rightwingnuts?
OK Democrat, are you scared Democrats will win control? There, you're included.

If Democrats win it’s entirely due to the fact that Republicans aren’t a real opposition party.

Stomping out the Democrats is as easy as stomping out anti-white racism and anti-male sexism.

You made that up
The cool thing is that TheHill and Politico polls change from one party to the other everyday.

The cool thing is that TheHill and Politico polls change from one party to the other everyday.
They don't even conduct polls every day, dumb fuck.
They report on polls everyday.
You don’t look because they’re both impartial sites.
Prove that those websites report polls showing different parties alternating leads every day, you dumb fuck

Polls mean jack shit as we found out in 16.....it all comes out to turnout and with all the talk on gun regulations the Trump voters will turn out heavy

Polls mean jack shit as we found out in 16.....it all comes out to turnout and with all the talk on gun regulations the Trump voters will turn out heavy

Remember that Congressional elections are decided by the popular vote not a electoral college. Also the Republicans are going to have issues with suburban voters. Suburban voters are not say no to any type of regulation voters that the NRA is.

The analysts states: "There’s a confluence of evidence indicating a so-called wave election may be building that would allow Democrats to wrest the House of Representatives from Republican control."

Please vote in my poll, asking how scared you are (Republicans only) about Democrats thwarting Trump's agenda starting November

trump had no path to the white house. useless material.

You made that up

Prove that those websites report polls showing different parties alternating leads every day, you dumb fuck
Ad hominem.
Prove the posts you post have any validity besides the fact that you tend to cruise non-political sites for your ragtime news.

I see the liberal media is already starting in on the propaganda just like during the last election. Good Dem's will stay home and not bother voting if its in the bag. :muahaha:

Bloomberg News: On Eve of Election, Odds Point to Clinton Win With Democratic Senate. In the final stretch, polls and prediction markets anticipate a 61 percent chance of a Clinton presidency. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am not scared at all but what did you expect when you elected Trump?

Right now 33 house Republicans have announced their early retirements--they will not seek reelection in 2018. Democrats have been winning these special elections all over the place. Even when a Republican wins the Democrat has gained 33+ percentage points from the 2016 election. Trump's motorcade getting booed in Atlanta, Georgia a month ago. Wisconsin lost a state house seat that was held by a Republican for 17 years. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Virginia state house 15 seats turned blue and 11 of those seats were won by women. Scott Walker says this is a wake up call for Republicans and he and Paul Ryan are on the ballot this year. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS, and Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year in a state that has a legal voting population of 40% hispanic. Michael Wolff's book "Fire & Fury" is still in the top 10 sellers across this country, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books.

A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018
Scott Walker on Twitter
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

There is no doubt that the Senate & the House will won by Democrats this coming November. Most of it due to the Trump effect.
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Add to all of the above the recent gun violence in Parkland, Florida--and holy skitshhheee--it's going to be a bloodbath for Republicans this coming November in the midterm election cycle.

It's not a wave--it's a freaking Tsunami.

tsunami.jpg

January 20, 2018--the 2nd annual woman's march. For pictures of the 2017 march go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Last edited:
You made that up

Ad hominem.
Prove the posts you post have any validity besides the fact that you tend to cruise non-political sites for your ragtime news.
Asking you to prove that parties switch leads every day is not "ad hominem". I didn't just call you a dumb fuck. I asked you for proof AND called you a dumb fuck. But you pretend that the dumb fuck phrase was the only thing I typed.

You made that up

Ad hominem.
Asking you to prove that parties switch leads every day is not "ad hominem". I didn't just call you a dumb fuck. I asked you for proof AND called you a dumb fuck. But you pretend that the dumb fuck phrase was the only thing I typed.
You might actually try visiting those political sites once a day, Mr. Dunce.
I know it's hard to type in those names on your own so you can copy/paste the names from my post, you dumb piece of shit.

Keep looking at the past, BluesLegend, and you will fall on your face.

I do think that the Dems winning the House would be a very close thing.

Right now 33 house Republicans have announced their early retirements--they will not seek reelection in 2018. Democrats have been winning these special elections all over the place. Even when a Republican wins the Democrat has gained 33+ percentage points from the 2016 election. Trump's motorcade getting booed in Atlanta, Georgia a month ago. Wisconsin lost a state house seat that was held by a Republican for 17 years. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Virginia state house 15 seats turned blue and 11 of those seats were won by women. Scott Walker says this is a wake up call for Republicans and he and Paul Ryan are on the ballot this year. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS, and Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year in a state that has a legal voting population of 40% hispanic. Michael Wolff's book "Fire & Fury" is still in the top 10 sellers across this country, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books.

Scott Walker on Twitter

There is no doubt that the Senate & the House will won by Democrats this coming November. Most of it due to the Trump effect.

Add to all of the above the recent gun violence in Parkland, Florida--and holy skitshhheee--it's going to be a bloodbath for Republicans this coming November in the midterm election cycle.

tsunami.jpg

January 20, 2018--the 2nd annual woman's march. For pictures of the 2017 march go to this link.
Woman's march pictures
There will be a bloodbath for the Democrats.'

One way or another.

This poll is like asking "how scared are you of being bitten by a werewolf or turned to stone by Medusa?"

You might well be terrified of it, but it still ain't never gonna happen...it's just a story liberals tell each other.

Scott Walker on Twitter

tsunami.jpg

Woman's march pictures
Don't forget to change hands once in a while of you'll put your back out.
Anyone can go back and read your posts before President Trump was elected you asshole!
Face it. You're a loser.

dannyboys is a losing supporter of a President is losing his mind and who has already lost the country.

Forum List

Back